What is this movie???!!!!????

Discussion in 'Classic Movies' started by SouthernGal<3, May 6, 2007.

1. SouthernGal<3

SouthernGal<3 Member

OK, its been anoying me for a while. This movie about a little girl with a cat, its bright orange. Its made in like the 60s or 70s its in color. This little girl lives with her brothers and her dad with no mom. The girl and her brothers go and look at this house in the woods that supposedly has a witch in it. this witch is a very pretty blond woman. But she isn't a witch she is a vet. One of the boys has a badger and it gets hurt, they take it to the witch and she cures it, they find out she isn't a witch. At some point the witch gets taken as display for the circus and gets rescued by the little girl's dad they fall in love ETC. Also the little girl runs out in the rain looking for her lost orange cat and gets sick, but is ok. HELP what is this movie.

2. NumberNineDream

NumberNineDream Member

The Three Lives of Thomasina?

3. kam1324

kam1324 Member

4. LostLass

LostLass Member

Yup - it's The Three Lives of Thomasina. One of those heartwarmingly sappy movies along the same vein as Pollyanna and The Parent Trap. Gotta love Disney sentimentality ...

5. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

Me and my mom used to watch this movie all the time