What is the best position for licking ass?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by mit2788, Jan 7, 2008.

1. SirLicksAlot69

SirLicksAlot69 Member

Sitting on my face or on all 4s with her ass up and face down

2. monkeysfistmaker

monkeysfistmaker Member

One lucky bastard.

3. futebine

futebine Member

You got that right :)

But again, I love to please.

4. jessicawheeler1994

jessicawheeler1994 Guest

My BF loves when I sit on his face. Im usually uncomfortable with it and dont do it that often but I admit when I do give in I get very turned on by it. I guess its the thought of it that grosses me out and denies him but secretly I enjoy it.

5. screwwho?

screwwho? Member

6. Foxymomo1156

Foxymomo1156 Guest

69 is the best if you want to be pleasured by her at the same time (sucks yur cok) but thats not the best acess, doggy style is the best for rimming and probing your tounge in and out.

7. SSRimworkZ

SSRimworkZ Guest

Does anyone find that their eyes itch after performing anal fellatio?

8. partydelights

partydelights Guest

1) Of course the recipient wash before the act. It's best done during/after bath.

2) Honestly, this is one of the most intimate acts you can give your partner.

3) You partner will likely enjoy it, if you're sincere and show no restrain (about the smell, taste...)

4) When she becomes vaginally wet, you'll find her tastier and smell sweeter :2thumbsup:

9. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

I enjoy the 69 position so I have access to both ass and pussy but also like the doggy position.

10. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I like to walk in on my mate in the shower and get down on that ass it's such a surprise for them and I think they like it lol I like it clean

11. R M K

R M K Members

Yes bro. It was sooooooooooooooo awesome experience for me. It taste very unique. Its smelling also very hot. I always say my fiance to open her cracks Bcoz after opening it, I can easy enjoy her crack n asshole. We both love rimming sooooooooooooooo badly.

12. cincy

cincy Members

My wife will sit on the edge of the bed, and pull her knees up to her chest, and I kneel on the floor. It's also my favorite position for my tease sessions, kneel for a lick, or stand and let little willy have a rub. Life is good.

Blog cincy34

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018