What is it you like about sex with people not your wife, husband, nor significant other?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Barry Mandelay, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

For myself there's always something that a different sex partner brings to, says, or does during the encounter. I find having various partners intriguing which is one thing I like about it. Each one has a distinct approach when it comes to sex. Another thing is it so pleasurable having someone be passionate about having sex with me besides my wife. That’s not to say sex with my spouse wasn’t fulfilling when we were active, it was. Although when I have an experience with someone new it is so different yet thrilling. Now, even with many different partners, the sex is always different and it’s the adventure of it that I like.

Mirsman likes this.
  2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Always a new experience. A new partner was like a new toy. Another person might be into something your partner isn't.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Your right......... all though we may do one thing with each other sexually at home doing the same thing with another person may have a different feeling even a awesome feeling in most occasions!

Mirsman and jimandjan like this.
  4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That's what it is all about.....different guy, different way of making love, the feeling is way different then your guy! Husband or wife!
    The first kiss is always something new as the lips touch even the smell of each individual is different! I've even sweat when with someone different other then my wife my wife says the same thing when she is with a guy! She even shakes a bit not out of fear but out of excitement! That's what it is all about when your with another person other then your wife or husband! I think you must know by now!

Mirsman likes this.
  5. sidss

sidss Banned

I second this. The flirting stage is always very fun, and the first kiss always memorable. The kind of places they take me out to, knowing what they like me to wear, etc. are all things that never get old (yet lol). The way they behave in bed, dominant, soft, rough, whatever is also nice to experience while getting to know them more intimately. Plus the thrill of it not being my bf is a nice cherry on top.

Justinsky and Deejay88 like this.
  6. srgreene

srgreene Members

Back in the day, I felt pretty much the same way you do. (Un?)-fortunately, I married a rather more conventional man that you did, imposing a lifestyle on me that was not always an easy fit. By now, well I quite appreciate the certainty that comes with familiarity.

Something that was- and is-important to me that others have not mentioned is appreciation from your partner. I always wanted to please him, but valued it when he showed he appreciated sharing that kind of moment with me. Guys- that was oten key to repeat perfomances!

mountain_seed likes this.
  7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Amen!

8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I have never done it, but my wife did a few times. She did it with younger guys (20's) and liked being the desirable older woman (30's). They weren't skilled lovers, but she enjoyed the variety and introducing them to new things.

9. Scottishdk

Scottishdk Senior Member

I love to flirt and have fun.enjiuy meeting new people and getting different experiences. Keeps things alive so to speak

10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You taught him well.....while having fun.......lol

11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Pussy men can't get along with out it but then some women can't either! .....lol

12. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

All young men need a mentor to guide them along. There is a right way to please a woman and beginners have no clue. As far as wanting a virgin, not me. I prefer a woman who knows what they're doing.

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Ops said it wrong what I meant is men love pussy! Sorry!

14. Scottishdk

Scottishdk Senior Member

Yeah, Definitely works both ways. Women look as much as men and think, Wouldn't mind a night with them.

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Well that might be true for some men but for me I's the women that turns me on not because she is some guys women!

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Well there is this guy who has fucking my wife and my daughter for some time now and he has been bragging about ti so maybe your right!

regina73 likes this.
  17. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Everybody does things their own way so it's always a new experience .

18. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

My wife was more about straight sex no anal, and I didn't care about anal any way. But once when me and another guy had a woman in a threesome, she wanted dp. She told me she was going to let me go back door and no one but her husband had done her there before. She thought I should have been happy, I was but I didn't think it was that great. She liked it, but I think she bite off more than she wanted, because she moved easily after we were done. I slipped in her vagina when we started, and she froze, saying don't move. I slide it out easy, and she helped me next try. The guy on bottom got tickled from her reaction, and couldn't stop laughing the whole time. A natural vibration, as our dicks rubbed inside her. That was my only time I done a woman in the ass. I meet a couple of other women who liked sticking larger objects in their pussy, nothing I really cared about either, but I still watched.

19. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

New. Exciting. Different. Sometimes liking or willing to do things your partner won't or doesn't do. All of that.

touchdeprived and Lovnflman like this.
  20. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Perfect!