what happens if i ingest 3grams of DMT?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by pouya_uk, Nov 17, 2013.

1. pouya_uk

pouya_uk Member

Say i put 3 or even 2 grams of white powder inside cling film and just swallow it? without any other IMOI of whatever it just, just pure DMT

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

don't swallow plastic wrap...

3. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

I don't know if oral DMT has any effect due to that MAO stuff o_O

4. pouya_uk

pouya_uk Member

i dont want to down 3 grams for fun to get high
    im really asking regarding the safety of such an event, should i say accidentally swallow 3 grams of it. would i be ok?

5. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

How could you accidentally swallow that? Did you aim for your butt and miss?

MycoMajestic7 likes this.
  6. pouya_uk

pouya_uk Member

is that really important though? can we not concentrate on the questions instead of asking more questions? lets just say i was holding it in my mouth because i wanted to use my hands to do other things and suddenly it went down my throat!

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

I have the weirdest boner right now..

MycoMajestic7 likes this.
  8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

If it's N,N-DMT you won't get high at all without an MAOI. Might not feel good in your tummy though.

9. pouya_uk

pouya_uk Member

can it kill ?

10. eggsprog

Are you trying to smuggle it? Because I'm sure you can think of a better way than this.

11. pouya_uk

pouya_uk Member

loool no no none of that. basically the thing is im gonna take some for my mate who lives quite far, like 4 hours drive, so i wanna like hold it in my mouth you know, its class A here in the UK, dont wanna end up in jail

12. eggsprog

Well, that's basically the same thing. Put it in your bag with your clothes, put the bag in your car, and don't speed on your way there.

13. badoo

badoo Guest

i dont think there is any record of someone killing themself with dmt but i dont think anyone has swallowed 3 grams before. its an endogenous chemical so your body should be able to cope with it

14. d0nny

d0nny Member

just go buy it and mail it from there.

15. pouya_uk

pouya_uk Member

oh my god why didnt i even think of that.. mailing it.. PERFECT
    thanks man, i dunno where my mind is, gotta stop smoking so much strawberry kush

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

There is a good chance police would not even know what DMT is. In the USA they would have a test kit to see what a drug is. But I don't think DMT is even on there. Now if they found a mystery bag of powder they would be set on charging you something but a drug dog can not detect it. If it was in the mail they would never know.

If somehow the 3 grams worked but they would not without an MAOI you would have a massive trip. Like probably a 24 hour plus ego shattering experience. A oral DMT dose of a 100-200 mg is usually enough for a trip so you do the math.

17. pouya_uk

pouya_uk Member

Damn, imagine that, 24 hours. You would most likely die!

The point you made about the police, if they find mysterious white powder on you they may not have the kit to test it on the spot but they would definitely arrest you on the suspicion of carrying narcotics and take you to the station, send the stuff to a lab to get tested and then the results would come back as DMT which is a class A drug, carrying 3 grams of a class A drug here in the UK could land you in jail from 5 to a maximum of 25 years! Its ridiculous.

Im going away for a few months in a week and i might take a gram or two with me, but ill be flying so would really only have one option, to hold it in my mouth.

18. eggsprog

Pack it in your luggage, you're not going to be able to hold something in your mouth for hours without seeming suspicious or accidentally swallowing it or something. If you get caught with drugs on you, you can't exactly claim that someone planted them on you...

19. pouya_uk

pouya_uk Member

iv decided its not worth the risk.. this is ridiculous though, they should be handing out DMT to people for free, i cant believe they categorise something like DMT as a drug that has absolutely no medicinal benefits and prohibit it. what a backward society we live in, really.

20. gdf13pointfupayme

gdf13pointfupayme Member

the system hates substances that change people for the better.

and no it wouldnt do anything if you swallowed that