What is your favorite sex toy?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by GBBlondie, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I’ve had a lot of toys, the fleshlight is probably one of the best. I was skeptical at first but won’t disappoint.

2. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

I like to ride a dildo, makes me cum so hard

Justinsky likes this.
  3. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

How big is your dildo?

4. RBecca

RBecca Members

image.jpeg We have 6 different vibes or dildos and nipple clamps. This is the best. She likes to watch my cock jump, uncontrolled, as she gets close to me. Her orgasms are full body. It's so very powerful.

5. RBecca

RBecca Members

Question for the ladies. My wife has sensitive nipples. Loves me sucking and playing with them. Nipple vibes worth anything ?

6. kanadoll

kanadoll New Member

There is no such thing as best sex toy for everybody. Everyone is a little bit different than the other with different things he likes. There are good and quality sex toys for woman and there are for man. There are good sex toys for straight couples as well as for gays and lesbians. There are amazing clitoris stimulation vibrators and there are G--Spot specific vibrators and dildos.

dd788snipe likes this.
  7. solis1916

solis1916 Members

Not to make you hard, A cock ring helps you stay hard longer by preventing yours from coming. A couple of weeks ago I bought this one from and it definitely worked for me.
    [​IMG]

8. solis1916

solis1916 Members

The bad thing about a vibrating ring is that it makes you come due to the vibrations. It is better if you used it with a penis desensitizer.

9. RBecca

RBecca Members

My wife loves her Hitachi and the tease as she lightly touches me with it. Returning then to her clitty. My cock will uncontrollably jump.
    image.jpeg

Mizzie likes this.
  10. Mark98765

Mark98765 Members

Me and the mrs have a few. Mainly all mine now because shes gone off them. My new favourite one is the lbgt rainbow dildo from bondora and hers is her wand that we got off amazon to try from bedgeek

RBecca likes this.
  11. Mizzie

Mizzie New Member

It helps your erection stay hard, bigger and longer lasting try a vibration cock ring..the vibrations should stimulate him and you.

Justinsky and BPC like this.
  12. Mizzie

Mizzie New Member

Okay so id go with love beads or small plug getting started and alot of lubricant, if you are really unsure id try an anal ease spray or cream. This site has great range and affordable :wink:
    Kink Industries Ease In Anal Dilator Kit

13. Mizzie

Mizzie New Member

Ohh you dont know what your missing..give it a try you will be suprised so much choice out there check it out here Personal Passions not mentioning the health benifits you'll be suprised:smiley:

Justinsky likes this.
  14. Mizzie

Mizzie New Member

Okay so mine has to be the Doxy!! Delivers a strong vibration that penetrates deep into the body, not very quiet but results you get will drown that out.. thank god for pillows :laughing: Doxy Wand Massager White

Justinsky, RBecca and BPC like this.
  15. DouglassPyles49

DouglassPyles49 Members

Magic Wand massager

RBecca likes this.
  16. RBecca

RBecca Members

it absolutely is. Truly a couples toy. We have 3. Plug in, rechargeable and our bbc

17. Darkenblood69

Darkenblood69 Members

Strapon !!! But now I have noone to use :( on me

18. megsovereasy

megsovereasy Members

my current fave is my butt plug

Warmwet and Joshua Van like this.
  19. Adriannah18

Adriannah18 New Member

Bonjour tout le monde,
    Les sextoys fabriqués avec du silicone comme les vibromasseurs et les dildos sont au top, car ils sont simplement doux au toucher et malléable.

thefallenone1986 likes this.