What Girls Say As They Cum

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by aj2007, Jul 5, 2007.

1. jj07

jj07 Members

My GF says- Fuck me hard with that big cock!!!

jmadre, emmamichelle and 6Sailor9 like this.
  2. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

My wife moans softly while breathing deeply and saying"oooh, oooh, mmum, mmum" and gesturing me to suck her nipples and finger her clit faster. She will also moan " are you cumming now" " please cum now" and will reach my balls and massage them. At that point I can feel her orgasmic contractions and start to pump deeper and release my load in her tight pussy while my self moannig " ohI am cumming now" "are you enjoying your climax?" and kiss her tightly on her lips while one hand still at her clit. She will then gesture with her hand to withdraw my hand from her clit - it will be too sensitive after her climax.

3. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

For me it is not what is said but the expression on their faces when taking a huge length

4. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

With my oral attentions, it's usually breathing deeper, then deeper, then a gasp. Followed shortly by, stop, stop, it's too much. So I hold still,....then flick my tongue to see her jerk. One more time, then I have mercy on her, disengage, and she rolls over and goes night-night.

5. Scorpionofnovember

Scorpionofnovember Banned

Very sexy

6. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My wife cums quietly. My 51 year old fb is a screamer so much so we have people banging on walls when we are in a hotel. Her legs quiver to and then she tells me to please cum at which point I unload into her. My 60 year old fb starts cursing lol. My 24 year old fb moans and her legs quiver too.

jmadre likes this.
  7. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My wife looked at me and apologized when she started to orgasm with my friend during a 3some. We had really just started and seconds after he was in her she was cumming. I remember hearing “omg, I so sorry” as she began to orgasm. It was a wow moment. I totally understood her apology as soon as I heard it. Never seen any woman cum so fast.

oldguynurse and Suburbanray like this.
  8. Hipme

Hipme Members

I have heard a few over the years. But I think must used lines (in my cases that is) have been:

“Oh, I’m gonna cum”

“You’re gonna make me cum”.

9. Ninja1173

Ninja1173 Members

All I usually hear is incoherent animalistic grunting

10. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

I don't say anything. I laugh. No really, if it's great, I laugh uncontrollably. I told one of my girlfriends and told me she says "Oh my. Oh my. Oh my" over and over. Guess we're all different

oldguynurse and Klimax2gether like this.
  11. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

My wife gives a little soft moan and that's it, at least verbally.

Harry7272 likes this.
  12. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I always love to hear the soft moans from my wife as she experiencing her climax and her whole body reacting. This is the reward a man expects every time when having sex with his loved one. There is no other pleasure greater than this.

Colesey, oldguynurse and Romper like this.
  13. oldguynurse

Had a lover years ago who would start giggling and keep on, until...... complete silence. Then gasping for air.

Had some who would start crying for awhile.

My wife's breathing gets more shallow and rapid then three or four deep ones, then stops and starts shaking. Quickly makes me stop licking or rubbing, "Too much, too much."

14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I’m cumming
    Faster, harder
    Slow
    Stop. This one became extremely sensitive and she was done with one until later
    Oooooh fuck
    Oh my god
    Aaaaaah

On a humoristic note:
    all your women think about ME, some even call my name silently and secretly

15. oldguynurse

On this topic I just thought of a funny story from my past.

In the '80s I used to ride to annual motorcycle weekend gatherings in various states. They were basically camp-outs of citizen-type riders. On one of these, during the Saturday while walking around visiting and meeting new friends, I struck up a flirty relationship with a single (and pretty) lady. As late evening wound down and folks were retiring to their tents, our tents were close to each other and she made it known that I should come visit her in hers. One thing led to another, and I, gentleman that I was, gave her a seriously good clit licking before taking my turn. She was quite vocal as she came (twice), and in the stillness of the night, the sound carried. Next morning, as folks were crawling out of the tents around ours and getting coffee started, there were lots of knowing smiles at the two of us. Guys would nod and grin at me. When other ladies looked and smiled at her she'd blush and turn away.

Python 8, Lookin4fun60148 and Romper like this.
  16. oldguynurse

Related to this topic. There's a thread titled, "for The Men" Do You Make Noises When You Cum?

Do a Forum Search for it. You'll probably find it entertaining, as some of the comments were made by wives and girlfriends.

17. Lookin4fun60148

Lookin4fun60148 Members

The weirdest one I’ve heard, that turned me on the most for some reason:

Oh fuck me daddy!!

18. Curious44

Curious44 Senior Member

"Cum inside me" is all I need!
    And I love her to suck my nipples as she cums

If we can do all that together then all the better

Andy00 likes this.
  19. oldguynurse

Oh, yeah, those are absolute winners. Especially #1.

20. hannahc

hannahc Senior Member

i say I'm cumming

Richie B, 6Sailor9 and Micheal9 like this.