What is Crystal Meth like?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by rayoflight110, Apr 22, 2008.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

If you get some meth, Rewash it in acetone, and hexane.. Youll have to do your own homework on that.. but anyways.. it will grow crystals and become more pure..
    Smoking it this way is better than smoking it raw..
    I washed some shit once, it went from a powder to a waxy substance, to solid, to liquid to crystal.. It was pretty cool watching its reactions in the wash.

I dont sleep as it is.. Messing with this shit could be life threatening..

2. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

methamphetamine is actually no worse than any prescription amphetamine, as a chemical

Now theres a ton of shittily produced street methamphetamine, the adulterants make it worse. But just methamphetamine pure to any of the prescription amphetamines. All the risks, dangers and side-effects are pretty much the same.

You know methamphetamine is actually a naturally occuring substance.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine#Natural_occurrence
    Albeit, it's synthesized by shitty chemicals on the street, but it is naturally occurring. This is why the pharmaceutical companies make the synthetic amphetamine derivatives, you cannot patent naturally occurring substances. So they don't market methamphetamine, they make a derivative of it, patent that, and then market the patented substance for profit.

If methamphetamine could be patented, they would be handing it out to kids and adults as ADD medication instead of synthetic derivatives.

Now with that, I hate all amphetamines. I just say all that to note this viewpoint that METH IS BAD. Is utter nonsense. ALL AMPHETAMINE IS BAD.
    Honestly, I have seem some ADD script kids in college worse off than recreational meth users. Someone who tweaks once a month for fun in a safe manner is not NEARLY as bad off as those kids taking the high dosage prescription adderall daily.

3. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

i've never seen meth/known anyone who's done it but i think hat everyone should just forget it exists and not do it.... crack is scary as shit (that shit is everywhere over here) my friend who was only 14 at the time was offered it (crack) by our dumba$$ neighbore and took it once and ruined her whole life... seeing as crack is condiered the 2nd worst drug the ffirst has got to be something straight from hell....

4. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

i thought Desoxyn was prescription Meth.

5. jia

jia Member

Meth is fairly toxic. I've done it twice, recreationally. It's weird, for a little bit I didn't know I was high -- it snuck up on me because it seemed like feeling that good was normal :p

In any event, for about 2 days after the experience I thought about wanting to do it again. I realized that this the psychological cravings and didn't give in, then was normal. Maybe slightly depressed for a week, but not really that bad.

I repeated this about six months later, similar results.

I generally have a rule not to ingest anything neurotoxic (meth included.) The chemicals involved in making almost any chemical are poisonous, including MDMA, and any other synthetic chemical.

I'm not trying to defend meth by any means, but in my opinion if tweakers weren't addicted to meth they would be addicted to something else. It's all about yourself and your personality -- it is kind of insidious though for many people because everyone wants to believe that they couldn't be addicted to something, but not a lot of people actually have the self-discipline to follow through.

In any event, I would not recommend use of this drug for the fact that it is toxic and it is psychologically addictive. With that said, it was a nice experience and if you must use it PLEASE limit it to once every few months. Minor use the toxicity won't really accumulate, especially if there is a month or two spread between uses. By the way, many a meth user will say they "only do it on weekends" or something like that but in many cases that is a lie they're trying to tell themselves.

By the way, it makes you a slut so don't do it with anybody you don't mind fucking because chances are you probably will. At least that is my experience.

The key to drug use is to ONLY make the decision to use a drug while sober, and have a hard cut off about how much or how long you'll indulge (one evening, no more than X.)

People get addicted because they make the decision to use more drugs while still under the influence of drugs. Your brain doesn't work quite right on drugs!

So in conclusion, while meth is bad it isn't as bad as the ads on TV may lead you to believe -- generally. It can be that bad, and for many people it is. I would definitely not recommend it for anyone who doesn't have a solid experience level taking chemicals. Maybe 2 or 3 people out of 10 who are meth users (use it semi-regularly or regularly) have it "under control". Not very good odds.

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

they dont call it 'suckin the devils dick' for nothing

7. greensky

greensky Member

I was on a medication that is converted into Meth and another Amphetamine in your body. I didn't get any real high off of it, it just made me jittery and nervous all the time. Also gave me some awful mood swings. I'm sure it's a lot different when smoked, but I'd never be interested in trying it. I told the doc to get me off that crap and he did.

8. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

Meth is like Adderall times 10. Ive only done it when Ive had shitty E and not know, and ended up having it be mainly meth, and of those times, I said to hell with it when I figured this out, crushed the shit up and smoked it... I gotta say, It feels great, but Id never seek the stuff out, and will continue to avoid it.

9. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

I knew someone who shot meth on and off for 14 years. They were on it more than they were off it though. That person is fine, the meth didnt change his appearance drasticaly, and the changes would go away when he was off it after a couple weeks. Its not as bad as the media says it is, I know numerous meth heads. Dont get me wrong, it is bad. But most drugs are, except psychedelics ;p

10. Slingblade

Slingblade Member

What is meth like?

A: Methamphetamine is a CNS Stimulant. You will feel euphoric, energetic, get 'pins and needles' feelings in your body, no appetite, and have extreme talkativity and motivation while on the drug.

CLIFFS NOTES: Happy and energetic

While coming down, you will feel lethargic, depressed, fatigued, hungry, and very non talkitive and unmotivated.

CLIFFS NOTES: Depressed, tired and hungry.

Most methamphetamine users binge for days then crash and sleep for 24+ hours. It wreaks hell on your body, due to lack of sleep, lack of food, and deprives your body of calcium, which makes your teeth and skin look like shit. Chronic meth users are usually pale, skinny, have bad teeth, irritable, malnourished, have dark circles under their eyes, and look like walking dead.

Meth is evil. They make it with driveway cleaner, sudafed, match strikers, ammonia, etc. Dont put that shit in your body.

11. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

Its addictive, dangerous, and very harmful. Not to mention it is almost never pure, and is made with, laced with, and cut with only god knows what. If you could get some pharmacutical meth, then maybe... but any other way, deffinately DONT DO IT, EVER.

12. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

How about synthetic weed addicts?

13. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

I guess most dangerious drug changes according to what is an available drug in one country. Lol

If you ask this question in the usa, people will probably say Meth..... But if you ask this question in Turkey, people will say bonzai, which is the name of synthetic weed in Turkey.

People in Turkey say smoking bonzai (synthetic weed ) is no different than drinking gasoline.