What if?

Discussion in 'Globalization' started by gardener, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Next comming? I'm a liberal atheist.

I don't have to prove that most of the facts in 9/11 truth movment are either inconsequential or lies. It's thoroughly documented and they don't reference a damned thing they say.

One thing that comes to mind is the figures of how much gold was hid under the WTC which they suggest was roughly half the worlds supply. Another is the reports of thermite in the WTC rubble. Another is reports of airline stock being sold off. All these things have been thoroughly debunked. But a lot of these people keep repeating them over and over again.

Google them all and the facts will probably be on the third page under pages of them being posted over and over again. Apparently these people care about intellectual property as much as they do facts.

2. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

I never mentioned gold, you are the only one that has. As to the nationality of the hijackers that's pretty well agreed to, by all but you. I guess you think they were all Afghanis.

As to airline stock, hell the American taxpayer baled them out, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Bush Administration profitted by sales of stock. I never bothered to follow it, but maybe I should.

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Perpetuating lies without doing any reaserch on them and telling the familes of everyone on a plane that died on september 11th who died that mommy or daddy is still alive some where is overwhelming narcissism.

4. gardener

I think you are the only one I've ever seen say that. So now you've stated it in print. I don't believe it for a second.

But know what... whenever anyone does a google search your statement will probably come up. Hope you can live with that?

5. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I was describing lies in the 9/11 truth story, not what you had said.

I knew of the citizenship of the 9/11 hijackers before you posted that, so didn't feel responding was nessecary. I still don't. We shouldn't attack a nation just because terrorists originate there. There are terrorists here.

6. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

A sovereign state? Since when did America ever care about a country's sovereignty? What a joke.

7. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

How should I know what you specifically believe. Everyone who believes this crap has their own convoluted cluster fuck of a story.

since the 9/11 truth movment has been publishing stuff for years, and many of them lies, nothing even remotley resembling legitimate proof.

Anyway this is getting dull. Believe whatever you want to believe. The movement hasn't gained traction because the media. It hasn't gained any ground because it has as much basis in fact as Loch ness monster stories. Those are at least more intresting.

8. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

We can't start bombing any country which is trying to help us fight extremism. Thats insane. Why not bomb China? There are islamic fundamentalists there...

9. gardener

Well now you will be the number one source on google for those who believe people who died on airplanes during 09/11 are alive and well. Nice legacy you've made for yourself.

Ranks right up there with "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq.

10. gardener

Because Nike has a big plant there, and how would Walmart restock their shelves?

Got another argument?

11. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Oh, I see. I thought Bin Laden was the CAUSE of terror, you know? Well, that's ok. Truth is whatever Bush says it is this week, anyway. HE'S the one that's insane. First he says that we have to get Bin Laden by any means, and that any country that harbors terrorists is our enemy, and now we have to respect the 'sovereignty':rolleyes: of other countries-what a complete bunch of doubletalk.

12. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Still to lazy to do your own research huh?

I don't blame you. Reading is hard.

[size=-1]www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2004/042004podmissile.htm[/size]

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

The only thing you've refuted is by calling me a conservative who believes in the second comming. Thats a debate.

14. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm not responsible for answering to what Bush says. I already mentioned I don't like Bush.

15. gardener

I've done my research, haven't seen any evidence of yours, but now you'll be know as the one that said all those that died on the airplanes on 9/11 are well and healthy somewhere in the tropics. You and Ann Coulter should get together. Never visited prisonplanet.com don't wish to.

16. gardener

I think I've refuted more than that.

17. gardener

"Smoke him out", "Dead or Alive", oh yeah as long as it fits with the agenda. Bush knows he bops back and forth between Pakistan and Afghanistan, why haven't we captured him? Because he meets a need of the Bush Administration, and the Project for a New American Century.

They are going to keep this thing stirred up until Israel gears things up and Haliburton, Carlyle and Isreal can gain complete control of the area. Think the Arabs are stupid, they aren't.

Want to grab their lands and resources, be prepared to absorb your losses.

18. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Well far be it from me to crush your deluded paranoia. Another inane conservative jab because you don't have any evidence to fall back on.

This threads all yours untill you say something substantial. Later.

19. gardener

Farewell little friend that thinks those who died on the airplanes used on 9/11 are alive and well. As to it being a conservative jab, I am not a conservative far from it.

20. Woodstock_Blazer

Woodstock_Blazer Member

now there realluy is a good chance 911 was done by america. Just type '911 hoax' or somthing into google or google videos and theres so much eveidence.