What is it about a man that turns you on?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Miss_Beatle, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

that little spot at the top of the breastbone where you can see the bones poking out. there's something about that little depression in the middle that makes you want to touch...

2. xallyouneedislove

xallyouneedislove Member

i like a man with gorgeous eyes and a wicked smile. well define jaw/cheekbones. usually dark hair. and tall.

and i know it's not neccesarily physical, but if a man opens up his mouth and an accent (different from my boring minnesooota one ha) comes out i'm usually all over him in like a few seconds flat. ha.

3. *kushbaby*

*kushbaby* Member

i agree completely!
    eyes that look at you and see who you really are...and you can see good intent and love behind them... that turns me on

4. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

strong jaw line, definitley the eyes, and sexy strong forearms(dont know how to describe what a sexy forearm is, but you'll know it when you see it!)

5. jazzyjerms09

jazzyjerms09 Member

I would have to say a mans neck and hands turn me on.
    :)

6. BlondeAngela

BlondeAngela Banned

I like my men tall, taller than I am, and my man needs to be handsome, and masculine, with a masculine, athletic build.
    Not too muscle bound, more a slender athletic type.
    Not too hairy, but some nice hair on his chest, I love running my hand through my man's chest hair when I am kissing and caressing with him.
    And I like a businessman's type of short hairstyle on a handsome man, and I like a man who is clean shaven.
    I love a tall handsome man dressed classy and masculine, in a suitcoat, slacks, a nice shirt and tie.
    I am a lady who dresses very feminine and elegent, I love looking feminine and beautiful, and I am usually in a beautiful dress, or a cute, attractive skirt and blouse, with my makeup done well, and wearing stylish earrings, jewelry, fashion scarves, etc.
    I take good care of my long silky blonde hair, and either wear it up in a stylish bun, or bunned and under a big beautiful headscarf, or pinned up in an elegent updo, or a cute high ponytail, or wear my beautiful long blonde silky tresses cascading 3/4s of the way down my back.
    I love being beautiful, feminine and elegent, for myself and my man, and I like the handsome man I am with to be dressed classy, and stylishly masculine.
    That, and because we're compatible, and get along well, and he is so loving and affectionate with me, he really knows how to treat me as a beautiful feminine lady, which I love. I love being his lady.

7. DandelionDeathmetal

DandelionDeathmetal Member

High cheek bones.
    Tall.
    Long, slightly mussed up hair.
    Purdy eyes.
    HANDS.
    If he's got big, strong hands, the better to hold mine with, eh?

8. ItsRiver

ItsRiver Member

haha i'm with ya on this one. accents = SMEXY

I guess I usually go for the tall, skinny, lanky ones who have great teeth and pretty eyes. Lately, I've just been trying to get more variety... it's the spice of life, no? ;)

9. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i'll tell you what REALLY gets me. it's not so much a characteristic as an action. when we're making out and he roughly runs his hands up my sides in a show of power and passion. WOW.

10. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

Hmm, I'll have to remember that one.

11. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

you do it unconsciously.

12. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

I love big, rough hands.I just imagine all the wonderful things those hands could be doing to me :)
    Warm, kind eyes that are inviting and comforting.
    Men that are good with kids absolutely melt my heart.
    Manners.
    Beards/scruffiness/ rugged mountain man-ness.
    Polite confidence
    Mindfulness and intelligence

13. BlondeAngela

BlondeAngela Banned

The question was, "What is it about a man that turns you on"?

Something about myself first, before my answer;
    I am a fully feminized transwoman.
    I'm on estrogen and anti-androgens to give me a woman's body and shapely figure and soft feminine skin.
    I have had all of my facial hair (and chest hair) permanently removed with laser and elerctrolysis, and have had facial feminization surgery to give me a beautiful feminine woman's face.
    I have breast, hip and buttocks implants (I have a 38-24-36 figure), and have had feminization voice training, etc..
    So I am a beautiful and feminine, male to female, pre-op transexual woman.
    I love being a lady, and unlike some (but not all) genetic women, I don't take being a woman for granted. At great expense and not without pain, I was made into a beautiful, feminine woman.
    I love being a lady though, it is wonderful.
    I am very into being feminine, I love wearing beautiful dresses, skirts and blouses, fashion scarves, nylons, high heels, lingerie, makeup, lipstick, long dangle earrings, perfume, etc..
    And I have beautiful long silky blonde hair 3/4s of the way down my back that I take very good care of.
    I love being a beautiful feminine lady.
    And I love handsome, masculine, loving, intelligent, considerate men, like my handsome man Todd.

