What Girls Say As They Cum

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by aj2007, Jul 5, 2007.

1. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
  2. .

Latinperv likes this.
  3. .

4. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

It wasn’t. :)

Sambone, zorro69 and JudithJ1337 like this.
  5. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

We are gingers United!

6. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Come sister, we have much work to do.

Sambone and JudithJ1337 like this.
  7. Melissa Multiorgasmic

Melissa Multiorgasmic Members

lolol I’m crazy multiorgasmic so I can get very very loud

8. Thank you for letting me know before hand. I like it when I know I'm going to send someone into ecstasy multiple times. So Melissa, what brings you my way tonight?

9. zorro69

zorro69 Members

I love to hear how loud that is babe n how wet yr pussy is too with so many orgasms ;)...can i hv that honour ??? :p:eek:

10. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Love to hear a woman expressing her pleasures verbally and what every sounds may come from her mouth. Always wanted to be a vocal lady as long as it’s not just an act.

6Sailor9 and emmamichelle like this.
  11. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I love to hear a woman cumming, if they say something or just moaning.
    What you don't want to hear is, "Get off my hair!" :p

12. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

My wife is quiet about it. All I hear is a little groan as she is experiencing her pleasure.

curiousfellow likes this.
  13. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My FWB isn't all that noisy. She'll moan a little as she sucks me and then gives a long moan as I cum in her mouth. When I go down on her she'll let out a few small whimpers until she's close. Then she'll sometimes give direction. A breathless "grab my tits" or "right there...right there". Usually as she starts to cum, I hear "Oh no...." and within seconds I can feel her pussy and asshole throb. She usually cums twice, once on her back and once again in the shower with me. The long one is the first one...on her back...and as she is climaxing, she just grunts a lot or says "oooh...oooh" quietly. In the shower she has a long toy on the wall that she backs her bum onto and then bends over to suck me again. She uses fingers on herself in the shower and we've done it enough that we can usually cum together so I don't hear her so much as feel her sounds that she's making on my cock. I back her hard against the shower wall so she's pretty filled up back there and not a lot of wiggle room with my cock in her mouth so her noises are wonderful to "feel". Sometimes she'll start to cum first and I only know because her nipples get very hard and she may slow down sucking as her climax hits and when that happens, the first wave goes through her, she gives out a little "ummmm" and then sucks deep as I start to shoot. She's definitely not someone who would wake the neighbors but her "language" is quite clear to me.

14. Hipme

Hipme Members

There's always moaning involved and for the top four hitters for me coming out of the mouths of babes I've been with, not in any particular order, have been:

1. I'm going to cum
    2. I'm cumming
    3. You're going to make me cum
    4. Moaning, followed by a couple gasps followed by a "oh, oh" and some hand gesture down by her love box to indicate I should be stopping. I've been told because it gets so sensitive after orgasm.

I'm sure if I really stop t to think about it there be a random one or two others, but those are the ones that I remember off the top of my head.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  15. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I love to hear her moans as I start to cum in her mouth .

16. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Me too ! ...same as me ;)

17. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Back to the question for this thread, it doesn’t matter who they are with, the woman all think about me when they orgasm ;)

kidding aside they all have something different:
    Oooooooh, ooooooooh
    Don’t stop
    Oh my g-god
    Fuck
    Faster
    Oh yeah
    Oh yeah fuck
    Oh hesus what are you doing to me
    Aaaaaaaah
    I’m cumming (followed by something else)

6Sailor9 likes this.