what is wrong with my vagina!?!?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by honey_bee, Aug 17, 2005.

1. honey_bee

honey_bee Member

helppp! alright i'm scared. i will see a doctor ASAP, but i just am worried and would really appreciate any opinions. alright, i'm not a virgin.. i lost my virginity when i was 15.. i'm now 18. anyway, i've had sex with two guys.. my first boyfriend, who was a virgin, and my current boyfriend, who has slept with one other person. i am on the pill and have been for about 3 years.. and i have never had sex without a condom - ever. however, last night my boyfriend and i had sex for the first time in a few weeks and it was very, well, vigourous i guess you could say.. i guess kind of rough.. but we usually do it that way. anyway, it didn't hurt at the time but this morning my vagina is sore and i have heavy bleeding... like i've changed my underwear a few times today and it just keeps bleeding.. a darkish red color blood. i don't understnad what's going on.. it's like my hymen got broken or something, but i'm sure that had already occurred. what could this possibly be from? i've read that chlamydia and gonnorhea both cause vaginal bleeding after intercourse, but can you get those STD's even if you always use a condom?? aaarrgh... this is worrying me so much.

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

are you sure it's not menstrual blood? My menstruation is often a dark red colour like you've described so far.

go see your doc anyways, just to be sure nothing wonky's goin on

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I agree with ihmurria and maybe say that its menstrual blood... I dont think its from an STD though..
    I have had times where I would have sex and if it was too hard I would bleed and it would be sore..but it was a lite colored blood and not that much..but everyone is different..
    The only way to know for sure is to ask a gyno...

4. honey_bee

honey_bee Member

hmm.. it shouldn't be menstrual blood because, like i said, i've been on birth control pills for a couple years now so my period is essentially clockworked. i get it when i finish the 3 weeks of pills.. and i was just on my last week when this all happened. however, i had accidentally taken the two last pills out of the package at one point during the week.. but i didn't think that mattered because they shoulud all just be the same.. aarrg. doctor.. Yes. there isn't a planned parenthood where i live or anything like that, but we do have walk-in clinics. do you think the doctor on call there could do anything? my family doctor is the worst doctor in the universe and i absolutely do not trust her at all.. so yeah.. walk in clinic i guess?

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

it could be spotting from the doubling up on the pill that increased when you had sex.. but I am not certain and stuff...
    I would try the walk-in clinic, it wouldnt hurt to go there and see if they can help...
    But I dont think its an STD or anything like that...

6. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

Well, there is a chance that it could just be the hymen because it's possible that before, when you had sex, it just got stretched and is just breaking now.

7. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

its also possible there was some ripping or tearring that occured,..with a mirror do a carefull examination as good as you can, see if theres a visible spot where the blood is comming from, perhaps wetting youer fingers to wipe away any blood first will help, determine if its from tearring..i beleive your probably ok, but if the bleeding is rather heavy see adr or even emergency room as quickly as u can..but chancesare it will stop by tomorow or so if it was just from tearring

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

uh, why are you telling her to wet her fingers and look at her who-who as closely as she can in a mirror.. you are basically telling her to masturbate...
    Besides you cant see tearing and so forth if you look yourself...