What has the herb done for you?

Discussion in 'Ask The Old Hippies' started by ninjarilla, Feb 2, 2009.

1. 7point65

7point65 Banned

Like Jbee said sometimes depending on the strain I'm smoking I write better and I can articulate my thoughts better. Like after smoking some Northern Lights.

Personally I prefer weed over alcohol and always have.

2. sentastorm

sentastorm Member

Well said . weed's a much better buzz

3. Primal

Primal Member

Very similar to my story. Had my first few tokes aged 15 and fell in love with it. It helped me form a more relaxed view of the world when I was having various personal problems, relieved stress, made things easier to process.

At school, like you, I was surrounded by a lot of very conservative, snobby, cliquey people, who I had difficulty identifying with. I tried fitting in, but it never felt 'right'. Eventually I drifted away from this, and began to find myself on many more levels.

I have now started meditating and exploring spirituality, questioning things, and finding what works for me. And for the time being, weed is still very much part of it.

I don't regret weed, or any of the other drugs I have tried. They are all part of the rich tapestry of life, and so long as you treat them with respect, they won't bite you on the ass... Nothing I have ever taken has been so consistently rewarding for me as ganja, so I continue to indulge. But on a MUCH lower level than ii used to. Half a joint after dinner is usually enough for me these days, instead of a few bong rips and a joint.

Weed is a marvelous substance. Society just needs to learn to respect it a little better. If it can work in Amsterdam and some states, it can work in the UK.

4. putembk

putembk Member

Well said.