What I miss

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Fingers Malone, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Fingers Malone

Fingers Malone Members

I really miss the intamacy of sex.
    Since my gf has MS the only way we have sex is doggy style. What I really miss is being on top and pouring my emotions out. Pinning her down, pulling her hair, those planting those kisses on her neck and ears and my hands roaming all over her body.
    Anyone else like to have passionate sex or am I old fashioned?

Wasunset and crazytrain341 like this.
  2. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Passion is a feeling. My dictionary says so. It's enthusiasm, but it can also involve anger (both are also feelings).

Passionate sex has nothing specifically to do with pulling hair or any other particular movement. You are likely confusing gymnastics or acrobatics for passion. De-couple these concepts and you will realize that your girlfriend is having passionate sex with you, even without much movement and with movement that is within her range of capability.

If you are a young man, you too will one day lose your physical vigor. That doesn't mean you will lose your passion. Physical dexterity and strength are temoorary, and not guaranteed. You could lose them in an automobile collision this vey day and then spend your remaining decades in a motorized wheelchair. Passion is something you can keep until your dying breath. It's entirely your choice.

Wasunset likes this.
  3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I have passionate, pure lustful and passionate, sex when I fuck, every time I fuck. My life has changed to when I have sex with a partner it is lustful and passionate but only for the sex. No emotional attachment to the partner except for the anticipation before, heightened pleasure during, and the satisfaction after. I make it known to her that I have sex for just the sex and nothing more. But when we start I really get into it. Holding, sucking, kissing, biting, squeezing, pulling, licking, and exploring every inch of her body. There is no unemotional, climb aboard, and thrust to completion fucking for me.

4. steve smith

steve smith Members

5. steve smith

steve smith Members

Same here. Wife has pussy issues and cannot have intercourse. I use to love blowing a load in her

6. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

You still have sex? Stop whining, and count your blessings, mate!

Happy Guy likes this.
Tags: