what is a bubbler?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by saladster, Feb 13, 2005.

1. saladster

saladster Member

what is a bubbler?

2. lordcthulhu

lordcthulhu Member

It's like a bong merged with a pipe. The one's I've seen, you fill it through the mouth pices or bowl and then just pack your weed and enjoy. The bowl doesn't usually detach from the body of the pipe, but I've seen a few that do. Here's a really good place to look at and buy bubblers and pices of all sorts, very cheap!!

Remember, no bongs, only water pipes.

http://www.northwestglassart.com/online/index.php?cPath=24&osCsid=406c8f8cb222638446a79b774bb5e6f0

P.S. I don't mean to be an asshole, but what kind of dumb fuck question is that for a stoner.

3. saladster

saladster Member

im sort of a small town stoner ya know

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yer, ive never seen or heard of a bubbler outside of the internet, except once and it was referred to as a 'weird bong'

5. Arachne

Arachne Member

bubbler's are water pipes. they work like dry pipes but you fill part of it with water. feel more like bongs, but much more portable ;)

6. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

lordcthulhu speaks the truth. I'm getting one soon, after falling in love with one I smoked with afew weeks ago. One of my good friends can't smoke with them actually, because the bubbles make him laugh.

7. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

ive always wanted a bubler, im purchasing a nice one right now actually:)

8. saladster

saladster Member

holy moses, stoner bill looks so different. didnt you used to have a beard and long hair?

9. Isellglasspipes

Isellglasspipes Member

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

haha yer but my school made me cut it! my school has dress code, but it doesnt bother me, its just a shit to have my hair cut and have to shave every few days

11. Jointman69

yeah there are a couple public schools that are harsh like that. my elementary school wouldnt let my friend go up onstage at the award ceromony for the people with all A's cuz he had his hair bleached. the announcer screwed up and called his name anyway and when he went up on stage the principal went up and hauled him offstage and suspended him. lucky for me im homeschool and usually end up doing my school work layin back in boxers and a beater lol

12. Sheebs

Sheebs Member

yea man my school is makin me cut my hair too. Im pretty bummed cuz i think im emotionally attachted to it.

13. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

to be in conservative south my school doesnt have a problem with my look, the current principal is pretty cool, I got him into all kinds of stuff about atlantis and junk. The teachers all like me cause I make good grades, I only have problems from rednecks, every once in a while, who will be like get a hair cut and shave boy.

14. Jointman69

[​IMG]

Artist: h0ax

15. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

16. Agent_Orange83

Agent_Orange83 Member

Here u go, made it just for you as an example of a bubbler..