what is/was your dinner?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by nesta, Mar 12, 2008.

1. nesta

nesta Banned

tonight i had a big, messy, homemade bbq chicken sandwich. i also had steamed broccoli (unfortunately frozen) with a little bit of salt and a tiny bit of curry powder. also had a cup of black cherry yogurt. later tonight if i get hungry again (likely) i'll eat a remaining half of a pink grapefruit i started eating last night.

how about you?

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

had some chinese food
    lots of chicken and beef, rice, noodles, pork...fortune cookie

3. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

turnip greens,pinto beans,shredded goat and dirty rice...

and hot sauce of course....

4. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

Veggie burger today.

5. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I skipped diner today.

6. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

Had the other half of my chicken breast sub from subway. Made me sick yesterday, but I'm poor and it's all I have while I'm stuck here at the school waiting for band practice and I was starving. Hopefully I don't die. :tongue:

7. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

You guys have already eaten dinner??? Holy cow. Haha. Well, I guess it is like 7:30 in a lot of places now... Tonight's plan for dinner is hanging out at the convenience store and eating free because our buddy's the assistant manager and he's working tonight. Wahaha. I'm going to have barbecue wings and munchers (they're tater tots with jalapeƱos and cheddar inside, freaking awesome!). I'm sure Daniel and Jake (our roomie) will have burgers.

8. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Veggie Samosas and a wrap with onions, lettuce, tomatos, salsa, cheddar cheese :)

9. nesta

nesta Banned

yeah i ate around 6 or 6:30 or something...its 7:30 now...

10. nesta

nesta Banned

sounds delicious!

11. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

it was soooooooo good im just over full now

12. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Pizza and wings.

13. nesta

nesta Banned

i'm trying to eat better these days, and seriously limiting my meat intake when possible, but i was given a big bag of frozen chicken breasts recently as a gift, and i can't turn down meat if its free food and i'm as poor as i am....

but i just wish it werent so easy for me to eat so much. i've been putting on some weight the past two years. i need more exercise and less food/beer...

so i feel pretty good about a single chicken sandwich, yogurt, broccoli, and a little bit of grapefruit for a dinner. mostly all good for you....just the sandwich was a bit salty. though still not too bad...i cooked the chicken in a crockpot in water and spices, then drained the liquid (including much of the fat, after several hours of cooking) shredded it and added the bbq sauce....three pieces of chicken have been feeding me for a couple days! :D

i'm not sure when the last time i had a burger or fast food was....so thats a good thing...

14. nesta

nesta Banned

mmm, that does sound good though, rat....

i want some boneless wings, now that you said that. with spicy garlic sauce....i live right near a bar/wing joint, so its always tempting. same with a really tasty, really affordable mexican restaraunt...

15. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

Spaghetti and garlic bread with salad.

Good stuff.:)

16. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i need more meat/fish here at home...way too much carbs for me :( though, i get an alright amount of veggies...i need lots more meat

17. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

i have no idea but i think im about to find out...;)

18. Rock Hard

Rock Hard Hard as Rock...BABY

Last night.....King George Whiting Fillets (Fish) baked in the oven with Pepper and garlic, Salad and chips! (buuuurp)

19. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I haven't had dinner yet... But I have really want some toast...Yes, I really do want some toast...

20. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

I made chicken thighs tonight with a bit of thyme, dried parsley, paprika, apple cider vinegar and oil brushed on the skins. I steamed fresh green beans and baby carrots. Ate those with vegan butter. So good. I love cooking.