What is it you like about sex with people not your wife, husband, nor significant other?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Barry Mandelay, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Most recently I had a new set of neighbors move in next door, very nice younger couple who enjoys drinking and quite fires in the back yard. Im 60 and she is 32 and a smoking hot body, her husband is a hard working man who puts in mega hours at work. I could tell from the time I met her she was a free sprit, her openness towards talking about anything was evident. Back in February we were talking outside her garage when she said that her husband wouldn't be home for another 3 hours, and blurted out would I play with her. At 1st I was taken aback but she reached out and rubbed my crotch as her puppy dog eyes lured me into her arms. She whispered she loved fucking and that's all she wanted was a fuck buddy. That was February, here it is middle of May and she and I have fucked about 3 times a week after her husband goes to work.

BarefootJason and Suburbanray like this.
  2. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm more gentle, passionate and definitely make sure my wife orgasms before me whenever we make love/have sex.

My wife's boyfriend is pretty much the opposite of me. She really enjoys how rough, aggressive and animalistic he is whenever they have sex.

She really does get the best of both.

3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Varity is nice, and group sex. But at the end of the night. We were happy to have each other.

4. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Something new and exciting. Not the same ole…….

Python 8 likes this.
  5. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Sex with my girlfriend is great, and it allows me to express and focus on my masculine characteristics. Safe sex with men is also great, because it allows me to bond with other men and sometimes express my feminine characteristics. I do not like to limit my ability to bond with people of all gender orientations, and I do not like to limit the range of my own gender expression.

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Disclaimer: My wife and I are both in the lifestyle, therefore we do have others in our bed on occasions.

For us, it’s the human interaction with others. It’s primal. The touch, the feel and the connection through penetration. We love to be naked and want other naked couples around us. We practice compersion and enjoy watching each other having sex with others. It’s a very natural extension of our bodies to be with others.

7. touchdeprived

touchdeprived Members

It’s about exploring your sexual boundaries and your partners. Experience the unknown. A sensual awakening of sorts from the touching , kissing , and all the other physical acts that follow. Every partner is unique and therefore every sexual encounter /act is. We rejoin in giving and receiving joy to one another .

8. Panama Jack

That is what is known as “compersion”. We practice it daily and especially when playing with others.

touchdeprived likes this.
  9. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I've been non-monogamous for the last ten years or so. It started when a massage therapist I was seeing suggested more could be had next visit. I knew what she meant but wasn't sure on how to proceed. Do I return knowing I would be tempted or find another therapist. I discussed this with my spouse who suggested I enjoy my next appointment and let what happens happen. I did and it did. It was wonderful.

Holding a different woman close and learning how she responds just felt so right. It felt like it was supposed to be this way. That I was not meant to be monogamous. The best part is after the orgasm is had. During the after glow moments. This is the time while cuddling and basking in the aftermath, we talk. The both of us open up, let our guard down, and just let our thoughts flow. I learn so much about my partner after we have had sex than before. You know what your SO thinks, feels, and how they react. But with other people those thoughts are different. A different perspective on things. On life, goals, desires, fantasies, and even kinks. That's what I like about having sex with many different people.

SantaCruzRob and Panama Jack like this.
  10. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I agree. That's the best part. A good mutual orgasm experience is like doing a reset on your computer. You start out with a fresh state of mind and see the world anew.

11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I would have to say what not to like?

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  12. Panama Jack

When your sitting with a likeminded couple and you feel the sexual energy. It’s like you are fucking each other with your eyes. Everybody knows they want to swap. It’s that awkward time when everyone is waiting for someone to pop the questIon. Finally…the question comes. It’s magical, the sexual tension has lifted and it’s pure sex fun thereafter. That’s what swapping and sharing is. It’s allowing each other to explore their own sexuality, without judgement or damaging, their personal relationship with each other. Don’t knock it until you try it.

straightma1e, 6Sailor9 and LAsunshine like this.
  13. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Except many people cannot get past their negative emotions when it comes to someone they care about having sex with other people. Even if they are a part of it. I think they are afraid the sex with the other partner would be better than they can provide. Many emotions come into play such as security, jealousy, ego and more.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  14. Panama Jack

Agreed.. Jealousy has know place in the lifestyle. None Period! Those emotions need to be addressed beforehand. Strong relationship lifestyle couples know, it’s just fun adult sex. It only enhances your relationship and swapping doesn’t replace it.
    Big difference.

SantaCruzRob and straightma1e like this.
  15. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I met a female version of me last night, she is 15 yrs younger than me and has an adventurous soul. After some flirting and joking she said you talk big how about showing me what you are all about. I kept telling her I love eating pussy, I took her back to my hotel room and she smiled and said ok motherfucker eat my pussy. She undressed and spread her skinny legs and her hairy pussy was ther for me to play with, Fuck she was hairy but super moist, as I ate her out she started squirming about and struggled to get me undressed.

She was quite shocked that I wasn’t bullshitting about my cock size, she went down on me straight away, her now super wet pussy was soaked from her squirting in my mouth, her super soft mouth was awesome as she swallowed my entire length, as I finger fucked her she orgasmed again, she then laid back on. Her back and spread her legs. She gladly took my entire cock balls deep and moaned like no other, quite I said fuck take it easy other wise the whole hotel will know what we are doing. It was then things took a turn, as I worked my cock she reached around and buried a finger in my ass, oh fuck the made me cum.

Now her pussy is soaked in her juices and my cum and laying there all sloppy she sucked my cock again, fuck I was once again hard as a rock. We carried on like this most of the night, she left here exhausted but smiling. We are meeting agin tonight.

16. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

(I don't know, @Eddy Simpson - I think you might hold the record for the number of awesome sexual encounters - I really think some men and women have a sexual attitude, a sensuousness about them that people are drawn to them and, being open, things just happen.)

17. Panama Jack

Madison, Agree. Your insight is well thought out and appreciated. We practice are in a consensual non monogamous marriage and love what it has done to strengthen our relationship.

touchdeprived likes this.
  18. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I think forbidden fruit is often a thrill, doing something taboo and jealousy can provide some spice.

19. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

Having sex with a married women who have not been fucked for ages is so good. The first time it happened she was gagging for it, she told me that I wish my husband was watching he could learn how I want to be fucked

20. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Years ago, when I was 29, I was living with a lady a little older than me. She had a friend her age next door married to a gay local celebrity. One day she said Catherine had told her she was jealous of her having me to get laid with. She suggested I drop over next door, come on to Catherine. and do a mercy fuck. I took some things over one day and hung around obviously interested in fooling around. I touched her arm and things moved quickly after that. I took charge and we wound up on the carpet, my jeans off, her legs apart and her breathing fast. She was so wet that when I went into her, as snug as her pussy was, I just slipped all the way in. As we moved, for ten minutes or so all the noises she was making were quite rewarding, but she was so wet I could feel almost nothing! I stopped twice to pull out of her and wipe my dick off on my shirt tail to try to get some friction inside her! As excited as she was, I knew she'd be disappointed if I couldn't cum in her so I finally wiped her pussy dry and started over. Now I could tell she hadn't been fucked in a long time, a nice snug pussy, and I took my time and did her a complete fuck, with loud male-cumming-noises.

The next week she was at our house for some things and we were alone for a minute or so. She was sitting in a chair so I stood next to her head and took out my dick. She looked up at me then went for it like a hungry calf. Only time for just a minute or so, but I knew she'd feel good about herself.

My 2 cents worth regarding: married but un-fucked women.

Magicalmoments, 6Sailor9 and Ybcican like this.