What is the oldest dream you can remember?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Americunt, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Nope, it was a dutch witch!

2. David0301

David0301 Members

one ugly woman with long black hair, sharp, long nails and pale face , as im writing im having goose bumps all over and im not kidding, I have seen that ugly witch first time when I was 5 or so, and until this day I never forget, I don't know who she is and why she appeared during my childhood , I havent watched horror movies either when I was a child, so, no plausible explanation. ok that was serious and one private story I shared with you. so please make no jokes. thanks . ps I haven't seen that witch ever since my childhood

Americunt likes this.
  3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

When I was in high school in the early 70's, I had a recurring dream about driving on a mountain road and being forced off the road and down the side of the mountain. I never went to the mountains, so I didn't worry about it. Then my girlfriend (future wife) went to college on the side of a mountain and every time I went to see her, we had to drive on winding mountain roads. I couldn't get that dream out of my head.

Americunt likes this.
  4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

When I was 3 I had a dream that I was on a bus with lots of passengers. The driver lost control and everyone was screaming. I look out the window and see hot lava spilling over the hills, spilling downhill to the bus. Then a few skeleton pirates jump out of the lava and start attacking the bus and the people aboard. I wake up right before the skeleton kills me with his fire sword.

I had this dream again at age 13, and again at 23. Each time I had this dream it became increasingly more graphic and violent. I’m not looking forward to being 33

5. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Or you had watched the wizard of Oz before that.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The first dream I remember was falling into a well with an upright sword in the center, fortunately i woke up before being impaled. I think i was like 6 years old.

Americunt likes this.
  7. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The River So Deep

In the middle of the night
    I go walking in my sleep
    From the mountains of faith
    To a river so deep
    I must be looking for something
    Something sacred that I lost
    But, the river is wide
    And it's too hard to cross
    Then I woke up wet.
    In the middle of the night...
    In the middle of the...
    In the middle of the...
    River sooo deep...
    (Billy Joel)​

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  8. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Being chased by a monster that kept calling my name. I was really young then. But what the fuck, I still mostly have dreams where I'm chased by something. Monsters, wild animals, scary people. Nothing has changed in like 40 years.

9. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Looking for my locker in hs.

10. storch

storch banned

I was four years old. In the dream, it was a moonlit night, and I was standing at the edge of the swamp that was about a hundred feet from our house. I'm with my dog friend, and I'm talking with two small, yellow aliens beside their space ship. One is pointing up at the sky and discussing something with me, and I'm nodding as if I understand what he's telling me. Then they get into their ship and fly away. I'm waving goodbye to them as my dog friend is hopping around and barking at their ship as it disappears.

When I woke up, I was overcome with great sadness and loneliness. Being left behind is the best way to describe it. Even today it triggers an emotional response.

Americunt likes this.
  11. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Part of your soul contract, perhaps?