what happens next (global perspective)

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by nimh, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

ok you know how the world is in a bit of turmoil right now with the wars going on and political corruptness and all that.

what do the great oracles and visionaries of our time have to say about it?

2. kissin_the_clouds

kissin_the_clouds Member

watever happens happens.....but we have power to change any oracles forseeing...nothing is written in stone..but I guess some things just happen. So who knows...we might just destroy ourselves...till then....much love to you.

3. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

I believe we are all co-creators, building the reality around us through our collective consciousness. So please visualize a peaceful, beautiful, healthy planet for us all to enjoy and hold that image in your mind no matter what the "real world" outside seems to say to the contrary. If we could all do this just imagine what life could be like.

4. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

Dolphin~Rider~that is one of the most beautiful things i've ever read.

5. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

id say we got a bumpy ride ahead of us until 2012

6. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

what happens in 2012?

7. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

<---Archemetis' other comp. screen name...

hmmmmm how much do i reveal?...what to say...

I belive-
    2012 is the end of an age...the begginng of a new,.... the mayan end count,...
    it is the time when all that has been hidden will be revealed. the earth has so much negative karma building up and it can only take so much...in 2012 the earth will say no more, purging itself from the negetivity and starting the game over again.

i belive those of us who have reached our higher selves by this time will move on in our spritual evolution...graduate this existance if you will...and those that havent will be left behind to start over.

astronomically changes will be taking place that only do every 26000 years...these changes will affect teh very rythmn of our vibrations and have the potencial to take us to an amazing place. we're playing out the most critical point in our history...the end game. this spiritual war will be taken to extremes in the times to come. we have a lot of turmoil to overcome in the next few year...

take care of yourself

8. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

actually as strange as it sound, ever since i was a child before i knew anything about anything, i knew that i would live to see the end of these times and that i would have my part to play in the transition...however big or small that may be.
    the more i research these things teh more it makes sence and the more things are starting to fall into place.

9. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

same here. sometimes i wonder if every generation feels like that. or has felt like that. i've definitely felt the need to prepare. spiritually, physically, and i've been gathering knowledge and information too. i dont think that everything is set in stone though. i think that if enough people are living their best lives and loving, that can affect the vibrational energy changes that you're talking about. there's already a spiritual war going on, every day. and every time we give love to another person we win that war. y'know?

end times, beginning times. the wheel turns.

10. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

THE WOLF

An elder Cherokee Native American was teaching his grandchildren about life.

He said to them, "A fight is going on inside me. it is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves.

One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.

This same fight is going on inside you, and inside every other person, too."

They thought about it for a minute and then one child asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied...

"The one you feed"

11. ArieStarshines

ArieStarshines Member

Same here too. I believe that being present, learning to love now and taking care of each other are so important to the world's well being, so that it was I am doing. It all starts with one. Peace&Light. :)

12. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

Armeghetton . .. i hope.

13. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

Living, Loving, and Working in the New Energy
    by Doreen Virtue

When Louise Hay began teaching about healing in the 1980's, she
    estimated that it took about six months for your thoughts to manifest into
    form. She noticed how this time lapse shorted over the years. Today, our
    thoughts manifest instantly.

In ancient Egypt, initiates were placed into coffin-like sarcophagus
    chambers, where they were sealed for several days. Alone in the dark,
    their imagination would chase them with frightening images. They faced
    their deepest fears as vivid hallucinations that seemed real. At the end
    of the initiation, the sarcophagus was opened. Some people died from
    fright at the sight of their own fears. If you lived, you were promoted to
    a higher level of learning and spiritual work.

We are all going through similar initiations presently with the new
    energy that has enfolded our planet. This energy is akin to a deep
    detoxification process, showering away impurities from our lives. The new
    energy no longer allows anything out of integrity to be hidden. With the
    full moon in Virgo upon us this week, we'll continue to experience a deep
    detox in our lives, bodies, minds, and intentions. The Virgo full moon
    pushes us to release whatever might stand in the way of sacred service.

