What is it about lines, that make people like me go nuts?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by WWKCD729, May 17, 2007.

1. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

I mean honestly..i go crazy when im waiting in a line...i feel like people are eye fucking the shit out of me, staring at everything, being visually raped...it pisses me off...i dont go staring and critique you in my mind ok...so lay off that stareage!!!but yeah...how do you guys and girls feel about it?

2. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Just cause you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

3. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

niiiiiicccceeee.....im not paranoid...because i caught a couple peoples eyes...i felt like i was being watched

4. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

Lines only bother me if they are slow moving.

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I don't like lines, but that's usually because I've got three kids with me and I'm worried about them flipping out or I've chosen the wrong time to go to the store and I'm in a rush, like right before picking my oldest up from school.

6. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

yeah, thats what im saying...slow moving lines kill me...and persons who stare at you...god..nothing is more annoying,awkward,and creepy than someone staring at you

7. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Depending on the vibes I get from the person staring, I'll either smile and say hi, or I'll give them a little glare. [​IMG]

8. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

seeing as im 19 and im surronded by people who are in their 30-50's at work in the cafe line....it bothers the shit out of me...dont know why...but it does..

9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

When you're standing in a line there are a lot of things going on around you that are out of your control, like the pig standing behind you who has a cold and is coughing up a storm of germs, or the obsessive-compulsive in front of you who demands every detail of the transaction....that along with the general dehumanization of just being another number [​IMG]

Hotwater

10. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

people stare at me all the time. i think i look crazy. i don't mind lines too bad though, and usually strike up a conversation with someone it goes faster.

11. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

I hate standing in line. I'm such an impatient person... plus I hate dealing with all of the slow people sometimes.