WHat is the worst reality TV show for u?

Discussion in 'Reality TV' started by Dead_executive, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Dead_executive

Dead_executive Member

Mines iM A celebrity get me outta here!!! :$

djomalley likes this.
  2. boredhead

boredhead Member

I haven't seen that one.. But i have seen a few really terrible ones

There was this one where it was a competition to become to best nature journalist... documentary guy.. person. Anyway they had the contestents sit in a tree in the jungle and they had to try and report on all the wildlife around them, a lot whch i think was placed there. They had judges on the ground reviewing them. it was ridiculous and hilarious and depressing...

Then there was this other one where as far as I could tell it was a reality show about this group of entertainers who toured around all the US military camps in Iraq. I'm fairly sure it was a competition. where the person who best entertained the troops or whatever won. Actually I think this one is kind of sick...

3. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I hate them all, except me and my girlfriend love the America Next Top Model, that show is the shit, but I guess that's cuz it's about models and not regular, ugly people.

Dude111 likes this.
  4. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

well I remember this one I saw advertised on Fox a long ass time ago.. it was called "Who's My Daddy", it looked so fucking stupid.. I said to myself, "what the hell are these people thinking that looks so fucking retarded". I never watched it.

5. Kasey3682

Kasey3682 Member

They are all beginning to be horrible because they aren't really "reality" anymore! They are all staged nonsense that we all buy into. I think the worst train wreck of them all is Flavor of love on VH1 and this new spin off of that some Charm school or something like that. Seriously does anyone really want to date Flava Flav????

6. egle

egle Member

I hate alot of them, But the ones with Ice skating and blooding dancin,,,

7. broony

broony Banned

All reality tv sucks.

8. bytheseaside

bytheseaside Member

I agree

9. what2do

what2do Member

Big Brother

10. IzzieStevens

IzzieStevens Member

Celebrity Fit Club...or any show about weight loss. I just don't think watching people work out is entertaining.

11. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

Celebrity Fit Club - because they're all has-been washed up "celebrities" desperate for another 15 minutes. And Screech is a dickhead.

Next - I used to like this dumb MTV dating show, but now...oh my god, it's so scripted and terribly acted. It's not even funny anymore. And the allieration, my god the obnoxious alliteration!

What ever happened to Room Raiders? I loved that show!

12. Valdis

Valdis Member

Any of them in which the main characters are spoiled shits. So that's any "celebrity" show and things like Sweet 16, Bridezilla and so on.

I won't watch that.

13. tfb9999

tfb9999 Member

I think the first season of Survivor is the only reality show worth watching. Everything else is shit, just trying to cash in on the reality-TV fad.

Although if someone makes a videogame-competition-type reality show, I'd maybe watch that...

14. LucyInTheSky777

LucyInTheSky777 Member

i cant think of any reality tv shows ive actually liked that much. no, i dont watch them anyway.

An awesome yellow microbus just drove up my street =)

15. comfortablly_numb420

comfortablly_numb420 Member

whats that one where they take just a bunch of normal every day people, and put them on tv for a few weeks of nothing, and then everyone on the show goes from a nothing one month to a star making millions????

OH YEAH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.......... They all suck, and I think the worsts are those like american idol things, and that nashville star....... eeewwww wanna throw up thinking about it......... and yes Big Brother was really damn stupid........ but I go with all of them!!

16. Kaze Yo

Kaze Yo Member

I would say all of them, because the shows are one of the following;

1. A dating/love show
    2. A bunch of people living in a house or island
    3. Stupid tricks or stunts. Or talent shows.
    4. Social experiments
    5. The life of a rich person
    6. Nannies and children/teens acting up
    7. Weightloss and Fittness
    8. Talk shows/Game shows

And most of the time, they are the same thing, episode to episode. Season to Season. (If the show even makes it to another season, that is.)

I've found children's programming to be more intelligent than most reality programming.
    That's saying something.

17. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I hate all of them.... THE WORST STUFF ON "TV"!!

I dont consider unsolved mysteries,real stories of the highway patrol or cops to be reality shows,they are action shows........

18. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

I concur with Dude. Reality TV stinks.

A footnote here is it exists only because production costs and the Screenwriters Guild have gouged all the profit out of meaningful TV.

Dude111 likes this.
  19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I dont watch any...is there a good one somewhere?....I doubt it

Dude111 likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Wicked Tuna is okay in small doses.

djomalley likes this.