What is ego death?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Sam_Stoned, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Grinners

Grinners Member

That sounds like an amazing experience.

I guess to some people, they will feel insignificant and inadequate, whereas others (having the same experience) will feel in awe at the grandness of it all, the sheer vastness of the universe, and feel privileged that they are here, able to experience and celebrate it all!

Just a different take on the same experience.

2. moondrizzle

moondrizzle Member

That is exactly how I feel to this day! I have been Transformed!

3. mindtraveling

mindtraveling Member

This is so cool, I've never really heard of this "ego-death" before but I can directly relate to it. I truly beleive this happened to me I always thought I was enlightened but i never talk about it because I when it happened i never practiced the art of meditation (firm believer now).
    It's great to live like this you feel so open, nothing secret or hidden, I see things for how they are not some obscured version diluted through my own thought. I am open to critizism, I honestly take to heart that if it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger. Anyways I may possibly be getting a bit off topic but from what i've shared, do you think i have experienced this possibly???
    Any answers are much appreciated, I really want to know! :)

4. Searching1

Searching1 Member

my ego died after consuming over a 3foot of san pedro...took me ages to put myself together again

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

my GOD its full of stars..