What is this magic?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Escierto, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Escierto

Escierto Members

My girlfriend and I met on a dating site and after we had chatted for ten months, we finally met in person. Neither of us was in love with the other when we met but we liked each other and we expected to have a pleasant few weeks with a lot of sex.

So we meet at the airport and we take a taxi to our hotel where she had already checked in earlier that day. Of course we immediately had sex as we planned but then something happened. Neither of us expected it and it happened to both of us.

As we were talking afterwards and getting ready to go out and eat, we realized that we were in love. A few hours before we had not been in love but now we were. We even expressed our commitment to one another. My girlfriend says that she felt as though we were now married and I felt that way too.

My question is why? How did this happen? You might say it was the sex but both of us have had sex with people without experiencing this phenomenon. For both of us, this was a first. It was almost as though a magic wand had been waved over us.

We entered the hotel room in lust and left it in love and it’s still a mystery to me.

Mysteron and scratcho like this.
  2. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
    BoyToy69 and Alice in SC like this.
  3. Escierto

Escierto Members

Hmmmm, chemistry. Being together in person sealed the deal. It’s still very mysterious how this happens though.

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ain't love grand?? Good for the both of you.:D

5. Escierto

Escierto Members

Thank you. It’s two years later and we are still good.

scratcho likes this.
  6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Do you believe in love at first sight? It's an old adage that falls true still today. Yes it is possible to fall for someone when first meeting them. Sex really didn't play a role in the equation but the intimacy experienced and realized did. People have become attracted to each other immediately without having sex for a long period after first meeting and stayed together for life. It has also happened, like in your case, where you meet for sex and mate for life. Interests can be totally opposite yet interest in the other person pulls out emotions that may not have been felt before. The human mind is so deep and unpredictable it even surprises the owner the reactions that happen. Think about it. In all of the animal kingdom how far advanced in intelligence is the human versus the closest other species? Is there any other species that can read and write? How many other animals have sex just for the pleasure it brings like humans do? Reception behaviors cause deep emotions to be displayed and attraction to another individual can be instant and long term. This attraction can remain even after the sex has long gone from the relationship.

7. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  8. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Its difficult to describe the feeling but when you meet that special person it clicks into place and just feel right with this person . Sex doesnt really come into it ,that's just icing on the cake .

In my former role I found that some of the people that were married should never have been but unless you know what that special feeling is , some may never find that special person that they need to be with ..

9. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Some years while being in a relationship, I have met someone--out of the relationship, particularly when I had many chances to interact with them as in shopping,etc--- that I just KNEW that had the timing been right, there could have / would have --been something special there. I could feel that the other person felt the same. Just didn't happen for one reason or another, but it still makes me wonder sometimes when reminiscing. So it goes.o_O

Tags: