WHAt is the best sign for saggitarius?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Scorpion88, May 16, 2004.

1. Scorpion88

Scorpion88 Member

Hi, I am curious at what is the best potential partner for saggitarians, as all of the astrology books seem to give us hard press.
    I realise that it all depends on the individual starcharts, but I am curios at what you others think? I seem to attract pisces,or taureans, but according to astrology neither are that suited to me?
    I have dated an leo,but found that we both fought for the limelight too much.
    However, water often dampens me, who knows be interested on your thoughts....

2. chrystallion

chrystallion Member

I've always read that geminis are the best match for a saggitarian - im a gemini so i've looked it up lol :p im pretty sure thats right, considering they're exactly opposite gemini in the zodiac....

3. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I think the greatist sign for sags whould be aquarious, there are a lot of aquarious-sag couples out there

example Jen anniston and brad pitt

and beofre they broke up Britney Spears and Timerblake

there is some attraction between sag and gemini i agree, i'm a gemini but i whouldn't sugest goingon with a sag.

4. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

i've often read that Sagittaureans are the hardest sign to "tie down" in a relationship. is that a stereo-type or is it true for the most part? perhaps there's a different influence in your chart that deals with that issue?

5. Scorpion88

Scorpion88 Member

Again, I suppose you can't go by the sun sign of an individual alone, as I've dated aquarians and we always end up as just friends!!!

I can't even get angry with an aquarian, they seem to be non emotional individuals , what do you think??How ever I am attracted to them!!, perhaps its their physique!!, never really dated an gemini, my son is one and well they are moody arn't they?
    I'ts difficult one can't generalise as each individual may have domineering fire or water in their chart even if they are a water sign, which would change them.

Begging to think I'm too complicated anyway with my scorpio rising!!, I always think others think I am too serious and boring!!
    Most of my life people think I was the good girl but they didn't know half what I was doing!! Guess it was the scorpio rising!!

6. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

That's true, you can't generalize so much. As an Aquarian, I can be very unemotional and such but with Pisces rising I can be super-sensitive too. So.. I guess all the more unpredictable? ^_^;;

7. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

You can never go by sun sign alone, i agree the reason why people don't believe in astrology is because they allways base it on sun sign alone, not the overall signs that may be present in a persons chart.

The problem thought is i can't rally tell what the persons chart is so the only way i can give some indication wheater or not they are compatable is by sun sign, despite the fact that its not as accurate is to do a composite chart.

If you want to know if your truly compatably with a fellow sign do a compostie chart, i was just answering the girls question.

an yes i'm a little moody and grumpy right now, as i have just misplaced my keys.

8. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

is there a sort of chart you can have made that shows what type of chart your partner could have that would make you more compatible? i mean, that made no sense what so ever, but if you could have a compatibility chart done with your information alone and the feedback you get is the chart(s) of someone who you'd do best with in a relationship? if that made any sense at all even?

9. Scorpion88

Scorpion88 Member

They call it synastry don't they quite complicated!!

10. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

yeah, synastry but I thought you *HAVE* to have 2 charts to compare. Right?

11. Kaylyn

Kaylyn Member

Most astrologers agree that the only mate for a sagittarian is another sagittarian. But I would have to say that you should also take a look at your moon sign. Its effect on your personality is not as great as your sun sign but its still significant. I am also a sagittarius but my moon sign is taurus. a really good book on it is "The only astrology book you'll ever need." and it lives up to its name. hope I could help! :)

12. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

Well, that may be true, but I always thought that the likelihood of two people of the same sign becoming partners for life was low. Maybe it's just my view of relationships, but I always thought it was like two-halfs making a whole. Wouldn't two people of the same sign be too simular to get along that well?

13. Scorpion88

Scorpion88 Member

I'm daft really, as I know the answers really, but wanted another opinion.

My moon is in gemini, but I realise that it is a complicated thing as we are not all our sun sign,I have three planets in saggitarius,never actuallya been out with another one, however my sister is one and we tend to get on ok, but every now and again we fight like cat and dog!!
    It also depends on everything else going on a chart could be dominant water even if a chart has a fire sun. The descendant also gives a clue in what qualities an individual seeks, mine is in tauraus, so what qualities have they?

14. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Your best sign is the one opposite to yours, if you were to put these in a circle. Your least compadible signs are the two that immidiately follow and precede your sign. So, to answer your question, the ideal sign for Sagittarius is Cancer, and your least compatible signs are Capricorn and Scorpio.

Aquarius January 21 - February 19
    Pisces February 20 - March 20

Aries March 21 - April 20
    Taurus April 21 - May 21
    Gemini May 22 - June 21
    Cancer June 22 - July 22
    Leo July 23 - August 22 - The Lion
    Virgo August 23 - September 23
    Libra September 24 - October 23
    Scorpio October 24 - November 21
    Sagittarius November 22 - December 21
    Capricorn December 22 - January 20

15. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

No no, you need to get this right lol, Sagittarius's opposite sign is Gemini. Fire and Air are always opposite eachother, and Earth and Water are always opposite eachother 6 months appart.

In answer to whats the best sign for Sagittarius...compatable fire signs Leo and Aries go well, and those air signs 2 months appart, Libra and Aquarius, and the air sign which is Saggitarius's opposite, Gemini.

16. Scorpion88

Scorpion88 Member

I have to agree, cancer is not the opposite to saggy, but my dad is cancerian and I seem to get along really well with him my mother is capricorn and we don't get along at all!

I've tried leos and they get on my nerves!!, arians not sure about. Geminis I've not really had the pleasure of knowing!!

17. MarkN

MarkN Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hi,
    Pretty much any sign.:)

Fire + Water = Hot water
    Fire + Air = summer
    Fire + earth = potery
    Fire + Fire = BIG HOT FIRE

18. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

I'll keep my leo!! [​IMG]

19. DharmaBum