What is it you like about sex with people not your wife, husband, nor significant other?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Barry Mandelay, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Varmint

Varmint Member

I loved the warmth and intimacy. Never was into anal or toys, but later tried anal in an attempt to maintain my girl's interest. Then I realized that I don't have to do this shit just to maintain something that my own partner obviously doesn't want. I'm single now and haven't dated in 15 years. I don't miss it enough to put forth the effort. Teaching me I could live without sex wasn't the dumbest thing she ever did, but it was close.

2. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Well, when I have sex with my gay fwb, the difference is that he has a dick and my wife doesn’t.

I’ve had sex with 3 women that I did more than once. The main difference was the WANT to have sex. Don’t get me wrong, my wife and I still have sex but it’s not the same. When I was with other women it was like dating sex. When you got that woman at work that follows you into the walk in cooler just to suck your dick. Or texts you to come by work and fuck them in the employee bathroom. Or will walk by while your working and whisper in your ear, “After work. You need to come home with me. I’m so fucking horny.”

oldguynurse likes this.
  3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Like others said, new and different, but we both agreed, after a while couples start taking each other for granted. A good way to rekindle the fire!

Scharff likes this.
  4. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

It did for us!

jimandjan likes this.
  5. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

It's better

6. Bocci

Bocci Members

There are many things. I like all the differences. All the different shapes and sizes, skin tones and other visual aspects of a different woman’s body. I enjoy how different her body feels and smells. How differently she responds to my touch and thrusts. I like how different each woman’s pussy feels, both inside and how her lips and pubis feels against my pelvis as I’m deep inside her. I love how different each one feels and spasms and breathes and sounds as they cum. I love the feeling of cumming in a different woman and I love it when my wife and/or the woman’s husband watches me making the woman cum and watches me cumming inside the woman - so much so that I’ve never failed, so far, to keep going and cum inside the woman multiple times while we’re being watched.

7. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Such a rascal! Before I married (much later than most) I was with about 68 ladies. Never intended to keep a count, just wrote down their names so I wouldn't forget them. Tossed out the list years later dammit. But you're right, each lady-person is different in so many ways. Many memories.

Bocci likes this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

When I had an affair with a neighbor's wife many, many years ago during my first marriage it was about having something different as well as the excitement that we are both enjoying somebody else's partner. For several years we both fantasized about each other and one afternoon she just blurted out to me that she wanted to taste me. Well, a hard dick has no conscience as we had sex over a three-week period some 10-12 times. It was animalistic sex too; we did things together that we'd never done with our spouse's. It was an amazing three weeks for both of us, some days fucking for three hours nonstop. We let out to each other what was pent up inside us for too long.

oldguynurse and Bocci like this.
  9. oldguynurse

Back at 33, in a committed relationship with a slightly older lady, she had a good lady-friend next door married to a gay guy. One day she said I needed to go over and "do her" as a mercy fuck. Huh, what? Umm, ok.

We were on the carpet and she was SO wet that I had to keep pulling out and wiping my dick off then go back in. She was like a teenager and I gave her a good half hour.

Suburbanray likes this.
  10. Bocci

Bocci Members

I like it when the Mrs used to help me do her friends like that. She‘s offered me to several over the years. Only two took her up on it.

I did do one of her other friends without letting her know just because the opportunity presented itself when she wasn’t around. She was in class and her friend and I had no classes that afternoon. We all had lunch in the student union building. Then, after the Mrs went off for her afternoon classes, her friend and I went back to our apartment, smoked a couple, and fucked the afternoon away on the living room floor. She left before my wife got home because she didn’t want to face her. I nailer her plenty more times after that but no hours long sessions like the first one. Quickies mostly: once in a private staff bathroom at the university. At the end of that day, I’m pretty sure I went home and put a couple into the Mrs as well.

She was a little too chubby for my tastes at the time but she was always wet, ready to fuck as soon as the opportunity was right, and didn’t mind me pumping a couple quick loads into her and then going about my day. She was a quick, multiple cummer like the Mrs too.

