what happens when we die...

Discussion in 'The Future' started by crazy_gurl, Jun 7, 2004.

1. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

you get buried 6 ft under, in some cemetary or cremated and your ashes sit on a mantle or go blowing in the wind.

2. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

I have died. For two minutes on July 3rd 2003, at 12:18AM.
    Nothing. No tunnels, no Lights Nothing. Just rest.

3. roly

roly Senior Member

we will go to either heaven or hell in the blink of an eye.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i think there is a natural tendency for people to want to believe they know more then they do.

as i get older i'm becoming more comfortable with the idea of mystery
    then i was when i was younger.

i cannot tell you with any certainty what happens between lives
    i don't believe we are ment or intended to remember that

but i'm pretty darn sure i've lived tangable material physical lives before

though not on THIS planet in THIS solar system.
    rather on one in many ways similar
    in A solar system in A galaxy and probably
    though not neccessarily in this universe.

that doesn't mean you get out of your kharmic debts by conveniently dying
    but i don't see as how dedicated realestate is any prerequisite to
    the way things work collecting them!

=^^=
    .../\...

5. Tamee

Tamee naked

I totally feel the same way. If we were meant to remember things like that, we simply would. and since we don't I don't think we need to put much thought into it.

6. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

I personaly don't believe in heaven or hell, or god for that matter - I believe in energy and in 'the earth'. I don't know if we have a 'soul' or not, but I'm sure that whatever we do have (our unique form of energy) goes back into the earth and is used to help new things grow...

7. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Without getting too deep, ok maybe not, who's to say you haven't died already and this is your afterlife?

8. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

We no longer have to worry about health insurance or credit card debt.

9. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

I think that reality is nothing more than a dream.... I don't know who's dreaming the dream, but once it wakes up, we'll all vanish...

OK, maybe I don't think that, but it's kinda cool all the same :)

10. Wandering Pisces

Wandering Pisces Member

I too was like the world of dan, believing in energy and earth... it now goes a step further for me.

http://ascension2000.com/ConvergenceIII/ - read this...

http://ascension2000.com/Ra-studyguide.htm - read this...

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/rulesofthegame08may03.shtml - READ THIS IF YOU READ ANYTHING!

I believe in astral planes and different density beings.

1st Density level of existence: Minimal or no consciousness, depending on whether some dull
    consciousness exists in rocks and minerals or not.

2nd Density: Plants. Animals. 100th monkey affect, they don't have free will in the normal sense that humans
    do, birds, fish, are connected to a sort of "collective" thats why
    they can move at the same exact instance in the air or water, some dogs and cats and other mammals are in between 2nd and 3rd density. Like Dolphins.

3rd Density: Humans. Free will, ability to think for ourselvs makes us detached from the pyschic collective.

4th Density: Here's where it starts getting interesting. At this level you have psychic phenomena,
    telekinesis, and "flexibility in time and space" whatever that means. In other words, things start
    getting sloppy. On the one hand, if you keep your focus in this state, you can make some use of the
    more fluid than normal conditions. On the other, you can start to lose it and get confused. This
    condition would seem to range from increased alertness and seeing to a psychic soup and confusion.
    Some humans operate at this level, and all aliens. Or so it is said.

5th Density. Here is where DSM-whatever-roman-numeral-digit-R catalogable stuff starts getting
    obvious. Beings operating at this "level" supposedly "see themselves as part of a larger reality."
    This sounds like an excessive alertness to the mess of interactions and cause and effect social and otherwise,
    potentially too much awareness for accurate assessment. Though this state still involves reality, it is
    beginning to take on a melodramatic or other attention grabbing tone that can get idolatrous or something.
    The ego boundary/identity dissolution may begin to get noticeable here. This dissolution is what most
    Eastern metaphysics considers "illumination," "samadhi," etc., and is wrongly equated with The Beatific
    Vision by some Christians. Western psychiatry may be loath to comment on it when it is discussed in a
    religious context. But I don't see much difference between the defining elements of these states, and
    some kinds of madness. See also R.C. Zaehner, <i>Mysticism Sacred and Profane</i> for more details. Incl.
    a poet who, having sought and experienced all forms of mystical enlightenment could say from his own
    experience that they are NOT all the same experience, and also eventually rejected them all as a lie.

6th Density: Here the overlap with reality is about nil. "They see themselves as an entire dimension."
    They are semiphysical, and put on any bodily form they please. In other words, the state of mind is
    one of delusional ego boundary expansion. Such a person if telepathic, could communicate some
    of his/her delusions to another person. I leave it some outside observer to determine whether the
    shape shifting in fact occurred, when viewed by binoculars, say, from beyond range of influence
    and from a position unnoticed by the viewees.

7th Density: "They see themselves as a godlike consciousness, as all things." Supposedly such beings
    are angels, archangels, etc. Here we see identity dissolution plus expansion plus bad theology. God is not
    "all things," but distinct from them. Also distinct from the deluded 7th Density entity, regardless
    of what the latter thinks. The 7th Density being would seem to be in a state of grandiose paranoia as well.

We have to try to go beyond the density we are at, allow ourselves to vibrant at a higher frequency. Love is the ultimate vibration, when you feel loved you notice that feeling right. That is YOU vibrating fast. Service to others is how you goto the next plane. Service to self is selfish, service to others is how you show love. And forgiveness, you have to forgive someone to forgive yourself because they are in essence YOU! We are all the same energy experiencing itself.

11. JesusDiedForU

JesusDiedForU Banned

Heaven or Hell but you determine where you go.

12. Tamee

Tamee naked

I like that.

13. Maes

Maes Senior Member

after the second or the third day maximum, the stomach inflates so much by the bacteria in your bowels that it literally explodes (with the last piece of shit left inside). After that, just like worms appearing on a left over food, we get full of tiny worm kind of animals. They help our smelly body rot and decompose better. If you're not in a coffin, then the nutritions in your body mixes with soil and plants feed on your body. So we literally become dung.

And sorry guys, there is no heaven or hell. Dung that is.

14. Bacchus

Bacchus Member

Actually it's:

"We are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, and we are the imagination of ourselves."

_______Bill Hicks

15. Wandering Pisces

Wandering Pisces Member

he was a great commedian, thats not what I was in reference to though.

We are all of one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

I believe we are all one Consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, we are not an imagination of ourselves, we have free will. It's like a father and a son, the son is OF the father, however the son can choose to do whatever. We are OF that single consciousness, but we can choose to do whatever.

16. JesusDiedForU

JesusDiedForU Banned

How do you know? Why are you so sure?

17. Maes

Maes Senior Member

I dont kno, I believe so...thats why I'm so sure.

18. Showtime/Redneck-Bud

Showtime/Redneck-Bud Member

"what happens when we die?"

Who cares? let's worry about what happens to us when we live...

19. Paul Morphy

Paul Morphy Banned

How do you know that there is a heaven or a hell? These are just concepts created by humans, and have never been proven to exist.

20. Tamee

Tamee naked

actually it doesn't matter, you both said the same thing.