what happens when we die...

Discussion in 'The Future' started by crazy_gurl, Jun 7, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i dont believe satan and hell are neccasarily bullshit- but i personally believe... they are in our own psyche.

2. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

i just dont buy the whole hell as a place we go to, or the devil as a real entity who lives there.

the idea that we make our lives here either heaven or hell is more like my view.

3. interval_illusion

well, see, i take it a step furthor... i believe that after we die... we are stuck with our subconscious minds (like in dreams and stuff you block out usually)- and that's where "hell" can come into play... BUT just as easily BLISS... aka- heaven... i dont think it's always cut or dry though.

the "knowing god" part- i take as knowing the self and being in tune to others, the earth and spiritual matters.

but, no...there is no idiotic devil sitting there.. trust me. tis a fairy tale.

4. JesusDiedForU

JesusDiedForU Banned

Who is your God? The one that you made up? The one that fits your lifestyle the best? I always refere to the Bible because it is the truth. I don't say that out of blindness. My faith is not blind. It is based on solid evidence that the has be proved time after time despite what the media tells you. The Bible prophecies are the key that show that it was written by men with the guidence of God. Therefore, it is a flawless book. The Bible is what seperates Christianity from all other religions. Look to the prophecies and you will see the truth. The Bible states there is only one way to heaven and that is Jesus.

5. JesusDiedForU

JesusDiedForU Banned

Were you ever born again?

6. interval_illusion

but you are wrong. the bible is flawed... people wrote the bible.. not god. you dont think some of those people arent gonna put certain things in there to suit their own purpose?

7. Goatman88

Goatman88 Member

and jesus isnt the ONLY way to "heaven". i dont believe in "heaven" or "hell". They all sound like ideas made up to scare people. I do not believe in some "god" floating way up there in the sky telling me what to do. I believe in nature and the universe.

8. JesusDiedForU

JesusDiedForU Banned

Tell me then the "proofs" of the Bible then. Since you supposely know them.