This purification is only painful if we resist it, or try to hang on to
    anything that's unhealthy or untrue. This detoxification that
    everyone's experiencing is an answer to our prayers! It's dusting off the Light
    that has been dimmed by too many years of competition, greed, and
    corruption. The old energy is fading, and will soon be a distant memory and
    the stuff of mythology about this time in earth's history. The old
    energy was based upon the fear of lack. You can usher in the new energy
    more quickly by KNOWING that there is no lack. Demonstrate in your life
    this truth: if we simply follow our inner truth – we are always
    completely supported in all ways.

If you feel like you're being tested by the Universe, or are
    experiencing a Dark Night of the Soul, your best bet is to surrender everything
    completely to Spirit. Fighting for control only lengthens the time
    you'll feel the pain of being out of control. When you surrender and say to
    Heaven, "I'm sick and tired of this. You take over!" that's when you
    actually regain control of your life.

Surrendering allows Spirit to fully help you! I've recently discovered
    a tool to help with surrender which is available at
    http://www.isurrenderthis.com/. It was created by a woman whose son was
    serving in the war, to help her surrender worry.

Those who push to get ahead, will fall behind in this new energy. Those
    who worry, will manifest their fears very quickly. Those who complain,
    will feel the pain of victimhood. Those who compete will find that
    everyone competes with them.

Yet, those who work with the inner plane using love and faith, will
    experience joys which words cannot describe. Those who give joyously, will
    receive joyously. Those who help others will be helped by others. Those
    who use kind words, will hear kind words said about themselves. Those
    who march courageously toward their inner dreams, will find their dreams
    galloping toward them.

The world is now a perfect mirror of your thoughts, and EVERYTHING you
    think and say about yourself, other people, or situations will manifest
    instantly and come back to you. Avoid blaming, complaining, judging,
    or thinking that you're a victim of anything or anyone. It's impossible
    to be a victim in this new energy.

Everything we experience is a choice which we make each time we say,
    write, or think a word. Choose carefully in this new energy. Your choices
    affect not only yourself, but everyone on this planet.

14. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Love it.

15. kinsei

kinsei Member

I just joined this forum last night (been reading it when I can for the past couple weeks though). I can completely relate to the gradual "awakening" shift happening right now. It's something that I guess I've always known, but only became aware of very recently.

Until a few months ago I was a software engineer out in the corporate world. I was part of the "machine", doing the programming thing for eight years after college. I was a major "Type A" personality, a rational but judgemental control freak (in Meyers-Briggs terms I was an INTJ). I fit right into the crazy wave of material "progress" in the world today, and despite my increasing stress level it seemed the only way I knew how to live...

And then one day (July 30, 2004, I'll remember the day for the rest of my life just as if it were my birthday), I "woke up". I was at an outdoor psytrance festival and I'd had a few magic mushrooms (which I'd taken before, I was no stranger to psychedelics but they were just goofy fun, semi-spiritual but nothing world shattering). The music was incredible, the weather was perfect (full moon, clear night sky with stars, meteor shower), and most importantly the vibe from the people was absolutely magnificent, something I'd never felt before. Completely uninhibited, with everyone being their highest vision of themselves, whatever form that may take.

Anyway, I was tripping pretty strongly, and suddenly at one point in the middle of the night I found myself sitting in a lotus position just behind the center of the main music stage, and I... vanished. I went somewhere without time or space, I had no real "body" or "mind" to speak of, like I was aware of my egoic physical body and mind but they weren't part of my identity, they were just "things", tools which my real identity was using just like you might use a pen or a toothbrush.

