What is your biggest impediment to hooking up?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by resqguy, Jan 17, 2018.

1. resqguy

resqguy Members

I get frustrated when I try to meet someone for some fun. I would like to hear about other people's situations as well.

For me I prefer bi guys that are single, divorced, or married. Once I get past the age thing and weed out the guys with extreme fetishes it usually comes down to the timing. Most guys want to play in the afternoon when their wives or girlfriends are away but I work and don't get home until 6:00. As soon as I tell them when I'm free they go silent.

I'm curious if anyone else is in the same boat, or run into other issues. Would love to hear your experiences.

2. Windman

Windman Members

Some of it is what you describe, it is also difficult if neither can host a meet. It also depends on your disqualifiers. The picker you are the harder it becomes.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Those dudes are not interested in fucking in real life. They just jack-off to the replies you make in messages .. Its how they get their jollies off.

bibear likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm not bisexual, but my biggest impediment to hooking up is that i suck at hitting on women.

5. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I find that it's a " How horny are the two of you" I don't really hook up that often. I'm picky and I like not having stds. But when I do I don't find it that hard. But I have a pvt home and can host.

6. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

It all started when my wife had the contraception injection and work was stressful. I went off with prostitutes a couple of times which was a great thrill, but ultimately expensive. I then tried hookup sites and couldnt find any girls on them. It was almost all guys. I got into chatting to them. Then exchanging pics, then wanked to the pics. Then wanked together on skype and it eventually got to the stage I wanted to try it in real life. This was all with complete strangers, never knew before or since. One day I paid a man for sex and I went back to him a further two times as it was that thrill again, but with the new addition of having sucked my first cock, he was also the first person who put there cock inside me. Felt good. It was then I discovered Grindr. I couldnt beleive how many people were on there with the same agenda as me. I wanted plain no strings fun and so did they. Location based horny men at the touch of a button. I have met up with numerous guys on there. You get the time wasters on there but if you have time on your side, a hotel room and a box of condoms you can be pretty sure there will be a nice guy ready to come over and get off with you. Might just take a while.

Jonny718 likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If they don't fuck on the first date I'm leaving dat ass.

8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Redressing the balance, I often find it difficult to find people who enjoy my company and do not simply see it simply as a route to having some fun.
    As a result, I avoid clubs and bars where most people seem to have a one track mind. The fact that I have yet to find a club where the DJ plays opera is another factor LOL
    However, over the years I have come across many people who accept and appreciate friendship knowing that it will never lead to anything physical and many of them of all genders and orientations have kept in touch for 30 plus years.
    I find HF is an enjoyable place to chat to members about a wide variety of subjects on an open forum where everyone feels free to join in, but it is clear from the number of people who join us for less than an hour that it is not a site that everyone enjoys.

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Lack Of Confidence......And The Fear Of Getting A "Knock Back"......As You Age The Whole

Mating Game Changes Enormously......:anguished:

Cheers Glen.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

maybe you should open one.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't think you should fear rejection really, I mean, I see a lotta ugly guys with good looking girls, so she must find him attractive and I know that's not for me do that's just personal taste really. I know my style really isn't for everyone too, but it's for someone you just gotta find that someone or that group of people nom sayin'?

12. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Many a true word spoken in jest. Classical music and opera is far more popular that most people ever realize. Just look at some of the works on You-Tube and you will find 30 million views on works that you may not even have heard of.
    If you think that classical music cannot be used for bonking, just look what we did between 46:50 and 49:20 for Kathleen Turner to perform too. Dvorak must have turned in his grave. Well he did call it the "New World" symphony when he completed it in 1893. LOL

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ yeah, i really was only half joking. if done properly, i could see such a place being a big success.

14. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

That I make no effort to do so, I suppose.

AstroShark likes this.
  15. jsb

jsb Member

Finding the right guy, then finding the time that mutually works for both, then who's place will this happen at.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol, who's place will it happen at if that's your concern, should be least concern lol. Just have him at your house. Stabbing tools under the bed and sofa cushion just to make sure.

17. Paul79

Paul79 Members

Being in a relationship with only a few evenings a week makes it hard. Trusting someone as well.

18. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Are there any bisexuals out there that aren't cheating on their spouses? None that are like, "hey, I'm into both men and women, picked one, and lived happily ever after"?

Or are they all skeevy men fucking other men behind their wives' backs?

Because that's really shitty

Irminsul likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Married bi guys seem to be gutless and won't approach their curiosity with their partners. They could be like, totally into it too but nope. They wrote fake stories and pull their weiners instead.

Flawless fail.

20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Wonder how many wives are catching something from their husbands because of this.