What has everyone been doing today?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Jennifer19, May 15, 2004.

1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

lets see...

well if you wanna be technical.. its 2am so all i've did today was clean a little bit, go on this thing, and move a chair into my room for the new cpu im about to get :D

2. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

ive been sleeping so i have energy for my night out

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Just came back from school. Had a final exam (AP LIT BIMESTERAL). I probebly got a 100 or a high 90 on it. I'm expecting to ace that class.

Now i will be studying for my Math final tomorrow (gonna take me 1-3 minutes of studying).

And lunch is in 5 minutes... me hungry. I have a small throate ache, but other than that...t's all gooood.

4. alex714

alex714 To the Left

GETTING out of the city for a bit, going up to some park for a few hours in celebration of may 2 4. i wasted my money on some fireworks, so after the park we're gonna go to my aunts house, BBQ and blow things up! now thats always fun :D

5. badassdawickedmoose

badassdawickedmoose Member

mmm... bbq...

i got up, went to school, came back, went swimming, ate, watched the simpsons, came on the forums...

6. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

Studying! My brain is about to melt......................................................

~namaste~

7. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

I got up, watched a couple episodes of ER on TNT, then went to the doctor's office about my leg. I had more x rays and an MRI and went to another doctor to make an appointment for tomorrow. Then I came back, ate a banana, and drank some milk before logging on here. In a few minutes I have to get my clothes off the line and put away and then I am coming back here until my offline time from 8-9:30 or so, during which time I shall meditate.

8. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

slept late, ate, put my conacts in, put on some led zeppelin, got online, then checked my stash, fooled around outside(i live in the boonies lots to do) then came in and watched 28 Days Later again with my dad, then got on here. fun stuff.

9. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Let's see...I woke up, went to work, went to the store, came home, got online, did a bit of cleaning, and now I'm online again. Talking to the ever-so-lovely Ryan. :)

10. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i had school then went out to go get to know this girl better than played basketball then on the computer

11. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Got up with the kids and got 'em off to school

Had coffee w/ my grandma

Stopped by here for a bit

Threw in a load of laundry

Took the dog for a walk

Replaced a bad board on my deck

Fell asleep on my deck and now I'm sunburned as hell

Now I'm havin' a beer and I'm 'bout ready to stick my face in a bucket of ice water

12. hello

hello ~*resonance*~

slept until after noon. then made myself two cups of tea.
    got a shower. lit some incense. said a prayer. watered my plants.
    got in my car. drove to Subway. ate a sandwich. drove to school.

now i sit here in the library, just about to go to class.

the highlight of the day:
    just outside my apartment, some random guy walked up to me and asked me if i was in a band... because he had heard my guitar playing through the walls, i guess. and he said he could get me some gigs at some club. and i was little uncertain, but congenial. i thought "wow, ok..." :)

other than that, it's HOT outside. and i am realizing spirit in my life. good things :)

13. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Let's see, I woke up around 7 to get ready for work and have been here since, just waiting for my day to end. I have to go to Walmart afterwards and buy Gatorade. Then I'm hoping to keep my mental momentum and get my butt to the gym for a workout.

14. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

hey that's cool
    so, are you in a band?

:p

today i planted my container garden (cherry tomatoes basil and oregano), and i put in some lettuce, calendula and swiss chard in our front little garden.

15. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Today, I talked to a friend in NJ on the phone, I went running, I did some grocery shopping, listened to some music, bought a photo album, and then went to work. And now, I'm home :)

16. Velouria

Velouria Member

I got up early to take my acting exam finished my last period of high school ever! Now I am watching Dawson's Creek. It is a perfect day.