What is your favorite Research Chemical?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by porkstock41, Oct 2, 2013.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

and if it's not a psychedelic...what's your favorite psychedelic RC?

mine is miprocin. @ 18-22 mg (so far). i haven't experimented enough to know for sure.

i've tried 2ce, 2cb, and 4-aco-dmt as well, but miprocin (4-ho-mipt) is the best because it's super clean feeling, fun and easy going, yet still a real solid trip.

what do you guys like?

edit: let's add another question.

What's your favorite dose of your favorite RC?

2. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

I fell deeply in love with 2cb this summer! I've posted a few experiences, I feel super fortunate that I acted on the source big time when I found it and now have a stash to allow for plenty of research :2thumbsup: Also, throughout my now approximately 6 trials or so with it, I have found that my absolute favorite combo is lsd and 2cb, SOOO good!

I had some really good times with methylone as well back in the day when it was ridiculously easy to acquire good pure stuff. Only downside to that was I lost a bit of self control, had a few goes where me and the gf were up for 48+hours and blew through 4 or 5 grams! Overall though, a quality chem!

I used to be all about collecting and trying to acquire as many as I could, I did pretty good with that, though I'm not sure of the quality/purity of some of my finds. Now I'm content with the stockpile of psyches I've acquired, however, your miprocin reports have really made me wanna seek that one out! Also, I have 3 diff batches of mxe that I got when it was all the rave, I've tried 2 of them nasally and wasn't too impressed. Maybe I dosed too low, or maybe that's the reason why most people who really enjoy it like Writer bailed on that ROA. I've been curious to give around 30-40mg oral a go, as it really does sound pretty great from the glowing reports I've read.

3. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

4-ho-mipt!!

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Of the RC's I've explored thoroughly, 2c-e and 4-AcO-DMT are my favorites. Having only tried miprocin once, at 25mg, I haven't really been able to take it as far as I'd like, but I enjoyed the experience immensely(I watched Wall-E and had a ridiculous smile on my face the whole time). I also really like moxy, based on my two experiences with it, but I'd like to take it to the 50-70mg levels to further explore the visual aspects of it.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I like most of the Psychedelic Research Chemicals that I have explored, 6-apb is probably my current favorite.

6. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

GB I feel like I may have asked you this way back, but have you ever gotten brown 6apb? not like beige or sandy, but actually brown? I've only ever acquired one sample and it's brown, tried it ages ago at 50mg but was also several hours into a pretty strong lsd trip so I couldn't really gauge...have been reluctant to try it again, also mostly because I acquired a good deal of really good presses of mdma as well as crystal. Though your reviews I've read on it do pique my curiosity, mostly the duration of it.

7. porkstock41

yeah 2cb is really quality as well, but it gives me that damn headache at the end. the nature of the miprocin trip actually reminds me of the nature of a 2cb trip - soft, gentle, and fluffy. heavy on pastels.

the only psychedelic combo i've successfully tried was LSD + 2cb. i only tried it once, with 19 mg and 1 hit (~150 ug) taken at the same time. what timing and dose of 2cb do you prefer when you combine it with L? you've tried that 6 times huh?
    i feel like it might work better with more 2cb and maybe i little less LSD, to make the 2cb stand out a bit more.

i wrote a trip report here about my one experience with it.
    i got a bloody nose when i came in from the cold outdoors...kinda toned my trip down a bit seeing my own blood covering my white bathroom :devil:

nice choice.

like the new thread? :)

8. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

2ce,, also I liked MXE tho thats dissociative...

9. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

Yup I did.

On another note... besides a couple very special ones, I'm really starting to not like rc's very much. Everything that's been coming out lately, even if it's okay stuff, just does not hold up to mescaline. It just makes me think, why am I not just eating mescaline?

10. porkstock41

well...

why aren't you?

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Haven't had brown 6apb. I've had pellets and sandy stuff but mostly white powder. I thoroughly enjoy it, the duration being one of the key factors. I find the 6apb signature unique, I probably prefer it to MDA.

12. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

I have only done the combo three times now, and then there were three or four solo 2cb trials. 35mg has been my go to for 2cb on its own, though I really want to give 45-50 a go, maybe this fall yet. I know I did mention a pretty bad headache after one of my solo 2cb trials, but that seems to have been an isolated incident...I do feel pretty "fried" though at the end, especially after the combo. However, for the last year now I've come down from all of my trips with weed butter, smooths things out in a really comfy way :sunny:.

When I did the combos I took around 150mics also I would guess, with between 25 and 30mg bee. Actually all three combos were a result of the lsd alone not quite putting me where I wanted to be, so I dosed the 2cb around 2.5-3 hours in. I've found it surprisingly clear headed and the visuals of each just sorta blend into something new and unique; when the peaks start to wind down the air looks "wobbly", like looking at heat coming off asphalt.

I'll have to seek out another 6apb source, as it sounds really quality from all I've heard and read, though I am reluctant to try that brown powder, shall also include miprocin in the search as I'm sold on needing to check it out :2thumbsup: Also, the threads cool, it's interesting to get people's differing opinions on a single or several favorites and why.

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

How do we define "research chemical"?

14. porkstock41

i consider it to mean relatively new, synthetic chemicals that are/were openly available.

if you appear in TiHKAL or PiHKAL, and you're not a classic psychedelic...then you might be a research chemical.

15. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

4-aco is probably the best RC I have encountered. The 2c chemicals are a close second.

16. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

The terms "relatively new" and "openly available" seem too flexible to be useful. LSD is "relatively new" (~1960s, drugs have been used for millenia) and "openly available" as well. It is also literally being researched as we speak. Unlike many of the phens and trypts mentioned here.

What about "classic psychedelic"? I can assume some members of this group, such as LSD, mushrooms, peyote, but what does this definition really mean? Drugs that were used in 1960s USA? So then Ibogaine, used for millenia, would be a "research chemical"?

17. porkstock41

i think we all know that you and i love LSD, writer.

and i think you know damn well what a research chemical is too :)

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I'm not so sure pork. Is 2c-b a research chemical? Why, I mean it certainly has been around for decades, wouldn't it qualify as a 'classic psychedelic'? it's been on the scene a long time. is legality considered a criterion of 'research chemical'?

20. masada

masada Member

You're completely right. Peyote is not only unscheduled here, but it's specifically except from the CDSA. I have no idea why peyote is not more widely available. Where you can get it, it's incredibly expensive. There's a place downtown that seems to have them at a reasonable price, so I might check them out.

But, as to the thread -- AL-LAD, hands down. The one significant psilacetin experience I had so far was IV, so thought it was absolutely beautiful, it probably changed the overall feel of the trip. I'm going to have to try this oral or insufflated to really get a good comparison to AL-LAD. Plus there are just so many more out there to try.
    Oh and synthcans are also great too. 5F-PB-22 is so far my favourite, though I've only tried three. Closest I can get to that 'back in the day' weed high.