What Is Your Favorite Opiate?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by ssj3gotenks, Nov 10, 2005.

1. DWS

DWS Member

Love my diacetyl.

Hands down.

It ain't really available where I am tho.

So, I live with OCs...hillbilly H for the time being.

2. Cinerary

Cinerary Member

I like the Hydros. They do my back good. The euphoria I get is good as well, and I actually get things done around my house. I get a boost of energy from them strangely. Anyone else get that? I find it strange that I do, but it is a good thing. Maybe it is just because my back feels better from them and I can get things done. :)

3. MDA

MDA Member

I love anything that is considered an opiate. Just did some fentanyl and morphine the other day, typically I just do oxycontin but my dude had gotten some instant release morphine pills. Started off sniffin 60mg of (two of the pills) at once. 30mg is definitely a nice amount of morphine for each pill. Not the strongest stuff, but gets the job done. After that I grabbed up a fuckin 600mcg fentanyl pop, now that shit was bangin. Made me dip the fuckkkkk out.

4. DWS

DWS Member

It ain't just you...hydrocodone does that with a lot of folks, myself included. It's the 'working man's (and woman's)' opiate.

5. boomslang

boomslang Member

damn dude... we give up to 300 mcg of Fentanyl in the back of our ambulances... i can't imagine what 600 mcg would do, but then again, ours is by IV

6. aHud (ebk)

aHud (ebk) Member

i would have to say percs...for the simple fact i get em for free...but if you take enough they make you say fuck everything and you act without any reasoning...wich is usualy awesome

7. c0c41n3

c0c41n3 Member

Oxy's are by far the best.. an OC 80 to the face, after licking the coating off.. crusing it up and snorting it, noooo better.. I've tried everything.. smack, hydrocodine, lorocet, perocet, MmMm.. the morphine patches are quite good as well, when split and licking the gel out of the middle, gives a nice good body high as well, but the oxycontin.. 80's... myyyy gaaawd, heaven.. also, methadone.. at about 60mg's for me, will have you nodding off without even realizing it, so I'd have to say.. oxy's first, methadone second.. and trust me, your taking advice from a complete opiate addict for well over 3yrs, again, I've tried everything.. only problem with methadone is that after about a week you build a tolerence, and it doesn't have the same effect as it does at first, but it's a greaaat high.. l8r.

8. browntrout

browntrout Member

Yeah, the 40s are great too, if you can't get the 80s. About the same.

9. Diesel911

Diesel911 Member

10. DWS

DWS Member

Those who know...just KNOW.

11. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

Oxy's all the way

12. Adamist

Adamist Member

Wow, someone actually voted for Darvocet..

13. OXYmoron

OXYmoron Member

I'm gonna definetly have to say oxycodone. I have been prescibed both OxyContin and MSContin for pain and the MS Contin seems weaker. I think you might have to jack morphine to appreciate it fully and thats not something I aspire to do. So, oxy all the way!!!

14. bats84

bats84 Member

I dont see hydromorphone up there. Disappointing really.

15. logwarrior

logwarrior Member

I originally voted for oxycontin, but that was before i fell in love with pod tea/pod puddy

16. Opiumfiend

Opiumfiend Member

heroin... i'm surprised it wasn't on top. people love the shit out of oxy's. i've never tried it.

morphine, dude. although its effects are hit and miss. and it's always far better when taken with dexedrine. and yes is good with pawt

17. coffster98

coffster98 Member

i picked morphine only because hydromorphone wasnt an option

18. MrOzzfest2006

MrOzzfest2006 Member

MY Personal favorite would have to be the Actiq Fentanol LOLLIPOPPS or commonly known as Perca Pops they rock you get a quick kick ass buzz as well as a tasty Berry Tasting Treat :)

19. Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude Member

out of curiousity: who the FUCK voted for propoxyphene? I mean really...darvon/darvocet? take 300mg and you still wont feel shit..

20. LukeRB

LukeRB Member

I've been learning how to play the guitar for the last 2 months and the basics are coming easier to me, but I have a very hard time improvising new material. I do 20 mg of oxycontin and can sit there and play for hours. I don't know if the drug is distorting how I hear what I'm playing or if it really does help.