What is it with the spanking?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Just_Dave, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Just_Dave

Just_Dave Member

OK...I'm a very "physical" lover, but I don't ever want to hurt my partner. My woman has told me that she likes to be spanked. For the longest time I held back. I'm kinda strong and felt that I could hurt her if I spanked her too hard. Lately I've taken the initiative and have begun kinda really spanking her....and she digs it. I guess I need to ask how far I should take it, but it seems kinda "alien" to me, ya know? I mean, I'll toss her around the bed like a rag doll and..."do her"....but that's different. I don't want to hurt her physically. You girls really like it if we "spank" you while "driving"? ;) <grin>

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I like a little pain, I like giving a little pain. I love my girl's ass. She responds very well to spanking. I still don't get it though.

3. Just_Dave

Just_Dave Member

Right there with you my friend. I dig my woman's ass too. But why they want us smacking them is beyond me. I mean, lately I've been doing it 'cuz she will literally cum faster and even talk dirtier (that turns me on I will admit)...so I do it, but I guess I have to put it in perspective. Like you I like a little pain...sometimes I like it when she "works" my balls roughly. Maybe I need to keep that in mind when I'm riding her and smacking her ass. LOL!

4. howlyourname

howlyourname Member

I guess it kinda makes a girl feel naughty and dominated.
    I kinda like pain during sex too, though I'm sure that's not applicable to all girls that like a spanking.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Pain is processed differently during arousal.
    Spanking personally is like nipple play- get rough as I'm working up, but right after....hold off.

6. Just_Dave

Just_Dave Member

Along similar lines, when I perform oral sex on my woman, I'll stimulate her clitoris rather vigorously with my tongue right up to the point of her "peak" at orgasm...then I'l stop and simply apply steady pressure with my tongue against her clit...She pretty much explodes that way...<giggle>

7. shygrly

shygrly Member

That makes sense to me because lately, I want my nipples to be bitted really HARD. Seems like there's no such thing as too hard- it really turns me on.

8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If she asks for it, she likes it. It's not something all guys get into. Girls have to understand that about some guys.

9. rogersanchez

rogersanchez Member

They love it.

10. Cgoods

Cgoods Member

I love being spanked, one time i looked at my bum after sex and there was a huge red handmark, i guess i was so horny i didnt even feel the pain. :)

11. jenniferjuniper

jenniferjuniper Member

i love being spanked. not like in a ritiualistic, lemme smack you all over way, but it is a very hot component of sex and is a turn-on in itself. i once had a lover who initiated me to the lovely world of spanking - he would get so hard fondling and slapping my ass and after he'd get me good and red, he'd slap my face with his hard cock and slide it into my mouth. we didn't often have sex - i was hellof young and didn't know how to ask him to fuck me - but it was some of the hottest and most memorable sexual activity of my life. i am sure that is part of the reason why to this day i love my ass to be slapped by my partner. geez, it gets me a little hot just thinking about it.

12. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

An ex GF was pretty subdued sexually, but every few weeks she'd want it doggy and asked me to "spank her hard' while we fucked. One time I swear I left a bruise that lasted a week, but she loved it. However, she only loved it when SHE wanted it. Any other efforts to spank usually led to a rapid mood change......

13. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

God, who ever is spanking you is a lucky man.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

14. jenniferjuniper

jenniferjuniper Member

hey rev, thanks for the double compliment! i have been getting some good spankings these days....

do you like to give your lover a good spanking?? how do you do it?

15. Reverand JC

I've just discovered recently that I love it. I love watching the ass turn a proud shade of red. I love the goosebumps it raises. It is fantastic.

I start on the cheeks and give a nice rub between alternating between smacking and rubbing and fingering.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

16. jenniferjuniper

jenniferjuniper Member

that sounds like a very pleasurable spanking. the rubbing and fingering would be such a tease while waiting for the next good smack on the ass. since you've shared rev, i've gotta ask - when do you like to spank your lady?

17. Reverand JC

Whenever she wants.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

18. WhiteManBlackDick

WhiteManBlackDick Guest

My girl loves it when I spank her ass, she says when she's aroused it doesn't really even hurt, it's more of a pleasure sensation than pain. ;)

19. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

It sends pulsations of pleasure through my pussy.
    I love feeling vulnerable -- sometimes and I like to feel dirty.
    ...spank me like a bad girl!!!

20. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I like it when I'm having rough sex because it makes me feel like he owns me, no one else is getting the pussy but him. During passionate sex, I just like when he grabs or cups it.