I think the Mrs might have suspected at some point that I was nailing her but she never mentioned it. I never brought it up because she would usually talk openly about anything I wanted to do with her friends but she never talked about that one.

Suburbanray and oldguynurse like this.
  11. oldguynurse

That time I'd reported on before, with my semi-spouses gf, a few weeks later she was over at our house and we had just a moment alone. She was sitting and I stood next to her head and took out MrHappy. We only had a few seconds. She went for it like a hungry calf. Stopped after only 30 seconds or so, but she got a bit more attention from a male. Good for her. She later kept on with her lonely marriage.

12. rick181au

rick181au Guest Lifetime Supporter

It is sex, and I love sex.

BarefootJason likes this.
  13. It’s fun to play with other people, into new things, etc.

I really enjoy sex with strangers. Hooking up is fun most of the time.

14. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

There is always something special about, the first time with another woman. My erections always harder and throbbing. To the point my wife noticed. But made our love life better.

15. oldguynurse

Many years ago, in my mid-twenties, the slightly older lady I lived with for three years and I decided that a younger guy neighbor might be a good choice for our first try at a three-some. We wound up in his bed with him in front and me behind, with her as the sandwich. He was unsure but she got him to slip inside her and I lubed-up and started pushing from the back. She started crying and said, "No, it's too much, too intense!" So I backed off and lay beside her while they fucked. He was amazed that he'd even gotten to do such a thing, and we left it at that. Our one try.

16. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Looking at these posts, I think it's complicated. Most things are between people. It's exciting to be with someone who you haven't been with before. Being exposed as you remove clothes. Seeing them exposed as you remove their clothes. Seeing how they're the same and different. Seeing faces as they flush with excitement. Finding out how different their bodies are. Cocks, tits, pussies. Every one of us is different. We taste different, smell different, sound different react different. Learning all those intimate things is very exciting.

17. Though I don’t have a huge list of married women I have slept with, I can recall vividly the first time I slid my cock into everyone of them. Great memories and hope I can enjoy that thrill again with married women.

18. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I have a neighbor who is recently divorced and she is very independent type of soul but lately she has been giving me vibes that suggest she wants some private time with me. This past weekend things really got going, she came over knocked on the door and asked if I was available to help her with an electrical issue she had. I grabbed my tool bag and met her in her garage. But only this time she was dressed different, no longer wearing jeans but a thin tight high summer dress which I found odd being its still fucking winter. she brought me over for a simple lamp not working? She sat across from me with her legs somewhat spread to show me her pantyless bottom. She is 55 yrs old and her snatch was as clean shaven as you could get. I wasn't shy about her seeing me look at her pussy, I guess the older one gets pride goes right out the window, she smiled and said like what you see? I said you know we been neighbors for over 25 yrs and you have never even hinted that you wanted me.

She got up and walked over to me and guided my hand to her soaking wet pussy, dont worry she said your wife will never be the wiser to our secret. I just need laid once in a while. She lifted her dress and my mouth quickly found her pussy and she laid down on the couch and spread her legs wide enough for a mouthful. By now I was a fucking wreck, my cock was as hard as concrete and she undressed me. She swallowed my cock with vigor and holy fuck she knew what she was doing. She backed off and said fuck me hard, I couldn't wait to bury my dick deep into her. I slid my cock into her wet pussy and she orgasmed right away. after 10 minutes of pounding her she squirted so hard she yelped. She soaked my cock and balls which really made me thrust her even harder. She cried cum in me cum please. I buried my cock balls deep and exploded in her. she said fuck I can fell your cock pulsating and throbbing. Laying there she almost cried and said oh my I sure needed that. Listen baby no one is ever going to know but please be my private lover. Who am I to say no.

LAsunshine, Suburbanray and regina73 like this.
  19. Nemo_lover

Nemo_lover Members

It is always fun to have a new experience....and sex is a necessity like food.

Python 8, nympho man and oldguynurse like this.
  20. Python 8

Python 8 Members

They're all different as well as new to you .

Lovnflman likes this.