what is your favorite....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Mr MiGu, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

type of cheese and cold cut

currently i am eating some monterey jack with hot peppers in it and some kolbasa(?)

but i would say my favorites are salami and feta

2. Velouria

Velouria Member

Provolone and honey roasted turkey. On a croissant.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Oh, good question! I would have to say Havarti and Rochefort cheese and Genoa salami.

However, if I make a salami sandwich I usually pair it up with a mild Provolone instead.

4. dhs

dhs Senior Member

there is no possible way for me to pick my favorite cheese - I love it all, well except for head cheese:p . I guess smoked gouda if I had to have only one. As for sandwich meat - I generally go for turkey, but here again I like just about everything.

5. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

favorite cheese- brie, especially baked brie
    favorite lunch meat- turkey
    oooh smoked cheddar is good though too. right now, some pepperoni with mozzarella is sounding good.

6. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

um, i like provalone and swiss and many other cheeses

and since i didnt eat meat for almost two months and now i (regrettaly) started to eat meat again, i dont know what else to say.

chicken is okay....

i do love sprouts and shrooms and stuff too. bah.

7. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Fav Sandwich topping:
    Turkey
    Honey Glazed Turkey
    American Cheese

Fav Sandwich condoment:
    Meinez
    honey Mustard

Fav bread:
    Italian
    Wheat

Fav Sandwich:
    BLT
    Meatball
    Cooked pork sandwich
    Honey glazed Turkey, cheese, mustard, meinez, and red sweet peppers. Damn, that's good eatin!

8. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i'll have to go with roast beef. glazed ham is good. turkey is also good. ahh, to many to pick from. i like everything.

cheese- not really big on cheese. never really ate it as a kid: grandma told me it was nasty so i never had any, except pizza. now, i eat brie with a bagget(sp?) with couple slices of ham. provolon is pretty good. but i dunno that much about cheese.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

yup ham, turkey, roast beef, all of em. for cheese good old monteray jack. i don't much care for cheese on any kind of sandwidge though. don't care that much for sandwedges or pizza either. i'll eat em. all eat lots of things. but i actualy like meat in a soup or a salid. cheese by itself or in a vegi main course like stuffed mushrooms or of course lasagnia. i don't care much for chedder or any of its reneted relatives. cheese goes good melted on noodles or on something with a lot of noodles in it. i do like a lot of less common cheeses, just not the orange colored ones or goat cheese either. 'string' mozzeralla is great as an after desert filler and chocklet neufchatelle AS a desert is excellent. 'cottage cheese' is great with a 'sandwidge' meat and tomatoes and a dill pickle. food food food. i definately have preferances but if it don't eat me first i'll probably eat it. preferably in portions smaller then my head.

10. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

mmmmmm Provolone with Smoked Peppered Turkey. Goooood stuff. :)