What is your favorite part of Anal?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Reverand JC, Apr 27, 2012.

1. jenniferjuniper

jenniferjuniper Member

i forgot to answer the question. for me, the best part of anal is the feeling of electric energy running through my whole body after the initial penetration, when i'm excited to have my lover's cock in my ass and i jump on it a bit and pull his cock deeper into my ass. that energy continues to build as he thrusts and i particularly like it when i am on my stomach or we are doing it doggy style and i can feel his balls slapping my wet lips and erect clit while he drives his cock into my ass over and over again. unlike birsha and fuzzy buttons, i don't feel his climax as much as i am usually in my own world of ecstacy and having my own bodily convulsions/orgasm contractions, but i'm sure he feels it when i am cumming while he is. i think it is still good for my guy, though.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  2. Cane Corso

Cane Corso Member

OMG, that was really hot! I love hearing things from a woman's perspective!

When I take my GF anally, I like her laying on her stomach, it seems to work the best for both of us. I think my favorite part of it is when she finally relaxes enough that I can pick up a bit of speed, and just knowing that I am thrusting that fast in her tight, tender ass really just does it for me. :2thumbsup:

3. Backdoor_Lady

Backdoor_Lady Member

The Biggest ORGASMS I have is from anal sex. The only problem is sometimes I get carried away and don't stop then my ass is sore for a few days.

4. oddballovage

oddballovage Member

I love it when he wants anal and goes down on me and cheekily starts playing with my butt hole while hes licking me out that always gets me in the mood and then the penetration is amazing, its always a little tricky to get in as he is quite big so when it goes in we both let a sigh of relief out to be able to carry on! i love it when he thrusts in and im able to take every bit of him in, love it when he gets into a rhythm and brings me to my first orgasm and then as he cums i usually orgasm again and as i tighten up i can feel every bit of his cock deep inside throbbing and as he pulls out slowly feeling his cum inside me...which usually drives me wild and i want to go again! lol

JDsPrincess likes this.
  5. silk896

silk896 Member

Like most others - two parts.
    *That initial penetration when the "pop" happens and whatever (penis/strap) slides in and makes my whole body jolt.

*That delightful filling ache that occurs after everything has settled and the endorphins start to flood my system.

6. Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo Member

I've only fingered my wife' ass, but my favorite part is how her moan changes when I'm circling her hole with my finger. It's different from how she moans when I rub her clit: more primal and lower pitched.

7. myttia

myttia Member

how big is big (width)? im wondering if my issues with my guy are size or im not ready enough hehe.. thickness more important than length (at first... once they're in then length becomes the issue)

8. oddballovage

oddballovage Member

never measured with a tape measure like but its a bit bigger in width than a kitchen roll tube inner. Hes pretty huge in both ways we used to have trouble with getting all his length in but after a while we got used to it and getting all the length in is fine, We find that the more often we have anal the easier it is to get in, so when we were first starting up having regular anal we started having it every other day at least, just to keep the stretching going. Its a lot easier than it was but if we dont have any for a week or so then were right back to 6 years ago were his cock would bend away from my ass as he tried to push it in lol! xx

9. HorseHungDFW

HorseHungDFW Member

Working together to get it in is only trumped by when she gets in the zone of non-stop, rolling waves of assgams.

10. footlover69

footlover69 Guest

The fact that she can take my whole dick with no problem. We've been doing it so long it's great. And I'm a pretty large guy so it's impressive.

11. s2lizard

s2lizard Member

I'm with ya. My old lady is an anal trooper herself. She can take whatever I can throw in her so to speak :). It's so hot knowing that she can do this and many girls struggle with it. She has confided in a few friends about it and that's hot too since when they see us together, they know that my dick goes in her shithole on a regular basis. They aren't into it. Just hot!

12. 20mbi.luvscum

20mbi.luvscum Member

The I titian penetration. The way it hurts (I never thought I'd crave and want to feel that pain, but god I love it) soon after that moment, when ur ass has stretched and become accustomed to the big cock Burried deep in ur ass, the feeling of being full. Taking it deeper and deeper, sitting on it balls deep. Just knowin that its ALL THE WAY in my ass, cannot go in any more. And not to mention how good. Hard pounding feels.

13. Yellow_Forager

Yellow_Forager Member

I love that first penetration but I also love when he pulls out and how empty and open I feel. I love to push the cum out. That probably sounds really odd but it feels really good. Honestly so good!

14. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Great responses in here! So nice to hear that so many ladies enjoy this as well. It is something I would love to do with my current lady, but something she does not want to. It is not the end of the world if we don't, because she gives me so much already. I want it with her more then I have ever wanted it before though, because she has the most amazing sexy round ass. It is something she could give me that I would never forget.

15. Dav

Dav Members

Both is good but one missing from anal blowing a huge load up there butt

16. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

The moments just before he cums are great but his orgasm is fantastic. I love the pulsing. It can send me right iber the edge.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  17. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

When she gives in, her anus stop resisting and she let's you in
    Also when you can see hear and fill she's losing control and what happens to her is another dimension than vag

Uhardrodnme, cindy94 and Dr. Banner84 like this.
  18. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

There’s so much I love about fucking a woman’s ass...

First is the initial penetration and then feeling her sphincter gradually loosen up until I’m finally fucking her asshole like I would a pussy. I love vagina too but the general tightness that their asshole has just feels so good, especially when lubed up and surrounded by soft asscheeks.

Next is the noises women make while taking it. Whether they’re whining, talking shit, squealing or screaming I love hearing them react to a cock up their ass. It’s usually different and a lot more animated when it’s in their ass as opposed to their pussy.

Finally, there’s something primal about blowing a big load all in their asshole. For me it’s the mental satisfaction of domination. Something about fucking her ass and then owning it by shooting my cum in there to seal the deal.

Some people might have different experiences or just simply disagree but I personally never made love fucking a woman in the ass and I don’t know how that’s possible. It was always something raunchy and naughty and that’s why I think I love it so much. The act taps into another side of sexuality.

Uhardrodnme, cindy94 and marcopolousa like this.
  19. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

Ok let's not beat around the bush.
    My favourite part is her tight asshole, and what it does to her when I fill it.

Uhardrodnme, cindy94 and Dr. Banner84 like this.
  20. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

When fucking my gf up the ass the expression on her face is a good indication that she is getting satisfaction and I can tell she is not putting it on. Some women I have fucked have been making a lot of noise just for show, but if this happens I really go in deep and hard and then get true reaction

Uhardrodnme and Dr. Banner84 like this.