What is your favorite position

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Hipme, Mar 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jude96

Jude96 Members

I love doggy style with my wife. She had a great ass and it's even better if I get her in front of a mirror so I can see her tits too. I also like standing on the side of the bed with her legs spread looking up at me while we fuck. Something about her boobs bouncing with every thrust and the look on her face. I can get hard thinking about it

FWKbi likes this.
  2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My partner and I hooked up the other day. We went from 69 to CG, ACG, RCG and then standing missionary. All these positions, even though they felt great, weren't getting me close to orgasm. She came as I tongued her clit in 69 and again in RCG. But me, not getting close. Until - I had her lay down on the bed so I could climb aboard. Just being in the old standard missionary position put me over the edge in short time and I came hard, real hard. Mish is still my favorite.

BoyToy69 and Klimax2gether like this.
  3. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

missionary is ours too.

4. drock69

drock69 Members

Missionary for deep thrust, and especially 69 because eating pussy is what I do!

Klimax2gether likes this.
  5. BenS Alaskan

BenS Alaskan Members

Doggie is great. Doggie laying on your side is great too. The female usually preferred it around me anyway

6. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I have 2. My penis in one of her holes. Pussy on my mouth. The End.

BoyToy69 and FWKbi like this.
  7. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Written like a poet!

8. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

-on my back legs up on gf or his shoulders
    -gf on knees sucking my cock, where I can see her tits, ass, thighs and belly, while watching her lips engulf my cock
    -gf on knees head down, knees spread out, me fucking her holding her hips

9. Just for fun

Here's one. Recline back while your girl is on her knees giving you head. But have a large mirror behind her and watch her pussy drip as she enjoys herself. If she doesn't drip for you give me a call, I'll come over, and then sit back and watch it drip as she gives me head. Is that ok with you my friend? If it is then come on over my house my girl is waiting for you.

10. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

She'll definitely drip, she always does,sucking cock is her favorite, but I love the idea of watching her in the mirror, as far as I'm concerned I would love to watch her take care of you. ... how close to NC are you?

11. Just for fun

I think its a great idea too but the California coast is like 2000 miles.

FWKbi likes this.
  12. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Maybe I'll take that Las Vegas job

13. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

69 with her on top is my favorite oral position. Otherwise, her on her back with her legs up. Doggy is a close 2nd. I can give her the hard pounding we both love.

14. Sagewynd

Sagewynd Real men wear bras

forwards or reverse cowgirl, doggystyle, missionar, frotting.

no particular order but if I'm with a girl i'd maybe put cowgirl first, then maybe doggystyle if I'm really going ot drill her or we're feeling athletic.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
    BoyToy69 likes this.
  15. bushwacker60

bushwacker60 Members

I like different positions for the different phases of fucking. I like to star with her in cowgirl. Then eat her and go to from behind. Like to finish with her legs over my shoulders so I can pound her pussy very deep...Makes me cum hard every time. Now we dont do this every time cause variety is good too

Sagewynd and BoyToy69 like this.
  16. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I like girl on top and doggy style just so I can run my hands all over their body

Sagewynd and BoyToy69 like this.
  17. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like her riding me on top so that I can play with her breasts and pussy but it also feels good with her on the bed, face down and legs together. She's tight when I enter her and I can hold her shoulders down and play with her ass while I fuck. Blowjobs are easy. I like her on all fours over me so that I can play with all her goodies while she sucks. Plus, I can watch her go down on my cock. I love the sight of a hard cock sliding into a woman's mouth.

18. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I always liked cowgirl, my beautiful wife on top grinding out an orgasm. I loved to see her facial expression and breasts bouncing up and down.
    Her favorite was doggy but I could never make her cum that way unless she or I played with her clit. She could cum easily from that position with my friend. He was a larger than me.

Klimax2gether and BoyToy69 like this.
  19. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

Doggy or missionary.. but there is really no bad position, as I enjoy it when my husband is seated and I'm on top.. I like to make out during sex sometimes so it helps with that.. reverse cowgirl has always felt awkward to me my whole life so I don't do that one much but anything else I'm up for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.