What has everyone been doing today?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Jennifer19, May 15, 2004.

1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I have been swimming out back and enjoying the nice weather. What have you all been up too?;)

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I woke up rather early, and sick...

So, I did pretty much nothing till now.

I will be going out with a girl in 2 hours.... to the movies.... it should be the highlight of my day (And week, for the matter)...

It's gonna rain here soon... I love the rain... it's wonderful when you can hear it on the movie theatre roof.

3. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

ive been trying to write my essay on care management but only succseeded in finishing the intro and now i'm watching the eurovision song contest but don't tell anyone about that....... :D

4. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

all day I've been thinking about stabbing someone cause they fucked me outta my job and now I'm unemployed

5. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

woke up early....went to lunch with my mom.....took her to this huge outdoor fleamarket/swap meet.....it was fun.....bought this cool little windchime made out of old spoons and the spoons were made to look like fish....its cool and locally made....so....now i'm sitting here listening to some ben harper....and smoking a joint....trying to figure out my plans for this evening...

6. alex714

alex714 To the Left

dropped my resume off at a few places... oh wont someone please hire me?!
    um went grocery shopping and showered
    wow my life is so exciting :rolleyes:

7. ohjinn

ohjinn Member

i got out of work at 11pm, went home and drank Bass steadily til about 6am, transplanted tomato plants while drunk in semi-darkness, then walked to the beach and watched the sun rise and the dolphins play under the pier. feeling social i accosted a big tatooed biker who was surf fishing and helped him liberate a skate he brought in. walked (weaved) home, ate an egg sandwich with smoked tabasco and watched Family Guy, passed out around 11. ahh, Another successful evening. now my ass is stuck at my dead-end job til 11. blah.

8. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

I heard that the Friendly Stranger was hiring.
    : P

9. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

woke up, ate, went to the grocery store, studied a bit...

and looking forward to a night of watching movies, and drinking bloody mary's and beer w/ my husband while hopping on here occasionally. :)

10. alex714

alex714 To the Left

haha ben id love to work there! but its kinda far from me, i live in the west end. but that would be SWEET :cool:

11. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

Well, my son is kinda fussy today, and it's pretty rainy, so I have just spent the day here in the house, watching Cops! There's a marathon on FX and I just can't seem to turn the channel! It's something about the way they do their play-by-plays that sucks me in... Let's see, I will probably make dinner and just hang around here tonight. Wow, that sounds really boring. When my husband gets home I will start drinking...There, that'll break up the monotany.

12. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

well, my friday night D&D nerdfest was last night, so i was out till 1 am, so i was really tired this morning. i went for a walk, found a few 4-lea clovers, and came home & hung out here for awhile. i'd promised the kids we'd go to the lilac festival, but it's been raining, so we stayed home & they've been driving me crazy. this is why some species devour their young. later on i'm going out for a beer or two at the old toad, where they have waiters with cute british accents.

next saturday i get to go hiking with my friend justin, unless he forgets again, which he probably will.

13. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I expected to see everyone had been Kung Fu fighting.

I cleaned and slept. oh...no thats about it.

14. dreama

dreama Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

well, got up and cooked breakfast for my daughter and her boyfriend...watched some television, sat outside and finished a book I was reading and got sunburnt and not a heck of a lot more than that...oh, and I posted my Sponge Bob Square Pants costume on e-bay...if anyone is interested, just do a search for it, it should come up easy enough. I just posted it for a laugh and kind of on a dare...gawd, the things you do when you have too much time on your hands...

15. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Today just started for me - it's close to 8:15 am. I cooked my lunch, listened to some music, and I'm here. I'll eat breakfast soon, and hurry my ass up to work.

16. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

i have been at the library since 10 - its two now. I have an essay on Locke's theory of personal identity to write, an essay due on the portrayal of Maori masculinity in New Zealand cinema and a logic test to study for...and yet, I am pissing around on here. Procrastination is faaaan-tastic. :D

17. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I got off work a 7am CDT. Went to bed around 8:30. Got up at 5pm and back to work at 7pm.

18. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

whoa, those are long hours olhippie

packed to go away for the weekend, i had a big row, then a long long talk. played on the machine for a while, read a bit, cooked bbq, played, and then ended up staying home. now i'm eating radishes.

19. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

I went to breakfast with my family..

We hit the flea market...

Took a nap...

Woke up...

I went to watch the horse race...

I brought dinner home...

I watched TV..

Now I'm here.

20. ImaPeach

ImaPeach Member

I'm having a bitter day... this sunday has lasted too long already! and i've only been awake an hour...
    So far I've showered, hung the washing out, played with 2 pigeons, listened to arlo guthrie, scratched my leg and checked my email. Now i'm logging off to have breakfast and go to my friend's house where i will proceed to polish and tidy her entire abode in preparation for a party she is throwing tonight where i probably wont have any fun in all honesty. damn yuppies! gr... im gonna make some oatmeal!
    *grumble mumble*