Of course compatibility with a man is important.
    And so is love, romance, and mutual attractiveness.
    I love how handsome and masculine men look, their handsome faces and masculine build (especially men like my man Todd with his tall slender athletic build and his masculine good looks).
    I love handsome men's strong arms, masculine voices, their masculine smells and masculine cologne, the hair on their chest which I love running my feminine manicured fingers through while I am careesing, hugging and kissing with them, and their gentle loving masculine kissing and careesing of me as their lady.
    I love how my handsome man Todd takes me in his strong loving arms and hugs and kisses me and kisses my earringed ears and whispers to me in his gentle masculine voice what a beautiful lady I am and how he loves me.

I love dolling myself up beautiful, gorgeous, and ultra-feminine and flirting with men, talkng with men, doing the little feminine things that turn a man on.
    I love hugging, kissing, and careesing with a handsome man, and having deep passionate loving french kisses with him.
    And I love having a handsome man kiss my feminine face, my shoulders, my beautiful women's breasts, and careess my feminized woman's body and breasts and kiss and careess my long blonde hair and ears and long dangle earrings, while he tells me I am a beautiful lady.

My man handsome Todd is such a wonderful, considerate, affectionate virile lover who loves me and is very good at treating me as a lady. And I love being beautiful and feminine for him, and doing all of the above things with him.
    I love being on the arm of my tall handsome masculine loving man Todd and walking down the street with him or being out on the town with him, when I doll myself up ultra-feminine and am dressed feminine and elegently in a beautiful dress, or skirt and blouse, in nylons and high heels. in perfect makeup, a fashion scarf, long dangle earrings, with my beautiful silky long blonde hair in an elegent updo, or cascading long and loose and down my back, etc.. and my man being dressed so handsome and masculine, with his masculine, neatly trimmed short businessman's haircut, and dressed so elegent and masculine in a nice suitcoat, slacks, nice shirt, with a tie, etc..
    My handsome masculine loving man Todd loves beautiful, feminine transwomen, and he and I are so much in love with each other, we adore each other, and it is so wonderful for me to finally, after dating and being with a number of men, to find the right man for me, and to be his beautiful, feminine, loving lady. He is my wonderful handsome loving husband and I am his beautiful feminine loving wife.

14. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

mmmm brains... I could consume ones brains for a lifetime...Brains are my weakness...And so is wit, but brains are delicious...

15. Nonconformity

Nonconformity Member

I totally love innocent, yet boyishly mischievous looks. And I love it when a guy has a little bit of flab on him :) And I'm also for that natural guy smell too...

16. Mystic_red

Mystic_red Member

my partner is everything that turns me on in a man . long curly brown/black mane like hair, intense green/ brown eyes, big solid build, 6'2 , big hands, tanned,very caring and smart. yummy all the way:)

17. washable

washable Member

CHEST !! I LOVE the chest... there is nothing that turns me on more than rubbing my hands all over it, hairy chest is a definite must... rubbing my hands all over it staring, fasinated totally appreciating the view.... OMG

18. Didjerigirl

Didjerigirl Member

i like thin boys, so i can see well bones and veins, especially the ones that stretch out on arms...

19. underthesun

underthesun Member

the like the way my boyfriend smells when he doesn't shower for a day or two. and i like strong arms, but definately not buff. just strong. so i like arms and hands and smells. oh, and i don't like pale guys.

20. tumbling_dice

tumbling_dice Member

Nice hands, cute teeth, and reddish hair...