What is your favorite part of Anal?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Reverand JC, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

well for me as a male bottom:

1st. .... anticipation... which I think no one mentioned .. being in front of my partner as he lubes his cock up prior to presenting his head at my cherry... . knowing that shortly u will feel that gorgeous sensation of his hard stiff cock sliding into me;

2nd..... the slow pushing at my cherry as he pushes into me;

3rd.....the complete full feeling as you take him full and deep into you, push back hard against him;

4th. ...the slow fucking in and out and then the increase in tempo...and often as he takes his cock out and then re-enters you many times;

5th. . when he pauses and takes his cock out and lets you take him in your mouth, re-lubricate him with your saliva;

6th. ... re-enters you and starts to power fuck me, driving deep and hard, gripping my body tight and using me for his pleasure, driving deep deep;

7th . . the crescendo as he reaches orgasm and u feel his cock pulsating in you, keeping it in me and slowly having that juddering sensation;

8th... hopefully he stays hard enough to slowly start again with his semen as super slippery lube ....and to a second session when ge can last much much longer:

9th.... the final pull-out when i can lick his softening cock clean :))

Simon :)

Uhardrodnme and cindy94 like this.
  2. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Hi! I was thinking about what I would say in response to this thread ... until I read yours! You say it all exactly as I feel it: starting with the anticipation (the fact that he WANTS to fuck me up is my biggest turn-on; his hot man-desire for my hot, man-hungry ass is all it takes to make ME want to open my deepest inner reaches to him, to drink him & his very soul & his hard dick & his load (several, while we're here, if you please, sir!) of warm, wet, fluttering cum!); being stretched, that incomparable thrill when his helmet suddenly 'pops' in, that feeling of fullness deep inside, feeling his pubic hair being crushed between my flattened, violated buttocks -- oh, shit, Simon -- I've got to CUMMmmmmmm...!!

Si69 likes this.
  3. Si69

hehe.... we're on the same page Uhardrodnme..... pity we're not closer...could offer ourselves up to group session together!

simon :)

4. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Yes, yes, yes! Though we're both ardent bottoms, I would love to roll around in your open arms in bed with you, my hands all over you, yours all over me, with our tongues locked together forever in slick, searching, slithering intimate embrace -- one of my first same-sex lovers once made me cum all over myself, with neither of us ever touching my hard, string cock, by just kissing me long & hard & so very deep! I'm getting breathless just remembering, and feel a need to reach for myself ...
    Also, met a man in city park one beautiful spring day: sparks flew, and we were so hot for each other that we were naked in bed, writhing desperately together in steamy embrace before we realized we were both bottom only! I smiled at him, he smiled back, and for the next several hours, we shared some of the hottest, most sensually satisfying forbidden love I've ever had with another man!

5. Si69

nice one :)
    so many nice sensations, and more to cum ... hehe

simon :)

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  6. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

What a thrilling thought, "more to cum"!

7. Downonthemuffin

Downonthemuffin Members

Yeah the initial penetration is awesome, so tight and hot and then when you feel your cock slip on inside her, mmmm. And like you said, feeling her hole get even tighter when she cums. For me there's one more thing that I find just as hot as the other two, and that's that she's willing to give herself to me that way, very hot......

BoyToy69 and Uhardrodnme like this.
  8. 29atHeart

29atHeart Members

Damn. I need a cigarette. And I quit 25 years ago.

9. Ashleigh706

Ashleigh706 Members

The anticipation and the initial pain. Hes gotta take it slow at first but it's still enjoyable with a tinge of pain

RBecca, BoyToy69, Deejay06 and 4 others like this.
  10. JDsPrincess

JDsPrincess Members

Totally agree.....amazing!

11. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

The long foreplay and anticipation leading up to it is #1 for me. As my tongue is rimming her ass she's constantly pushing harder and harder against my tongue trying to go deeper. At that point my cock has a stream of pre-cum running out. #2 is the intense sensations as we're both exploding at the same time. I love the feeling as she's squirting everywhere while I'm balls deep pumping every drop inside her. #3 is the most common among us, that feeling as the head finally slips in and we both let out loud moans and tighten our grip on each other. Mmmm, can't wait for the next time!

12. vols

vols Members

what is your favorite position for anal

Danny Franks likes this.
  13. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

Doggy is for me slowly entering my girlfriends tight asshole and stretching it because of my girth and asking that she feels comfortable

14. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

When I was into anal, pleasure and pain were often blurred. I enjoyed that sensation, for quite a while. Eventually, I lost interest in anal....

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  15. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

Why did you lose interest?

16. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

That's a shame my girlfriend always tells me that it was amazing. So my technique is still working

17. suxntx

suxntx Members

For me receiving I think the initial penetration is best the pain is exquisite. Then of course when he cums and buries it as deep as he can get it holding my hips into his as his cock throbs and pumps me full of cum.