What is more important in a relationship:

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, May 24, 2004.

1. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

of course hardly any of us have tv's over here in the uk (thats a fad that hasn't caught on yet) we like to make our own entertainment.
    for example we have this lovely old box in our sitting room.
    and sometimes we look at it

s

2. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

I haven't had a dishwasher for about 5 years. And even when I did have one, I'd have to scrub the crap off of the dishes before I put them in, so what's the point? I don't think TV is all that important, but I feel it's more important than a dishwasher. (Unless the dishwasher has curvy long legs and an ass that won't quit.)

3. hiro

hiro pursue it

Well in my relationship my man could care less about a tv but I could care less about a dishwasher. I guess him and I aren't meant to be.

4. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I would just like to stick my finger in the socket and see how long it takes to die. :(

5. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

I can do without my TV. I only have a TV so I can watch the occassional movie on DVD. There is no one show I consistently watch on television (well, not anymore). And unless something I think might be interesting is coming on, my TV is always on PBS just for background noise. Yes, I'm a geek. :p

And the dishwasher...it depends. If it was just me and one other person, then I could do without it. But if it's me and a few other people under one roof (like it is now), then yes, dishwasher. Everyone in my house rinses off their dishes right after they use them, so there's never a need to scrub all the dishes before I load them in. But I'd be mighty miffed if I had to wash all the dishes (and pots and pans) used by six people by hand. :mad:

Times have changed, haven't they? lol

And I forgot what my stance was. :confused: I guess I'd choose the dishwasher over the television, simply because I use the dishwasher more.

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i'm gonna go with a television, since my bitch would wash my dishes for me :rolleyes:

7. Velouria

Velouria Member

A tv. I can't cook so we would have to go out to eat anyway, and then I wouldn't have any dirty dishes.

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Ditch the TV! As much as I love it, television is like taking black spray-paint to your third eye. Totally throws off your chakras

9. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Actually, my apartment in Japan doesn't have a dishwasher. I do have a TV, but I rarely use it. Maybe TV wins in this case, but by default.