What is the best vibrator

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by missfontella, May 14, 2004.

1. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

At my 26th birthday bash, I discovered that all my friends have vibrators but me. I just don't have the nerve to walk up to any counter to purchase a vibrator. My friend offered to go with me but I still have no idea what to look for. The less time I spend in there, the less embarrassment. Any rave reviews?

2. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

Whichever oe fits in your vagina as well as in your ass iis a sure bet!

3. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Whichever oe fits in your vagina as well as in your ass iis a sure bet!

Such a man!!!!

4. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

I reckon you get a plain but largish, I'm sure your sexually experienced so you know what size you like. The other option is mail order or buying on the net.

Good luck and I hope you find what your looking for!

5. mrs_eads80

mrs_eads80 Member

If it is your first vib I think it should be a plain old egg vib. They are small, inexpencive and can be hid easaly. They get right to the point, cause most women can 't orgasum through intercourse anyway, so go right for the clit.

6. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

re: eggs...

I know many girls that 'got started' with these or the "pocket rocket" types. You can get these at some 'gift stores' (e.g. Spencers) in most malls.

7. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I don't have one either! I keep expecting one at every birthday party, but I never get one. I guess I'm kind of relieved. I would feel even weirder using it if someone else bought it for me than I normally would. I would feel like they were watching me or there was some way they could tell I used it or something.

I've heard of the Venus Butterfly....that's the only one I know by name, though. I'm really innocent when it comes to that stuff.

Seriously.

8. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Get the one that has the twirling head (for G-spot stimulation), pearls in the shaft (for labial stimulation) and vibrating clitoral stimulator... They cost about 80 bucks USD at adameve.com and they are worth every penny. You will experience orgasms faster and harder than you've ever imagined... :)

Yes, I have one, that's how I know... ;)

9. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

there's no embaressment buying toys. i remember looking at the free condoms site. one of there selling points was to avoid the embaressment of buying condoms. so now i walk into stores thinking hey i'm getting laid. it works.but with vibrator think i'm going to be having fun. try rto get something with multiple speeds. probably smallish. you can alwats buy another if it doesn't do the trick

10. Alomiakoda

Alomiakoda Boniface McSporran

According to Cosmo the "rabbit" ones are the best

11. ohjinn

ohjinn Member

you can buy them online with no embarrassment to deal with, it's usually in very discreet packaging. i think everyone is a little different in what they prefer, you might have to try a few to find your perfect fit. you can get a few inexpensive ones just to try out the style and then upgrade if one style really rocks your boat. there's a site called either goodvibes.com or goodvibrations.com that has descriptions, pictures and staff ratings for each toy. It's a great site, it has links to erotic short stories too, rowr!;) I'd say check some out and order a few online. And have a ball.

12. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Yeah, the one I have is similar to the Rabbit... But, it's not it exactly... :)

13. miabubble

miabubble Member

i'm expecting one for my brithday.... doubt i'll get it though :(

14. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

who do you expect to get it from? I hope not yout parents..:eek:

15. kittykat

kittykat Member

I prefer my fingers, but Pocket Rocket is lots of fun too :eek:

16. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

did you know vibrators are still illegal in like six states...

i was reading a playboy article about it, and cops like set up sting operations and stuff to catch people who are selling them

our country has way too many goddamn conservitave bastards for its own good...

17. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The Rabbit. Nothin' else compares. I LOVE MY RABBIT!!!!!!! It's almost too good ;) You can find it at xandria.com -- very discreet packaging.

18. torz

torz Member

yes the rampant rabbit is the best one to get. do you not have such things as ann summers over there?

19. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

let your fingers do the walking .it works. and you dont buy it .peace .to meishka.lol.

20. rush-dude

rush-dude Member

I have it on account from two female sources that the rabbit just doesn't do it for them!

Never watching Watership Down again!!!