What Is DMT ?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by toastacidblocks, Apr 25, 2007.

1. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

I agree, I started using psychedelics at 15, it is too young

2. uplink

uplink Member

Quantitatively Savlorin A is close to LSD. It's like LSD x4, or 5-meo-DMT divided by 4 (250ug S. A = 1mg 5meoDMT = thresholds).

EDIT: I lied. The threshold dose of LSD is 20ug. So I guess LSD is 12 times as potent as Salvorin.

3. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

LSD can be pretty mind blowing, but DMT has been described as "Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Fire." I've read a lot of experience reports about DMT. It seems to me that it is extremely intense. So intense that you basically inhale, and drop out of reality completely, until you regain sanity 15 minutes later.

Salvia is pretty much the same way. Some people find it hard to trip on Salvia, but I think it's quite an intense and insane trip. It doesn't set on in a split second, but within a matter of 10 seconds you're completely gone inside your mind and traveling to distant places. I use 10x, and it's more than enough. I've even blacked out and come to find myself attempting to attack my friend about a minute later. Salvia can and will control you. DMT sounds much friendlier, imo. Usually I just lose my goddamn mind and freak the hell out because I can never ever be prepared for what Salvia does to me.

Pure crystal DMT is quite easy to synthesize out of many plants and worth a shitload of money on the street. Although it's probably very hard to find people who will buy it. I've heard of prices like $100-$200 a gram, although I've never heard of it being sold on the street. When I do synthesize it when I have some money, I will attempt selling it, lol.

4. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

The effects from salvia are nothing at all like the effects of lsd not even close.

5. yatoldmeso

yatoldmeso Member

I went to Ecuador last year and a shaman came to our hostel and drank a form of DMT and was able to tell us our future and our past. He said while on it, he goes into a room where he can choose different doors to be able to relive the past and go to the future. It was amazing because All of the things he told us of our past accually happend in our lives. It was an awsome experience.

6. Geneity

I'm well aware of that. That's not what I was saying. =(

7. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Oh, Are you sad?

8. Geneity

Yes, I'm a sad boy.

9. uplink

uplink Member

I agree with both of you, although Geneity you may be well aware that the subjective effects of DMT are not all similar to Salvia, many here are not. There are so many threads where people compare to two drugs, and it pisses me off. Comparing the two in terms of duration just helps fuel the fire.

With Saliva in about ten seconds you become an object, and say incoherent things.

With DMT in about ten seconds, you don't really know what objects are, and you are completely unable to contemplate speaking.

With Salvia objects and other things suddenly become associated with random ideas and objects (you think the sky is a plane, you are a clock, life is a trick). Your brain gets this metallic feeling, and 3D things often seem flat. DMT is like experiencing infinity. Describing a powerful DMT experience would be like describing a new primary color.

Anyways...

10. Geneity

Yeah, this is why I can't wait to get some Syrian Rue and Mimosa Hostillis. Could anyone suggest a way I could get the Mimosa down without having to drink a puketastic tea of it? I've found Syrian extract so I'm good on that front.

11. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Huasca won't be anything like smoked DMT. It is sort of like a mushroom trip, a powerful one if you do it right. But that shit is vile and tastes like vomit. Not exaggerating. Makes your throat real dry.

12. Geneity

I've read some pretty incredible things on Erowid from people taking huasca. How it shouldn't be used 'just for fun' and whatnot. I'd like to do it in a nice place in nature somewhere on a nice hot sunny day.

I know I won't be able to drink Mimosa extract, especially after what you just said, so I gotta find a way to get it in there without drinking it. If worst comes to worst, I suppose I could extract the DMT from it and put some of that in a gelcap.

13. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

I plan on doing just that when i get some more syrian rue. Mimosa is the most vile thing Ive ever tasted, the way it leaves a gritty paste throughout your mouth....yuck

14. freediver

freediver Member

DMT grips you so hard no peak of the craziest shroom trip is on that level. The flavor of the experience is also so strange that it'll freak you out. I only had one break through experience but the character of it has a sort of middle eastern vibe to it and i've heard this is a common theme. anyhow, you will be completley taken over if you try it, its not like just tripping and going a little crazy but still being yourself in the trip kind of. you are totally overtaken by dmt. I will never do that shit again.

15. Geneity

That's how I feel when I smoke Salvia. Totally helpless and scared for my sanity.

16. ConCat

ConCat Member

jeez people... erowid.com?

17. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

middle eastern vibe?, were the did you here that was commonly reported? I felt like i was in the future more than anything after smoking dmt i wouldent describe it like a mushroom peak at all its alot more like an intense acid peak. The visuals you get are very clear and distincitve unlike shrooms. I have now smoked that shit 3 times and it gets better every time. I smoked it the other day with a buddy from a near by town at this crazy ass lakeshore in the middle of nowere. I took a good-sized hit and all the sand crystalized into crazy complex patterns, the sky was completly clear so it looked like theres were giant pinkish green octogon patterns everywere and the sky was somehow melting into them its hard to explain but it was crazy shit.

18. freediver

freediver Member

it wasn't that crazy if you could still see the sky and the lake and knew who and where you were

19. uplink

uplink Member

I've found that if you filter it through a coffee filter, or let it sit for a night, let the fine powder settle to the bottom, and then re-pour into a new glass, you won't puke. No guarantees though.