What is the most FUCKED UP you've ever seen someone?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by FNA, Aug 18, 2005.

1. FNA

FNA Member

On drugs, drunk, or just whacked out in general, what is the most ducked up you've ever seen someone, or been yourself?

One of my friends took a lot of acid one day. I don't know how much she took. She took at least 5 hits during school, then after school she came with me to get more acid. I don't know how much she bought or took, but an hour later we were sitting in a friend's shed with a bunch of stoned people, and they were all telling her to do nasty stuff to herself, and she was doing it. She started running in and out of the shed in big circle yelling and screaming like a madman with limbs flying all around. She was smiling, but it was a bad scene, especially for me who was just starting to trip. She kept falling down and rolling around on the ground in a pile of spit and cigarette butts. All these stupid girls thought it was hilarious, but me and my buddy (who was also starting to trip) took off. Later on we were picked up by our friend in his car and he took us to the community centre, were she was running aroung screaming (not so happily anymore) with her pants off. It wasn't long before she was masturbating in front of dozens of people, and trying to rape other girls. She was too incoherent to know what she was thinking, but she was tackling people all over. Someone called an ambulance, and she spent the next 3 days coming down in the hospital.

I on the other hand was FREAKING OUT cause I was just peaking on the same acid as she was being taken away to the hospital. Our friend with the car dropped us off in the middle of nowhere and went to hospital to keep an eye on her, so me and my buddy are wandering the streets fucked out of our minds wondering if we'll soon go crazy.....it was a long night......

2. happyhippyflower

happyhippyflower Sucker Punch

Cousin

Half gallon of Jack
    +
    Bottle of god knows what kind of pills

6 State Cops and basically shooting him with horse tranquilizer to calm him.

Hospital

Stomach pumped.

3. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

My buddy snorted some anti-psychotics and ate about 4.5g of shrooms. He mentioned he was feeling pretty off, and next thing you know, he's running around the house naked, trying to find his cell phone. For six hours.

4. gdhmomchild

gdhmomchild Duct tape abuser

I would find a new group of friends. Yours seem to have a malicious streak!! She could have been calmed down and kept safe in the first place instead of winding her up like that. IMHO, they helped create the whole situation. WTF KINDA PEOPLE ARE YOU DEALING WITH??? These people are total shit.
    I've dealt with people on bad trips at shows. They can be calmed down and are usually ok in a short while. I've never tripped so hard that I came unglued. I always remember that I'm tripping and learned how to control the flow and whats going on in my own head no matter how much I have done.
    I've dealt with people that over dosed on many different substances. One that you have to be careful of, that people rarely think about is alcohol poisoning. They go lay down and never wake up again. Quite a few people die from this every year actually. Has made the news from deaths at frat parties that occur every year. Funny....nobody dies from over dosing on pot...but its illegal...hmmmmm....

5. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

seen the worst of it...three friends die....two others have had massive strokes from booze....had me own stomach pumped several times...

also seen some of the most fucking hilarious things as well tho'...nekkid in public...so drunk pissed up a coppers leg.....a friend tripping and having full on sex with a doorframe for over an hour (we coulda stopped him, but he looked happy) you name it :D

6. JayBird

JayBird Member

There was a dumbass in my highschool class, I'll call him "Greg", who came to school on the last day, THE DAY BEFORE GRADUATION, on acid and dust. The dumbass took his clothes off in study hall, and was scribbling on a wall with a marker when they busted him. Instant, permanent expulsion. No graduation, no diploma. 12 years shot to shit, because he couldn't wait one more day to cut loose. I think he ended up getting a GED.

7. FNA

FNA Member

Oh I know, and I thought so at the time, but this was some 8 years ago, and all the girls telling her to do shit were 13 and didn't know any better. And me being in the first stages of tripping didn't have enough of a head to stop it. I don't see them anymore, but I'm still good friends wih my friend who had the unfortunate experience, and we're boh wiser for it.