What is it you like about sex with people not your wife, husband, nor significant other?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Barry Mandelay, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

For myself there's always something that a different sex partner brings to, says, or does during the encounter. I find having various partners intriguing which is one thing I like about it. Each one has a distinct approach when it comes to sex. Another thing is it so pleasurable having someone be passionate about having sex with me. When I have my first experience with someone new it is so different yet thrilling. Now, even with many different partners, the sex is always different and it’s the adventure of it that I like.

What about you? Do you like having different partners for sex or will just one do?

Kimmiescock and grower88 like this.
  2. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Great question Barry, just one for me. And if that ends b/c of an accident or medical condition, then I guess I'm done with sex. I'll find something else to fill my time. Maybe start an 80's metal tribute band haha

This probably won't make sense but I fantasize about having sex with others, but if the opportunity presented itself, I don't think I could do it. Actually I think it has at least a couple of times, but as soon as I figured out what was going on, I backed away. It isn't a religious issue or even a moral one, it simply isn't my personality. I feel that sometimes its OK for a fantasy to remain a fantasy.

jmadre likes this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Interesting question for sure. I guess my wife and I will find out this summer. We have decided “together” to enter the Lifestyle. Last summer we spent 5 months around many swinger and swappers learning from them. At that time we were approached 4 times to swap. We politely declined not because of them, but because we were just finding our way into the lifestyle. What we found out is, they are some of the most respectable, non judgmental people you will ever meet. For many in the Lifestyle, it is about becoming friends first, then if the chemist is right, the swap happens. We are excited to find out. To be continued.

4. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Different bodies. Different kind of fun. Sometimes they're into things that your spouse or SO isn't. It always makes your heart hurry a little when someone you don't know....or don't know well....gets intimate. Exposes themselves to you and you expose yourself to them. Intimacy for the sake of pleasure is easier with someone you don't know well because that's the focus of your coupling.

5. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I haven't had anyone else, but I asked my wife what she liked about her sex with others (with my permission). She enjoyed being desired by other men and having them really enjoy sex with her. She had others before me. She enjoyed the variety at that time, and she enjoyed the variety after marriage.

Sambone and Alice in SC like this.
  6. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I think that the feeling of being Desired by another man is like a drug! It gets my heart pounding and I get so wet! And I Want to be Wanted and to Please him!

7. Scharff

I think men can sense that. When they express desire for another woman...even if it's just a glance or a gesture....and the woman enjoys sensing that desire, it's wonderful. She gets a little wet, he gets a little chubby and they both get a little high blood pressure wondering about it. I remember once at a neighbors Christmas party when I glanced at a woman I didn't know and (almost) accidentally then looked down at her cleavage before quickly looking back into her eyes. She grinned just a little knowing what I was thinking but you could watch her nipples get hard under that satin dress she had on. She blushed too. I won't tell the whole story but it took a year for something to happen.

Alice in SC likes this.
  8. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Tell me more!

Sambone likes this.
  9. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

As I'm going to meet her I know we are going to have sex. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest in anticipation of what I am about to experience. Then when I see her I feel like I'm going to burst. It's knowing she wants me, just me, at that moment in time and wants to please me as I do her. It is a drug. A mind producing drug that brings wonderful feelings of euphoria to the body. Even as I write this I get faint feelings of euphoria, form an erection, and reminisce what it is like plus begin the want to experience it again. I must do so very soon.

Alice in SC and crazytrain341 like this.
  10. Scharff

Well, I told you she was a neighbor so I got to see her now and again. Just short of a year later she asked me if I could pull up the wall to wall carpeting in her office and truck it away. No problem. It was an easy job. But the office had a closet and the carpeting extended into that area and in that closet was the dress she had been wearing all covered in dry cleaning plastic. I was moving the hanging stuff out of the closet so I could get at the carpet and she asked me if I remembered the dress. I told her I did and....of course....I looked at her shirt. She had a plain, checkered button down on and when I looked back up...there was the same blush. Long story short, she got fucked in that dress after the party a year earlier by her husband and he left a "stain" which didn't come out. We laughed about that and she admitted that it was a good lay but she was thinking about me looking at her. So....I stared down again. She unbuttoned when I asked and after playing a little, I got a nice oral payment for the work I did for her.

