What Is Your Favorite Opiate?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by ssj3gotenks, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Jaztastic

Jaztastic Member

I originally voted for hydrocodone, but I've recently discovered morphine, so that now takes the cake =]

2. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

oxy 4sure, Im too scared to put a needle in my fuckin vein. Im too scared of needles period. I got some kind of needle-phobia. I rather eat or snort oxy, only done it twice so far and its already my drug of choice, except for lsd.

3. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

holy shit bro, I cant imagine have that much tolerance! I did 1 and 1/2 roxi 30's (45mg) last night and thought I was in heaven.

I wouldnt want to have that high of a tolerance, not even for the sake of my health but for the sake of my pocket!!

it must suck to blow 60-100 dollars just to get high once. I bought 100 dollars worth of oxy like two weeks ago, and I still got half my shit left. If I spend $100 bucks on drugs, that shit better last! fuck my health, think about my pocket! keep that up and it wont be long be4 ur financially fucked.

4. GreenMeanie

GreenMeanie Member

Hey Yo,TopNotchStoner, that sounds deliciously delightful what you say you like the best, the opium sprinkled blunt?? YUMMMMMMMMM I can ONLY IMAGINE how that must feel. I live in boring ass oregon where you cant get a decent doctor to prescribe anything, Im considering ordering online,but am afraid and for my severe pain I use poppy seed tea from time to time. It helps, but would really prefer something more consistent like prescrips to control my pain, but all doctors are evil beings and they dont know what its like to be in pain themselves. thank god for poppyseed tea. I am in a world of hurt. NEED somethng for my pain, it sux, oregon sux.

5. GreenMeanie

GreenMeanie Member

mr ozzfest: perca pops are u serious? does such a thing exist? where the hell are you people from and have such terrific doctors to prescribe this to you??? im moving I swear !!!

6. does2

does2 Member

i chose heroin. suboxone and dilly 8's are right there though!

7. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

greenmeanie, I know what you mean. I once figured that doctors in the pnw would be more laid-back with rx's, but that doesn't seem to be the case, in WA or OR. from what i've heard and experienced, southern cal and the southeast u.s. are the places to be if you love oxys.

8. GreenMeanie

GreenMeanie Member

Yes Oregon sux. Now the pharmacy has wrote to my surgeon just because once a month ago when I was in the ER, a dr. wrote me one prescrip for 10 5 mg dilaudids. The pharmacy wrote that I was getting narcotics from someone else. I am so pissed. Oregon bites my ass.

9. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

pssssh...pharmacists kinda piss me off in general. a lot seem to feel they have some jurisdiction over your health and well-being. I didn't seek you out for medical help, that's why I went to my doctor. if my doctor writes a rx just fuckin fill it, why question it? if you don't know who the dr. is, call him, but don't overrule what the practitioners decide, you don't know me. I think other than filling the rx, the pharmacists only other job for me is pointing out dangerous drug combos that mistakenly got prescribed by one or more dr's.
    yeah it sucks that some pharms get held up at gunpoint for narcs, but write to your lawmaker about stupid drug laws, don't try to be a vigilante or an overseer of my health or morality.....just a rant of mine :)

10. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

^sw33t

11. nickdeste

nickdeste Member

well I have decided to go thru opiate hell 3 years of popping hundreds of milligrams of percs vicos opanas snorting h...its saturday may 17 5 am all I have is 28, 10/325 percs left and im gonna quit cold turkey I am gonna log my experience with my withdrawal every day wish me luck

12. nickdeste

nickdeste Member

my last dose was at 5 am took 3 percs 30 mgs. it is now 2pm not feeling to bad physicaly but I crave opiates so I took 1/2 a perc not bad for 9 hours im used to taking 15 a day this is a good start5

13. nickdeste

nickdeste Member

its been 1 hour since I woke up 10 hours since my last full dose of 30 mgs. I took 1/2 a perc didn't feel bad at 2pm now my pains are kickin in feeling anxiety getting a headache I want to take 3 but im going to hold out......

14. nickdeste

nickdeste Member

its not working I have 2 percs left so I took 26 in 3 days so that's half my normal intake I feel like shit I can go to my doctor's or just go cold turkey...... the weening is not going to work we will see I am determined to stop I am in hell all you newbies don't get caught up in the opiate game you will regret it for the rest of your life....

15. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

why dont taper a bit more, and then get suboxone?

16. Adamist

Adamist Member

Benzo's work wonders when your in the grips of opiate withdrawl.. Also force yourself to drink plenty of water, and if you feel up to it try doing some light exercise, and make your body sweat it out.

I've been there (quit 70mg of Methadone per day cold turkey) and it was so horrible I'm glad I didn't have a gun around or I may not be here typing this today... Just remember that it will pass, especially Oxycodone withdrawl.. not nearly as long-lasting as Methadone.

Good luck man!

17. nickdeste

nickdeste Member

went to the docs got 5/525 norcos gonna taper with those can't do too many or ill kill my liver its impossible to go cold turkey......

18. littlegreen80

littlegreen80 Member

whats up yall....im new to hip forums, ive been on yahooka and i saw this opiate thread....i get prescribed 90 80's a month, was on methadone b4 i got hurt, and to be honest, id rather sell my 80's and get tar......no chance in hell im ever going back on methadone!!(i withdrew in jail for 4 months, 1hour of sleep a nite) ....just sayin hi

19. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

I thought you said you can take all the APAP in the world and you won't hurt your live.. You finally woke up to the real world.HUH
    Anyway you should try and taper more, Also they don't make 5/525 norcos..
    Norcos are 10/325s less APAP

20. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

I hear ya Burn,
    Bartells and Rite-Aid are the worst every time I went to them they wanted to call my Doc. or tell me I'm 4hrs 23minutes 15seconds early for my refill..
    Walgreens is the only place I go now for my meds, unless I have get a script from my other Doctor.. Then I go to Target, there cool there to..
    Also I don't know why people go to the same Pharmacy when they're doctor shopping.. Thats just not smart, What are you people thinking