What is the strongest benzo?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Gormur, Mar 11, 2008.

1. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Well sorry i didnt know how old you were and just assumed you were a 16 yr. old teenager, which i know i shouldn't ever assume anything, otherwise I may an ass out of u and me. But yeah not trying to insult u but sense u insulted me i think its kinda hypocritical to say all that stuff about respect and etiquette when you yourself is insulting me in the same post!! lol but I aint in the mood to fight or anyhting so lets just call truce and come to the conclusion that we both have yet to learn much.

2. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

Sounds good to me! Peace & love, - :saucer:

3. boomslang

boomslang Member

wait.... so what again is the strongest benzo? lol

4. jagman95

jagman95 Guest

hi ppls,im dwn in australia,i get prescirbed benzos,valium,serapax,mogodon(nitrazapam), docs here arnt prescribing xanax much anymore because ppl boot em up,royhpnol would b strongest ive had before,cant get them either anymore,but id have to say,xanax would be up there for getting a high,but u get used to them quickly,valium seems to always work(gotta take about 5 5mg tabs though),serepax,oxapam,is good for anxiety,but nitrazapam does work evry night 4 me,lasts a long time,lot bttr than temazapam,ive always wanted to try some ativan,(lorazapam),but u cant get it here,what is loraz like?do u guys in usa get serepax??
    would like to know,also do u get mogodon,(nitrazapam)?

5. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Triazolam (Halcion) is the strongest if you are going by potency. It is active in the 250-500 MICROgram range. I personally don't find any of the benzos particularly 'stronger' than other ones. If you gave me the equipotent dose of five benzos I likely would not say that I liked one more than the other.

6. Nobody2

Nobody2 Member

Wow that's pretty potent! About the same minimal dose of LSD.

7. BillyX

BillyX Member

Phenazepam is a fairly strong benzo with dosage starting at 0.5mg, personally i didnt find it to be very enjoyable compared to xanax or kpins.

8. kris18

kris18 Guest

Hi! Im looking for some very strong Benzos for my wife but she does like the odd glass of wine, does anyone know of something thats safe have the odd drink with?

And I dont mean spike lol

9. SeverineComplex

SeverineComplex Member

I never knew how ppl could get addicted to klonepins, they did nothing for me- ativan was eh but had a nasty loopback effect (I have SEVERE anxiety by the way)- Im perscribed 60 mg of valium a day now, i usually just take about 30-40 and save up the rest for pill trades. I love my valium dearly, Im so severly Bi Polar II/Borderline that valium's seizure taming qualities have been the ONLY thing that have tamed my rage issues and have kept me calm- I have been on this dosage for about 2 months and experienced absolutely no tolerance.
    i have never tried xanax- too short lasting.

10. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Yeah. I never found benzos addictive. That is, psychologically. I know for sure that my body would go into w/d should i suddenly discontinue my prescribed dose. I also have bipolar (the Schizoaffective variety), and I take 1-2mg Klnopin per day, and it helps with any residual agitation I may have that hasn't been stamped out by the Zyprexa (antipsychotic ) that I take.

11. SeverineComplex

SeverineComplex Member

see that's really how benzo's are- i consider them the "wine" of the pill world, take just ease off the edge of anxiety and everyone has their specific benzo/wine of choice - i love valium /some ppl love white wine , you love klonepin / some ppl love red wine, some ppl love xanax some ppl like oh god i dont know fruity wine LOL dumb analogy but thats how it is!

12. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Roofies from my personal experience

13. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

I agree with you on this..

14. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

my favorite benzo by far was triazolam(brand name halcion). its pretty uncommon now but i would definitely try it again if i could

15. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

hmmm...not to sure since I only had xanax so far.. but it was pretty good :D Though i usually just fall asleep haha.

16. moke64916

moke64916 Guest

First would be Librium as the strongest. Second would be Xanax. Third Ativan. Fourth Klonopin, and fifth would be Valium. Xanax is the most potent one a regular psychiatrist would prescribe. You have to be in a detox center to get Librium.