What is your favourite MMF/FFM positions?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Stormofswords, May 7, 2013.

1. 87Couple

87Couple Members

It is amazing! I am not a huge fan of anal. It took a bit to get used to, and practiced with toys. I highly recommend using small plugs and working up to help get used to the feeling. Relaxing has a l9t to do with it. I get urges, occasionally, but more so for dp than just anal. I cum so hard from dp!

2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What about two slices of wheat bread (black men) for your sandwich?

3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Have you tried anal yet? If not, I recommend you get comfortable with that before you move on to DP. Makes it better.

4. 87Couple

87Couple Members

You could join lifestyle websites like:
    SwingLifeStyle.com (sls.com)
    Quiver.us
    Adultfriendfinder.com

You could attend lifestyle clubs/parties/events.

Some have had success with a male friend. Some say it's best on vacation with someone you'll never have to see again lol I have found men while out at a normal bar/club.
    Communication is key! My Husband (Walt) says, being honest about our intentions leads to a willing participant that understands what we're looking to do.

Showtime and Ricki Loessberg like this.
  5. hippiemom420

hippiemom420 Members

With MMF nothing beats a good dp... and with FFM I love eating a girl while feeling my husband in my ass.

6. Straight Up

Straight Up Members

How about a dvp you into it

7. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

So you orgasmed while the friend went down on you, did your husband's friend cum in your mouth or your pussy?
    Who came first him or your husband?

8. Kerri

Kerri Members

Yes, in my mouth and the friend came first

9. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Right after sending that I saw where you where on that mfm forum about coming in her vagina.
    I saw where you all had agreed he wouldn't cum in your pussy and how when he tried to pull away from your mouth you pulled him back in, that was hot.
    When my wife and I had ours years ago I remember her telling him not to cum in her pussy, asking him to to promise. After several orgasms when he said he was about to cum she locked her legs around saying something like she changed her mind cum in me. That was pretty hot, 1983 so we weren't concerned about much except pregnancy and she was on the pill. At my age I don't get hard that easily but when I think back about that weekend I get hard quickly

jr5646 likes this.
  10. Kerri

Kerri Members

It makes for a nice story to relive a bunch of times doesn’t it ;-)

Deejay88, Bigtruck1 and Joboo6 like this.
  11. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I saw where some were talking about both penises in the vagina, years before I met my wife I had been involved in a dozen or more mfm's. The first time I ever had my dick inside with another guys I just couldn't last. I was fine and nowhere near coming and when he pushed his in I sat still and his dick running up and down the underside of mine was more than I could take. I remember the girl saying she was going to cum and I couldn't hold back.

DappaDon likes this.
  12. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

She won't talk about it now, probably been 15 years since she even acknowledged it happenend.

13. Kerri

Kerri Members

She regret doing it?

14. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

If she did it wasn't till much later, we were pretty high or low. Methaqualone in small doses, it was 1983. You probably never experienced them since they quite making them not long after that. They would drop your inhibitions totally.
    So that weekend I would say she didn't regret it since when I woke up Saturday morning she wasn't in the bed. I found her in the guest room on her knees on the end of the bed with her face down in the sheets as he was banging her from the behind. I get a little embarrassed talking about this on a public spot but what the hell.

DappaDon likes this.
  15. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol, yeah no judgement!

16. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Yeah,
    I've done that twice, first time was a mfm and the view of him in her pussy up lose was very erotic. I had to bale out so I wouldn't cum too quick. Second time was a mmf, I stayed a long time but he was mostly gay I would say and he wasn't close to coming, he actually went soft. She had to stop and suck on him to get him hard again.

17. Jk2007x

Jk2007x Members

mmf - her on bottom, me in the middle and him on top

ffm - no experience

18. srgreene

srgreene Members

It’s been a long time for me, but I do recall the energy from switching and being able to have my partners stay hard longer than most men can one on one. And the challenge of keeping them both happy.

If I had to pick a high point, I think it would be after one partner had come in me and was in a relaxed, deflated state, perhaps kneeding my breasts, and with my butt half nestled to his crotch while my other partner was starting to fill the void,one might say. I have had some of my most intense orgasms when a second, um or even third, partner was engaged with depositing his loads in my vagina. For it to work well, the men need to work well together, and not all men can, or are willing, to do that. Those were the days!

19. srgreene

srgreene Members

never been in that arrangement. So he was occupying himself with your body? My partners didn’t have any interest in that.

20. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

Sadly, I’ve never had a FFM threesome but I’ve had a few MMF threesomes and even been a part of a couple gangbangs.

My favorite positions are when the woman is riding, in missionary or in doggystyle and has a cock is in her mouth. To me, these positions have an element of voyeurism involved whether your fucking her or getting sucked off, which is a turn on for me since I’m such a visual person. Also, I get turned by a woman moaning or screaming with my dick in her mouth. I just love the way it feels and I like commanding her to keep sucking even if she’s getting pounded out.

I’d like to add that nothing turns me on more than fucking a woman in the ass from behind while she’s blowing another guy. I’ve only run into 2 that could handle it properly but it says a lot about women that can take a good anal pounding and still suck a cock without missing a beat.