What is this, what I recive from Tor market??

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by dr.manijak, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

but . . . but . . . untraceable internet sites of strangers where transactions are paid for with digital currency based on nothing sounded so safe . . .

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

These sites are written by one, maybe a few people tops. Anything made with computers can be broken. So if a hacker is good enough he can find a way. How well do you trust the site building capabilities of a guy you never meet? If he's smart it's not like he can show it to a friend and say "hey I'm gonna be DPR, find a hole in this". There was a lesser known site busted this week also and allot of coins taken. It's the risk of online business.

3. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

4. lopenator

lopenator Member

Definitely heroin tar. If you don't know what heroin tar is, you're entering a new realm of drugs.

5. lopenator

lopenator Member

6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

This may or may not be the case :rolleyes: and in any case they are one step behind (most likely dozens of steps). About the only thing they might be able to do is launch a DDOS attack. Please don't monger fear and paranoia as if the DEA is some all powerful entity capable of the near impossible. Even their chemists are many steps behind the chemists that are on the front lines of new age drug innovation :). They are just now learning how to even identity certain chems, let alone viable synthetic work ups.

This is not specific to the SR, the same exploit also affected several exchanges. They are working on a fix now. The SR said it would take 24-48hrs to get the site back up, this was yesterday not sure of the current status as I haven't checked today.

To the OP: did ya read the reviews and feedback for the seller? I am aware it is possible that these could be shills by the seller themselves. At any rate I would be very careful with whatever that stuff is.

7. Silent_Bob92

Silent_Bob92 Member

The NSA is actually working on a "Super computer" that decrypts encrypted messages. :ack2::ack2::ack2:

8. unfocusedanakin

PGP was designed by them for use in war to transmit troop movements. So it can be done but they have some work to do. We use their own technology against them:2thumbsup:

9. AceK

I have heard of this. Quantum computers also will change cryptography forever, as they can do many parallel operations simultaneously.

Any encryption CAN be bruteforced, it just takes an ENORMOUS amount of processing power and time to be extrememly impractical in most cases...I imagine a regular top of the line desktop PC could brute force a PGP key after trying hashes for SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS, maybe more, probably much more;)...what's that key gonna be worth In a few centuries?

10. AceK

Q
    NOT possible on ANY budget....this is assuming a 256 bit key with high entropy. If u use shitty passwords then it's another story

11. stoner oxy80

should have bought this instead
    [​IMG]

12. unfocusedanakin

^
    Some of that pure cheese. Bet that will get you high.

13. AceK

Shoot dat shit up yo, Ya gon' be geeked son!

14. stoner oxy80

what would ya do with this thing? who would want that? food pellets....lol

[​IMG]