what is the single most thing that is making America corrupt?

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by unionpacificrailroad, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Elijah

Elijah Member

actually, there is a such thing as race. just ask any forensic scientist or anthropologist. in a scientific worldview your egalatarian outlook doesn't wash. they can actually give you a DNA test and figure out what ethnuic background(s) lie within your ancestry. if you wish to be a silly liberal that's fine. but don't go around spreading misinformation. the problem is people like you think race is simply skin color when it goes far beyond that. it includes your eye color, facial features and all around skeletal structure. http://racialreality.shorturl.com/

2. Rainbow_365

Rainbow_365 Member

Two things, since they appear to go hand-in-hand.

Greed and the war on drugs.

Now, is greed fueled by the war on drugs or does it transcend it?

I think, it transcends it.

Bye.

3. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

We are discussing the US correct? Then please don't mention "societies pressure on people to be a certain way for example women ". We are the fattest country on earth. No amount of "women should be skinny", has helped.

4. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I would say that Political correctness plays a larger role that it has been given credit for within this thread. I also enjoyed the post from the mother who wishes she had more time w/ her kids. Of course I can't argue w/ greed or the president either.

5. dollydagger

dollydagger Needle to the Groove

...how long you got?

6. YoungHippieDream

YoungHippieDream Member