I was in that state for I don't know how long in normal temporal terms, it may have been 5 minutes or 2 hours... but when I came out of it, I was smiling profusely and I realized I was... different. Prior to this point I was a scientist/engineer with an agnostic view on religion (at least I think it was agnostic... I wasn't sure either way whether or not there was a God, kinda like Jodie Foster's character in "Contact"). But after this experience, that had changed. I had "talked" to God, not through words, but through direct shared experience. I had sat in the transpersonal nexus of All That Is, an all-dimensional place where you recognize yourself as part of the consciousness of God, and that by recognizing this I had become "self-aware" in the truest sense, not as a human that was aware of its existance but as All That Is being aware of its existance. I realized that the biblical idea of humans being made "in the image of God" refers to our awareness, and that as humans have the capacity to be self-aware, we thus have the capacity for God to be self-aware.

From that, over the span of the next several days, and continuing over the months since then, I've had breakthrough after breakthrough, all stemming from this one experience where the big questions (Who am I, Why Am I Here) started to open up into answers that I no longer had to think or believe, but "know" with an experiential certainty just as I "know" the experience of the color green or the smell of a rose.

After this, the idea of the "time" dimension as being inherently significant just started to collapse; I realized that past and future are only as distinct from the present as separate objects in the three physical dimensions are distinct from each other, i.e. there's not much distinction at all. Just as everything in the physical dimensions merges together within the All That Is, I realized that the temporal dimension is just an axis of changing viewpoint for these egoic tools (body and mind), and that beyond that they're all just part of the unchanging Infinite Present.

As these realizations came to me, I no longer saw people as names and faces... I started seeing "through" them in a way that's hard to describe, like I could see their consciousness, along with the consciousness of a tree or a stone (there is nothing that is not alive, everything is just on its own frequency). I understood that we're all part of the same collective consciousness of God (or Being), creating separation and duality within itself only as a means of understanding the unity of what we are as a whole.

Ever since this awakening, my understanding of reality as this "dream of awareness" has blurred the lines between waking and dreaming for me. When I'm awake, I'm always slightly dreaming, and now when I'm asleep and dreaming, my dreams are almost always lucid (from the getgo) and I'm aware that it's just another kind of being awake. I no longer need any drugs to get to "that place", and I can change my consciousness from the old egoic way of being into this new transpersonal way of being very quickly, or vise-versa. And when I'm in this non-temporal place (whether awake or dreaming) I see vaguely some events in the future and they seem as real and "obvious" to me as the sun coming up the next day.

The transformation is very real to me, and I see it happening to others in a very real way too. The idea of time itself is changing...

The world in a few years will be very different from the one today. The ones who get through the transition without traumatic fear will be the ones who understand this:

Time is an illusion. Beyond this illusion, there is no need for anything, because anything you need, you already have. Heaven is not a place where you go, Heaven is a place where you are. To understand this, there is nothing you need beyond yourself and your own awareness of your true being. You do not need to go anywhere, you do not need to do anything, and you do not need to be anyone other than who you are right now at this very moment. Because this very moment is all that there truly is. In a world without time, there is no such thing as beginning or end. Without time, nothing is ever truly born, and nothing ever truly dies.

16. ciaobello24

ciaobello24 Member

I don't see a nuclear holocaust or anything like that in the future. I do see many political uprisings(i also see them now lol). They will continue. I believe the Roman Catholic church as we know it will come to an end. European governments will unify to form one gov. 2005 will be a bad year for natural disaters in the states. I see small terrorist attacks and small civil skirmishes. NO WWIII. The US gov (as we have known it) will end and we will go back to a "greek" style gov. I did have a vision about a dam breaking. I didn't get a time or date...
    Volcanic activity is in the future in the pacific and in Italy.
    New land masses will appear in the Atlantic and Pacific also.
    A period of peace will come after the Earth changes....

I don't talk about my predictions with others (besides my lady). They are my predictions take them leave them.... It's cool! When I see things they often come to me as vauge.... Nonetheless I would never doubt myself or anything i do with love..
    Blessings to all!
    jesu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.