what is oil?

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by Jennifer19, May 3, 2014.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I'm spending the night at my sisters house tonight she wants me too watch the girls for a little while, I asked her if her friend had any weed cause I'm out and she said all she had is oil for me. do you smoke it? I'm guessing it's some type of pot oil? well I guess I will find out. cheers

3 people like this.
  2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

coconut oil

3. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

Lol you vape it Jen .....gets you super stoned

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

so my sister bought me a vaper for me babysitting the girls I paid 20 bucks for like half a gram I barely took one hit and I am fried. it's like a e cig you charge it up

5. OddApple

OddApple Member

Ahaha! Knew you would be impressed. Hard to afford oil unless ya grow but oh is it yum! We make it every harvest and WALLOW in cannabinoid goodness ~

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

yeah it's good but too pricy to by all the time

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

a gram of it is 50 bucks and I said no way I'm paying that so I got 20 bucks worth instead :)

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

am i reading this right?..youre getting high when youre supposed to be babysitting nieces?

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

As long as she doesn't try to teach them how to write, it's cool.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Its not the most responsible thing in the world but lets not pretend like weed fucks anyone up. Getting super stoned is the equivalent of barely getting buzzed with alcohol. A two beer buzz at worst. I don't smoke weed around my child but I sometimes have a couple of glasses of wine or beer in the evening, although no more than that, and I don't really see the difference.

The main reason I don't smoke around my son is I don't want him to learn to recognize the smell, which isn't an issue with vaping

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I tend to agree, though I would hardly consider a cannabis high comparable to an alcohol buzz. Not saying you're necessarily comparing the two in terms of their effect, but they're still very different no matter how you look at it. Getting "super stoned" is pretty much the same as getting fucked up for a lot of people. It's not going to cause them to stumble around and become violent as might happen with alcohol, but no doubt there is an impairment in judgment just the same.

Also, it depends largely on the person and their tolerance to the drug. Not to mention the potency of what they're smoking.

If a person is, shall we say, a bit... slow, well then perhaps marijuana might have a greater affect on their ability to adequately function should a situation arise.

When it comes to marijuana, it seems people tend to either minimize or exaggerate its effects.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

we're talking about jen19 here... [​IMG]

13. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I guess it does depend on the person but I haven't really been stoned to the point of being "fucked up" since I first started smoking. I'm not a regular smoker anymore but on the rare occasion when I do smoke I never get so stoned I feel like it impairs my judgment or makes me incapable of doing every day tasks.

14. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

they were sound a sleep tucked in there beds it's not like I was shit faced high. and my sister was only a few blocks away plus I had my phone :)

15. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

yes we all know I'm on the slow side but whatever I would never put my nieces in harms way at all.

16. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I had a good buzz going on but I knew where I was and what day it was it's not like I was passed out I took one small barely hit I sat in the sunroom watching a movie with the fire place on my nieces knew where I was and if they need the bathroom or a glass of water

17. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

and correction I took that hit at the house I got the stuff from. did take a hit when my sister got back too her house though