I did a LOT of jobs for a couple of years after that. And yes, she got REAL wet thinking of me wanting more of her.

For me, it's partly about the naughtiness of wanting another woman...partly about exposing her body to me....partly about me exposing myself to her...a lot about the pleasures of exploring and touching and tasting and, of course, a lot to do with the climax and cleanup. But it starts with the wanting and the desire and being wanted and desired. I bet her nips are hard right now and she is wondering why!

Alice in SC and Sambone like this.
  11. grower88

grower88 Members

I think your initial comments nailed it.

I'm currently in an open relationship of sorts, my GF is almost 10yrs younger than me and very sexual, she told me from the get go she was Bi and had fooled around with many of her girlfriends. It was maybe 6 months into our relationship she brought up the idea of me fucking one of her girlfriends, at first i didn't think it was anything more than heat of the moment dirty talk but she continued to bring it up. We finally seriously talked about it and she said she had no interest in fucking other guys but given my size she was incredibly turned on by the thought of watching another woman take me.

I've since fucked several of her girlfriends and many randoms she'd picked up at bars. The part that has shocked me the most is how eager they all have been, and as with any first time its just that explosive passion, the moans and body language with that first penetration can't be beat, they all bring something different to the table. The randoms are always one time things but the friends i've hooked up with many times over the past couple years, i always look forward to them visiting especially the ones from out of town that ultimately spend a few days at our place.

12. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

There's always that adrenaline rush wondering what they will be like and if you will fail or succeed at making them cum.
    No matter how much you like your woman's boobies, you always want to try out another pair.
    Same thing with cocks, the different responses to stimulation, and how their trigger to cum might be work.
    I was never bored and looking for relief, we probably played too much, but that's just me. :p

13. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Variety is the spice of life. A couple can start taking each other for granted. So many different things to try and do.

Python 8 likes this.
  14. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Absolutely ! It's all new and fresh . Same results but totally different feelings and techniques to get there .

15. mr man

mr man Visitor

Variety is the spice of life!
    Everything is new again with a different woman.
    The thrill of discovery.

16. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

My sexy wife is more than enough for me to have sex with. She's as sexual as I am and she loves it almost as much as I. She loves to give me deepthroat blowjobs and lay back and have me ream her with my cock and feel the cum throb. She's the whole package.

Lovnflman and 6Sailor9 like this.
  17. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Love it!

Kimmiescock likes this.
  18. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's easy: It's sex so what's not to like about that? Getting to experience someone else's idea of lust and sex and learning how to push each other's buttons and, oh, yeah, having the freedom to experience others to begin with.

19. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

My wife was the same the first 15 years together. I thought I had married my sexual soulmate. Then things started slowly fading over 5 years. What used to turn her (us) on is then frowned upon. “Vanilla” sex and that’s it. It’s almost like she has a preplanned script. She still enjoyed lovemaking, but if I tried to reintroduce things we used to do, she says I’m just a PERV! Now NADA for 5 years. It’s been so long since we’ve had sex I don’t even remember what vanilla sex is like. Sure, I’d like someone new, but I can’t cheat. #1….. I still have a conscious. #2…..if she found out she’d leave and take at LEAST 1/2 of EVERYTHING I’ve built up over two decades and ruin me financially.

same with my ex wife. Used to be the hottest horniest woman on the plant. After only 3+ years she started denying me…..often. I never thought I’d cheat, but I eventually did many times with a work friend whenever we crossed paths for business. Tall, beautiful, sexy….I couldn’t resist. She was amazing…..and married. A couple other “flings” and I knew the marriage was over. Fortunately it was only 3+ years, and although it cost me a pretty $$$, it was worth it. Don’t think she ever found out.

jmadre likes this.
  20. BethBug1993

BethBug1993 Members

Generally, i simply find it adverous and exciting. More specifically, i love being given permission to do it. Cant explain it, and its not really a "sub" thing i dont think, but knowing hes happy about me doing it is a huge turn on

Lovnflman and 6Sailor9 like this.