What is it that you first notice about a guy?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by SpankedMale64, Apr 25, 2022.

1. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

When you see a guy that you find yourself attracted to (and who, maybe, even gets you hard!) what is it that you notice first?

Overall physique?

Basket?

Ass?

Beard/mustache?

(or, all of the above?)

For me it's ALWAYS an ass!!:D

So, what gets you noticing at first glance?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2022
  2. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Also, does this ever lead to you striking up a conversation (if possible) with some stranger you are strongly attracted to? (depending, of course, upon the situation, location, and the circumstances)

3. Steveh

Steveh Members

I've told guys they have a nice ass

Jcinalco, JeffT and GrayGuy57 like this.
  4. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Way to go, bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

5. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

Clean of course. He should smell nice. I also look at his size and shape. I love a man to be bigger than I am, so they need to be over 6 feet tall, but not really heavy. Then I start looking at the crotch, thinking about how big his package is. Usually big feet means big cock....not always, but most of the time. After the physical looks, I have to like his personality. Nothing will happen with me if a guy doesn't have a brain and a good personality.

BoyToy69 and SpankedMale64 like this.
  6. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Sometimes, a really tall (6 foot plus) guy will catch your eye, with an ample basket and round, tight, high-riding butt.

I've read that a lot of these really tall, lanky guys are hung like horses, but, again, this is something I've only read.

Sure gives you something to fantasize about, though......;)

Sagewynd and trieditall72 like this.
  7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

It's an overall thing for me. ..... I tend to prefer slim smooth young guys, and I do like to see a body pic before I meet, more necessary for me than a face picture. And preferably that they are reasonably endowed w a nice bum.

Today had a lovely meet with a 24 year old from Assam in NE India......just his chest picture on his profile told me that I wanted to meet him, it was enough!

And he was exactly as I gleaned from his pic .....slim wiry very horny with a big curved cock. Such a lovely smooth torso n cute bum. A serious top he fucked long after deep throating me, and in many positions. .. ..giving me his 2nd load over my face.

But nothing is set in stone ......just a picture gives a guide

Simon :)

SpankedMale64 likes this.
  8. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

.....I also love a nice, round, form, meaty ass....especially a beefy "bear" ass, in a snug-fitting pair of pinstriped suit pants; I REALLY get hot seeing the pinstripes accentuate a nice, round meaty set of man mounds!:D

9. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Arms, I love muscular arms on a man.