What is it you like about a spanking?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Sallysmart, Feb 9, 2014.

1. NurseSteve

NurseSteve Member

Beachball, why don't you way in on this.
    I like to use a small, (2"x10") paddle made of soft leather, with a feathered edge to prevent sharp lines. I can use it gently to warm a bottom or for a more prolonged session to discipline a naughty partner.

1 person likes this.
  2. jonsteel92

jonsteel92 Members

I have so many decisions to make in life that if I could find a gal to spank me over the knee on the bare with her hand then I would feel like finally as I try to move my hand to block the coming slap and she moves my arm then SHE is making the decisions and I no longer have control over stopping what's happening. The stinging on my behind would cause me to perform sexually unlike anything could. I think the sound, power transfer, and pleasure from pain is what I like! BTW, for those of you who like the sound and may enjoy a little extra sting without being injured I've heard that baby oil rubbed on your ass before a spanking increases the sound, the stinging, and keeps your ass from getting chapped! From videos I've seen it seems to be true. I want this so badly from a woman, but can't find one that is willing to do it to me! I've waited 29 years. Any offers? ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous Members

I love spanking an arse. The sound of the slap, her reactions, the repercussions. When a girl gets so hot from being spanked that she's telling you to fuck her harder and pull her hair, oh my god!

1 person likes this.
  4. imagemaykr

imagemaykr Members

Watching her writhe in pain, especially if she's tied up.

1 person likes this.
  5. PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous Members

Oh, what a goof. I forgot to mention the stinging in your ass cheeks and the anticipation of the next slap and how good it's going to sting.

6. BrokenSafetyPin

BrokenSafetyPin Members

I love the feeling of electricity that shoots up my legs when I get spanked hard. The sting is rough at first, but that goes away as soon as the electricity drags through my clit. It's like fuel to a fire. It gets me going.

TAZER-69, PaullyNormous and Irminsul like this.
  7. NurseSteve

NurseSteve Member

BrokenSafetyPin, you are as close to a great conclusion as any woman I know. I wish that I was in CT to warm your bottom.

8. mickymouse87

mickymouse87 Members

trust me whoever he is he is lucky would love to give you good spanking for being a naughty girl woy have your pants Down and over my knee first then doggy style how about caning

9. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

[​IMG]

10. imagemaykr

imagemaykr Members

Seeing how wet she gets when she knows she's going to be spanked.

11. NurseSteve

NurseSteve Member

Teasing her about her red, stinging bottom when you roll her over to fuck her.

12. Lovergirl21

Lovergirl21 Members

I love being spanked oooo baby

13. MichaelCar

MichaelCar Members

My wife loves to be spanked when she has had naughty thoughts about other men. She knows her thoughts turn me on, so she tells me she needs to spanked for being very naughty. I gladly oblige and then it leads to some incredible sex!

14. HorseLoverGirl

HorseLoverGirl Members

I like the feeling of knowing when I deserve a spanking that I am going to get one. I know it will be somewhat painful but the pain makes me feel better afterwards, like I have been spanked and everything is right again.

15. NurseSteve

NurseSteve Member

Tell us about the last time you were spanked Girl.

16. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

17. virginiacherry

virginiacherry Members

Surrendering control.

18. NurseSteve

NurseSteve Member

By surrendering control you demonstrate your love and trust for the spanker.

19. tammylevin

tammylevin Members

20. NurseSteve

NurseSteve Member

I can use a soft paddle or my hand to warm a bottom and turn it pink and tingly. A little more and it will tingle when she rolls over in bed for a good loving session. When it still tingles the next morning she will remember how much I care for her.