What is it you like about sex with people not your wife, husband, nor significant other?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Barry Mandelay, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

For myself there's always something that a different sex partner brings to, says, or does during the encounter. I find having various partners intriguing which is one thing I like about it. Each one has a distinct approach when it comes to sex. Another thing is it so pleasurable having someone be passionate about having sex with me besides my wife. That’s not to say sex with my spouse wasn’t fulfilling when we were active, it was. Although when I have an experience with someone new it is so different yet thrilling. Now, even with many different partners, the sex is always different and it’s the adventure of it that I like.

2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Always a new experience. A new partner was like a new toy. Another person might be into something your partner isn't.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Your right......... all though we may do one thing with each other sexually at home doing the same thing with another person may have a different feeling even a awesome feeling in most occasions!

jimandjan likes this.
  4. weysally

weysally Banned

1/ its new
    2/ flirting
    3/ tentative first kiss and touching
    4/ being undressed
    5/ finding out how different they have sex to your husband

5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That's what it is all about.....different guy, different way of making love, the feeling is way different then your guy! Husband or wife!
    The first kiss is always something new as the lips touch even the smell of each individual is different! I've even sweat when with someone different other then my wife my wife says the same thing when she is with a guy! She even shakes a bit not out of fear but out of excitement! That's what it is all about when your with another person other then your wife or husband! I think you must know by now!

6. sidss

sidss Members

I second this. The flirting stage is always very fun, and the first kiss always memorable. The kind of places they take me out to, knowing what they like me to wear, etc. are all things that never get old (yet lol). The way they behave in bed, dominant, soft, rough, whatever is also nice to experience while getting to know them more intimately. Plus the thrill of it not being my bf is a nice cherry on top.

Justinsky and Deejay88 like this.
  7. weysally

weysally Banned

with me it the excitement of someone new, plus the fact that if it doesn't stand the test, I have my husband to satisfy me later, also with me, its flirting with husbands approval but with discretion,

Deejay88 likes this.
  8. srgreene

srgreene Members

Back in the day, I felt pretty much the same way you do. (Un?)-fortunately, I married a rather more conventional man that you did, imposing a lifestyle on me that was not always an easy fit. By now, well I quite appreciate the certainty that comes with familiarity.

Something that was- and is-important to me that others have not mentioned is appreciation from your partner. I always wanted to please him, but valued it when he showed he appreciated sharing that kind of moment with me. Guys- that was oten key to repeat perfomances!

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Amen!

10. olderndirt

olderndirt Supporters HipForums Supporter

I have never done it, but my wife did a few times. She did it with younger guys (20's) and liked being the desirable older woman (30's). They weren't skilled lovers, but she enjoyed the variety and introducing them to new things.

11. Scottishdk

Scottishdk Members

I love to flirt and have fun.enjiuy meeting new people and getting different experiences. Keeps things alive so to speak

12. weysally

weysally Banned

I can understand that with your wife wanting to introduce them to new things, I had a young lad, near to twenty, when I took his brief's down he ejaculated right on my face and hair, he got embarrassed and got dressed and left, a few weeks later I saw him and we went for coffee, in the next few weeks he came to my place(with husband approval) and we had sex, he became fairly good, in fact I understand that he has a few of the girls after him now, I haven't seen him for a while, but then things wear off for both concerned

13. weysally

weysally Banned

thanks for reply,

14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You taught him well.....while having fun.......lol

15. weysally

weysally Banned

in a way I suppose its like a lot of men, they want virgins, we are the same, but still like experienced men,

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Pussy men can't get along with out it but then some women can't either! .....lol

17. weysally

weysally Banned

what do you mean pussy men?

18. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

All young men need a mentor to guide them along. There is a right way to please a woman and beginners have no clue. As far as wanting a virgin, not me. I prefer a woman who knows what they're doing.

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Ops said it wrong what I meant is men love pussy! Sorry!

20. weysally

weysally Banned

yes I understand that about experienced women, but I still think that is more about getting what another man has

Scottishdk likes this.