What inspires YOU?

Discussion in 'Performing Arts' started by PeaceColors33, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Minority Of One

Minority Of One Member

My inspiration for lyrics is anger, sadness etc. I use that for inspiration and it works well. I cant write when im happy, or when everything in my life is going well, which is sort of crap cause if im happy, theres no lyrics then if im angry or sad, i write a song every night.

My instrument is drums, and no matter what time of day or if im really sick or angry/sad or whatever, i still want to play. The only difference is in what i play. Today im feeling great, so my playing was really fast, complicated and plain nuts. Where if im sad when i play next, itll probaly be more heavy, slow, and dark

2. Idunno~do.you?

Idunno~do.you? Member

i'm a photographer, and most of my inspiration comes from the interesting things i see in everyday life. =]

3. wecarealot

wecarealot Member

i do that with my film making.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

nature and certain kinds of industrial tecnology hardware/infrastructure inspire me. especially harmoniously integrated into nature. entertainment and religeon do not. nor does most human companionship. exoticness inspires me. mazes inspire me. exploring which also gratifies, as does creating, inspires creating in me.

=^^=
    .../\...

5. johnnyl108

johnnyl108 Member

god and godess!!!!!!!!!!!!1 and people discracing what the gave to us,peoples anger,greed,egotistical ways its sad

6. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

I inspire my self.